Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Leg Sensors and Secure, Abundant Human Challenges

Having more sensors on the body will enable Oculus to play back the virtual ballet users want to be able to showoff.
    Furthermore, being able to offer guaranteed human opponents is a lifesaver in this day of the android.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Support partial Guardian presentation/visibility

To reduce the loss of immersion that the Guardian presentation causes, implement limited reveal of Guardian.

Examples of great uses of this are to show specific areas of concern, like areas where the sensors might tell there are risks like walls such as in hallways, or things like dropoffs (detectable via depth sensing).

In a hallway situation, you might want users to be aware of how close the walls are, but not prevent the user from playing in a smaller space such as this. By presenting the walls, and not hiding the hallway, you permit the user to continue playing…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Different Home Screens

For some games, there should be a home screen bundle with them. Like we can be in a Star Wars home screen or on the International Space Station. I find this pretty cool and would be amazing to see!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Envios a colombia

Me gustaría que sus envíos cubrieran más países como por ejemplo Colombia

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. New Game/App

You should create an app where individuals can explore Caves throughout the World. Folks pay alot to see inside caves. I work at Mammoth Cave National Park and every day tours are sold out. I bet if you created an app for touring caves, it would sell.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Have you thought of developing a Tai chi like game so a way to work out with the Quest?

Have you thought of developing a Tai chi like game so a way to work out with the Quest? Due to health issues I am using Saber Beat and other ones where you can move to try to get back into shape. Just wondering if this had been looked into. With the other formats it was not possible but with the Quest where you can move around a space. Thought it may be an interesting idea.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. USB Wifi or Oculus 5G Router for VR Streaming (like "Snapdragon 855 - HTC Hub 5G")

USB Wifi or Oculus 5G Router for VR Streaming & Horizon social features

I saw the Portal product from Facebook, why not include some hardware (like "Snapdragon 855 - HTC Hub 5G") in these products to let us...

• Watch Family Pictures, Videos from Cloud (in standby mode as Portal)

• Webcam to make Mixed Reality Capture / Whatsapp video call / Horizon social features / Body Tracking ? / Social (webcam) Horizon Téléportation

• 5G or Wifi 6 Router with Snapdragon 855 to help Quest Encode/Decode

• Cloud Streaming optimization, USB over IP, Bluetooth with no latency & other tweaks...

The Magic Box…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I want to give VR experiences to all everyone. I can buy from Amazon and Can you give me a techinal support

I want to give VR experiences to all everyone. I can buy from Amazon and Can you give me a techinal support.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Finance - monthly payment or buy now pay layer

Please make this possible as people struggle to buy “high end” items in full. I’d rather have a payment plan as I can’t afford to pay in a lump some.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Retro games for the new horizons app

I want to see oculus import/buy the rights to use/modify older lower poly games/assets and convert them to VR. Retro FPS titles like the original Halo and many movie based games like Peter Jackson's King Kong would be an amazing thing to update as your new Horizons project continues. I put in a separate support ticket about this because i want to see this idea have some life blown into it. I'd join your team and help yall secure licenses for the project as it's something I'm passionate about and something I'm passionately invested in. Please consider this option, thank…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Improve Tracking in Grass

Improve tracking algorithm or provide guidance on how to support “Yard Scale” (I.e., better tracking in larger grass spaces. Controller and HMD frequently lose tracking within the defined guardian space if on grass even when lighting circumstances are ideal (no direct sun, overcast, daytime).

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Use the same foam padding from the oculus go on the quest for more comfortability

Adding or redesigning the foam hmd face mask from the oculus go would improve the feel and comfort we hot from the go to the quest

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. protective lens

I would like Oculus to come up with an accessory to protect the lenses. A concept like this would work.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Social Status

Hey!

Could you please expand on the profile status like on other platforms? What i mean is allow us to sign in with different online statuses. Like Online, away, busy (i know we can mute notifications but this would be different), Appear Offline. Sometimes I just want to flail like an idiot in Beat Saber with out getting interruppted to join a session in BigScreen!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Climbey

Come on, get the Rift ready Climbey game into Quest...with custom maps there is endless replayability, something most current apps are lacking

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. easy facebook login/out

Linking to FB would be awesome, but I don't do it because then when I put my rig on someone else for a demo they'll be looking at my FB account info - not good. Sure, I could logout of FB but with the complex password I use that isn't going to happen.

SUGGESTION: Have a light 4 digit password to unlock a personal config in the Quest. When I put on the rig it asks for my 4 digits or else it brings up a generic config without my FB feed, etc.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please remove or update the 2018 Black Friday Page

You guys left the 2018 Black Friday special page up and Google returns it if you search for "Oculus Quest Black Friday". Can you update or remove?

Here's the page:
    https://www.oculus.com/experiences/rift/193205901596389/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ceramic coated lenses

Can we please either get a stick on lens cover thats ceramic coated or perhaps add it to the lenses themselves for the next generation. A super hydrophobic coating will not allow liquid or dust to stick to the surface of glass, paint or automotive plastics and lasts between 1 - 5 years depending on the quality of the coating used. There are tons of youtube videos that explain it better than I can and give examples.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base