Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Please prevent scalper.

Do not make multiple purchases from the same credit card number.
    Or set a limit of 5 units.
    It should not be possible to purchase 50 units from one credit card.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cast from Quest to PC

Allow casting video from an Oculus Quest to a PC, instead of limiting support to Chromecasts. This would allow live streaming through services like Discord, Twitch, and YouTube.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix the issue with Bluetooth headphones and the Quest 2

I own the Oculus Quest 2 and also Bluetooth bone condution headphones. The sound coming from the built-in speakers is very low for me, as I am partially deaf and the only way I can hear sound properly is through bone conductions headphones.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Filter content based on device in the app store

I have Oculus Quest 2 but currently, there is no way in the store to filter out content that can run natively on it without the need for a cord. Each entry lists the platform it works on, so this should be easy to implement.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. No autochange of recognized room. Use PopUp button.

it is very annoying and causes lag that the guardian is changing when detecting or confusing the room.

Instead, a PopUp should appear with a button to manually switch to the detected environment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Steam (hear me out)

A lot of people want to play steam VR games on the quest, but you guys wont let it! This is turning a lot of people away to go to the vive. So, if you work to it, you could allow VR steam games, make everyone happy, sell more products, and make more money. It's a win, win, win.

60 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. You REALLY need to add the ability to use a Visa gift card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously?!? You are leading the industry in VR technology yet do not provide the ability to use a visa gift card or other form of gift payment. Geez.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add an Earthquake alarm 🚨

I was in the Mexico City June 22 Earthquake of 7.5 degrees of richter scale, it was scary, I was not using my VR set luckily, can you guys add an emergency screen that connects to local emergency systems (in Mexico there is SkyAlert) and it tells us of an incoming earthquake like a minute in advance, if we are using the Oculus glasses with a normal noise level, with out the warning, we will never hear the outside alarm, if you guys add this function you will save lives.

Thanks

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Include balkan countrys to delever or shipping

i want to help occulus to delever in other countrys in europe like: romania moldova greece bulgaria etc i want to delever oculus in those countrys how can i help, like balkans are forgot from oculus and i want to change that

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow setting profile picture from mobile app

Currently, the Oculus profile picture can only be set from the Rift desktop app. Please add this option in the mobile companion app so Quest and Go users can also set a profile picture.

81 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add usb-c wireless headphone support

It would be cool to be able to use my SteelSeries arctis 1 wireless on my oculus quest, it should be possible because oculus link allows the oculus to transfer video and audio, so it could transfer audio through usb-c

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Better advise. For people who want to spend more money.

I'm wishing to spend more money with you.
    But Google or YouTube can't advice, me on my question. Is this a rip of black hole of oculus quest? Or a miner detail new customers (like myself) cant find info on???

With such a great product, it should be easy for me to find out. 2 questions.

1. Can I upgrade my 64gb. To a 128gb. And transfer my purchased games?

2. If my 64gb becomes full. Can I uninstall purchased games. Then later reinstall them, without having to pay again? #normal games console you buy a cd. To play again, and again,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. オキュラスアプリのストアについて

オキュラスアプリのストアでフレンド又はSNSで送れる機能があると購入への促進にも繋がると思います!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Deliver to Estonia (EU)

I really want to buy a oculus quest but it doesnt deliver to estonia.
    Please add Estonia to the ship[ping list!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add filtering (genre, supported controllers, crossbuy etc) feature and sorting to Oculus Store

Oculus Quest has a considerably sizable library now, and I think it will be great if we have a filtering system and sorting feature to allow users to browse and discover new titles easier.

People have different taste, so with the filtering and sorting system, people will be able to find titles that fit their taste easier, as well as tailor the store display to them. For instance, I was on the Oculus Store looking for passive VR experience similar to "The Line" experience, but there's no tools available for me to help look for them easily. In another example,…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Point the floor canvas straight forward before drawing the guardian.

The floor canvas grid is always randomly rotated so even in a 10x10m room you can't use the full potential of the 25x25ft max area. (you always loose the corners) orient the floor grid straight forward on reset or let us rotate it before drawing. thx.

regards, peter

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. enable a multi-profile option for families/stop disabling available options for that

I would like to suggest an option that allows for multiple user profiles on the same Quest so that families can play games without overwriting each other's progress. Alternatively, if you do not wish to implement such an option-please stop trying to block already existing solutions as you have been.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add an option to always show a faint outline of the Guardian on the floor

An option to show the base of the guardian while playing would be useful, especially as someone with a smaller playspace. I currently have to hold my hands out constantly to see where exactly in my playspace I am, and the Guardian settings don't provide functionality like this without obstructing your entire view by setting the sensitivities very high.

An adjustable transparent outline of the Guardian only showing on the floor would help people be more aware of their playspace if they want to.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. An Official Quest accessory for attaching counterweight behind head

Right now I rely on strapping a battery pack onto the back of the Quest using some rubber bands. If would be nice if Oculus could create an official accessory like a pouch or something that you could attach to the back of the headset to store a battery pack or counterweight in.

77 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base