Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Display date on home bar

Currently, there is no way for a user to see the current date except through the browser (e.g. searching "date" on Google).

As a user, I would like to see the date displayed as a tooltip when I point my controller at the clock on the home bar.

84 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I think it would be great if we could share photos we took in the headset from the app on our phone.

The app would let you select and share photos from the headset storage. Right now I have a 4 step shuffle to share my photos on slack or teams or any other app right now. I get that you want them to go to FB first but it makes me less likely to evangelize the headset when it's hard to share the cool things I do in it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Payment

I can't get stem cards to work 😫

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Casting

Support casting on Huawei p30, Samsung and LG phones please

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Controller Issues for some with the Forcetube (ProtubeVR)

On Quest 2, there is gun "wander" when firing with a forcetube (made by protubevr). Quest 1 works fine. Please update the controller firmware so this doesnt happen as the forcetube is currently unplayable on Quest 2. Is the battery saving wizardry the reason this happens on Quest 2 and not Quest 1?

https://youtu.be/es79QfYrWPs

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Multiple Headsets for my PhD study

I own multiple headsets (2 Rift CV1, 1 Rift S, 3 Quest 1, and 1 Quest 2) which I have been using for me PhD research. At the moment they are all linked to one account.

They will be used in a gallery exhibition setting which means they will all be active at the same time. How would I go about if TOS would not allow a single FB account on multiple headsets?

It would be ridiculous to borrow others' accounts to use on the headsets as they are not the owners. Will there be a solution for this?.

Regards

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. GAME INSTRUCTIONS and GAME SUPPORT

I am new to Oculus. After installing National Geographic it brings me to a room where all you see is yellow moving arrows. I have tried using both hand grips, and pressing the buttons, yet nothing happens. I wrote facebook, and got no response. I searched the forums.... no luck. It would be nice if you purchase a game if they would offer instructions and a link for 24 hour support.

If you could tell me how to navigate through the game it would be great.

If you can give me the steps on joining a support group that would…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Being able to link your Steam account to your Facebook one to get all the games you had on Steam on the Quest Store

So I acquired a Quest 2 on release date, BUT

Since I used to play on a CV1, then on a Rift S, I got a pretty big Steam library of VR titles. So that would be great if I could have the wireless version of games such as Superhot, Tilt Brush or Beat Saber for free or with a big discount.

I'm definitely not buying those games again considering their price, so I think that would be great to extend the "crossbuy" feature to Steam since having to play tethered definitely defeats the purpose of the Quest 1/2.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. What redeem cards can i use

Which and how redeem cards can I use

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Refunds are messed up

For real oculus, I buy a game and refund it, within the time frame or 14 days and never played it for 2 or more hours. Yet there are barely any demos for games on the oculus store, so i am not able to try a snip-it of the games, instead i have to buy them and try them out. It’s not abusive of the policy because i’m not refunding the same game multiple times, yet when I tried to refund a game , that baited me in, it says I cant return the game. Fix it oculus

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Improvement for people who have slow internet

Just got my Oculus Quest 2. I have a slow internet connection and have not been able to load software. Download stops part way through, then I have to start all over again. So far I have downloaded one demo. I've been working on this for 3 days. There needs to be a way I can download apps to my computer and transfer it to the Oculus Quest. I'm so disappointed, the beat saber demo is so much fun but I'm going to have to send this back as I wouldn't be able to load any of the full games.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add bumper feet around the front of the molded case.

I would like to see little bumper feet (added to the design) all around the front rim of the molded case of the Oculus Quest 3 so the unit can be placed face down on a flat surface (such as a coffee table) without risk of scratching the front lens.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Quick action to mute

I would like to see a quick action to mute yourself.

Perhaps tap twice on the left side of the headset for mute and on the right side for passthrough. Perhaps a simple option to change sides for these 2 actions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Increase the Max IPD for Quest

I was surprised to find the max IPD in the range for the Quest is just 72.

For those of us with much higher IPDs, like myself, using the Quest results in splitting headaches and eye strain. Could just a few more millimeters have been added to the range?

To make things worse, I bought my device from an independent retailer and they won't accept returns after 7 days. Since there's nothing technically 'wrong' with the device I just gained a 500 dollar paperweight!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Facebook Live streaming directly to Facebook Pages

Currently you can only stream live on Facebook to your personal fb account. I’d like the ability to stream directly to my Gaming Video Creator Facebook Page.

61 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add marvel powers United on oculus quest.

Add marvel powers United to oculus quest and add Roblox to oculus quest.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Firmware Update Progress Bar

Rather than just "Downloading" until you restart your headset, it would be great if you could see when it's done downloading and then have it auto restart or something.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Please fix recording

We need oculus to fix recording where it gives us a 16’9 video ratio, fix the bug that makes the audio of the recording out of sync and let us use the internal mic for commentary while recording

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. FIRMWARE UPDATE

FIRMWARE UPDATE OCULUS QUEST

I heard about the oculus Quest firmware update just by chance. I have not received any notification and the instructions shown online to activate automatic updates have not been used since this function is not present on the oculus app. I had to contact the assistance that suggested I leave the Quest on for 4 hours and wait for the automatic update. Successful update!
    Would not it be better a simple notification of a new update in the menu with the choice to download it and install it immediately or later !?
    Thank you

68 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I want to stream to my fb gaming account not my personal fb account.. whats up with that???

Allow users to stream to their FB Gaming rather than their personal FB account... seems like this should have already been a thinh.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base