Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Ability to adjust Night Mode “warmness”

The night mode is great, however it is too yellow. I compare it to other devices like iPhone that have the “True Tone” feature which adjusts the white balance/gamma based on ambient light. The quest is MUCH more yellow and watching movies can be annoying when you see a yellow wedding dress. This is true even in very dark rooms.

It would be nice to have a slider or selection between 3 options to suit different people and scenarios. The older iPhones that have “night mode” have a slider and it makes that feature much more usable.

Thanks!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Augenabstand größer als 71/72.

Bitte den möglichen Augenabstand vergrößern. Ich bekomme mit Augenabstand 74 kein klares Bild.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Im from croatia in europe and i think it would be really a geneous idea to add shipping to croatia

A really good idea would be to add shipping to croatia in europe it would help a lot of my friends and me too

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 71.928 Hz for NTSC video with no judder/pull down and 75 Hz for PAL video with no judder

71.928 Hz for NTSC video with no judder/pull down and 75 Hz for PAL video with no judder

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make a tab/section in the store that you can purchase all the available oculus go apps that are compatible with the quest

Make a tab/section in the go and quest store that you can purchase all the available oculus go apps that are compatible with the quest

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Battery pack

Oculus Quest is too heavy. And some people want longer battery life.

Detachable battery would be nice option. That would look the same as Vive wireless for example - cable goes from the headset to the battery in your pocket/on the belt clip.

But if you dont want to mess with the cable - just put the battery pack back in designated place on the HMD.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Share computer vision data between headsets within Bluetooth range of each other

I want the ability to be in the same physical space as the person I am sharing a virtual experience with, using the same guardian boundaries. Whether it’s messing around in tilt brush, watching Netflix or what ever else developers might come up with. All Quest users’ bodies could be tracked using rudimentary computer vision body tracking, doesn’t have to be perfect, and represented using the Quest equivalent of Miis. Also, add a mini guardian boundary on the backs of each user that engages when crossed by another’s mini guardian - in case the users get too close to one…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please create an Official Oculus Quest Facebook group... one run by the company Oculus itself.

It would be a nice place on Facebook to receive official updates, etc. Thank you.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. A button "Settings" show incorrectly in russian language

Dear Oculus, a button of settings in russian language looks smaller than other buttons. Please, fix it!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Download Notification from Browser

I LOVE my quest but one of the only things that annoys me is that when downloading videos from the browser, the download notifcation stays in the middle of the screen until the download is complete, meaning you cant really enjoy anything else until the download is done. Please abolish this or at least make it an option in the settings to hide the notification! Thanks

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. IMAX screens

I love watching movies, but one thing is keeping me from commiting to sitting and watching long form videos in quest.

To put it simply... The screens available in oculus TV and the Netflix App etc are just too small and in environments that are too bright. The size may be comparable to a flat screen TV but it's too small for the screen door effect for me.

If we could set the size and distance freely I would much prefer to set it to something like IMAX venues. Giant and far away. That way the amount of rendered video…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Random Username Generator

Add a random username generator to your new account page https://secure.oculus.com/sign-up/. For examples https://github.com/search?q=username+generator. At that time; have the option for a new Facebook account to be created.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Usb-c to hdmi cable

A way to connect consoles to the quest so that we can play our games through the headset. With this should come a way to have a PIP so that you ca watch videos while gaming

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Support larger guardian areas via linking multiple of them

Leveraging the existing Guardian framework, provide a solution to link to directly connected/adjacent guardian areas by calculating the reference points which represent the overlap/boundary between them. Requiring the user to directly connect/overlap "adjacent" regions is the simple way to ensure safety.

Visually, convert this specific co-boundary to a different color to indicate it is shared. Under the hood, Quest would create a third "guardian overlap" region which represents some chosen distance centralized around the shared co-boundary. Think of a spotlight that appears when near this boundary. If you are within X inches of the co-boundary, you are subject to the…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Is there a way to make it so that the Oculus Quest will fully charge while plugged in to an outlet and also still in use?

Is there any way possible to keep the Oculus Quest from heating up (overheating) and not being able to take a charge while still in use? Can the battery be improved in any way in order to handle more than just 2-3 hours of straight use?

I would like to still be able to use my Oculus Quest while it is plugged in to the wall via the charger that came with my Quest. But it will not charge at all as long as I have the Quest on my head and am still trying to use it. I hope…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Change the guardian system colours.

Change the guardian system colours from Blue to Red to something like Bright yellow To Green, just make sure you confirm in settings.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hand tracking Quest features for Medicals Recovery Treatments

Hi
    I am building Human Recovery Treatments through VR Video Games and some people cannot pick the controllers with their hands, for it, If Oculus to make the hand tracking feature asap, it would be great to improve the health of millons of people.
    Thanks and sorry for my little English
    Regards
    Alejandro

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make it easier to sideload!

It’s heccing hard to sideload. I want those Beat Saber custom songs Oculus!

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. A Beat Saber level editor.

I mean come on. Why can’t us Oculus users have the level editor for Beat Saber?

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Guardian: Floor level adjustment removed in v10.

This idea was previously pitched and added into v7, though removed in v10.

Please add the option to adjust only the floor height again.

https://oculus.uservoice.com/forums/921937-oculus-quest/suggestions/37846837-guardian-allow-adjusting-only-the-floor-level-wit

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base