Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Add Running in place locomotion

Walking/jogging/running in place locomotion is the most natural way to move next to actual room scale setups. Which could be done with a single camera on the bottom of the visor. Could also track the mouth. Maybe ankle bracelets like KAT VR Loco

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Port Duck Season To Quest?

Please port Duck Season it would be a delight to play on quest!

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Expand Streaming

Currently streaming the VR games has very limited options, and being able to watch someone else's gameplay is a fundamental aspect of making VR enjoyable in a group setting. I think expanding access to more streaming devices beyond Chromecast is an important aspect that should be added asap. Personally I only have/use a Roku, and having to stream the gameplay on my phone is kind of obnoxious.

Also working towards having a website to stream the gameplay onto a browser window would be fantastic, although I know that this is probably a bigger and more challenging task to execute.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please, let this app available in Italy.

When this app will be available in ITALY ? Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Oculus Quest 2 - Linking with a pc is very difficult in the requirements of the pc.

I purchased an Oculus Quest 2, 2 weeks ago. I intended to use it with my pc. I have a very powerful pc. It is an HP Z8 G4 workstation with 32G of RAM, 4 TB of HD, and an Nvidia Quadro M4000. I did add a USB3 card to it and not sure it will handle the Star Wars Squadron as on your APP on the pc it states my pc is not meeting the requirements. My goodness, I have a powerful pc and it won't handle Quest 2? The requirements you have are very narrow and limited. I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ravenclaw common room

Add Ravenclaw common room experience to quest.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Scrap Quest 2 controllers, return to the original design!

I LOATHE the Quest 2 controllers and thus the Quest 2 as a console.

I have to wrap my fingers around the top rings of the Quest 2 controllers to hang onto them during game play! That essentially renders the Quest 2 the WORST system I've EVER purchased.

I LOVED the Original Quest, but then, I could actually hold on to those controllers without wrapping my fingers around the tops of the stupid things!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I need you too test Full body tracking for people that can get motion sickness from VR

I think motion sickness in VR is mostly cause by of not see and controlling the legs, waist so I think this might need checking too see if it helps people in VR.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Cliente descontento

Hola buenas tardes. Por una parte decirles que estoi contento con la compra de quest i quest 2
    Pero llevando tiempo jugando i provando juegos les tengo q decir que faltan mas juegos de todo tipo por que en muxos juegos se ace corto i el problema de que si tengo dos gafas i no puedo jugar con las dos gafas al mismo juego adquirido con el mismo perfil i si quiero que mi hijo tenga el su perfil puesto
    Tengo que borrar de fabrica i volver a empezar

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add in languages

It would be a great educational tool to be able to see the printed words and learn the language of the cities and countries that are visited virtually . It would be a very nice touch to be able to speak the languages.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. In game chat doesn't work quest 1 to quest 2

It needs fixing ASAP. In game party conversation does not work if 1 person has a quest 1 and 1 person has a quest 2. Party works fine in homescreens but when you go in game such as Drop dead then it doesn't work even when you are in the same room. Audio chat doesn't work quest 1 to quest 2

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Enable to ability to remove linked Facebook accounts

Previously signed in to my brothers oculus account awhile back. Got my own Quest 2 and signed into facebook under the impression it would create a new account under my existing Facebook. Now its linked to my brothers oculus account with now way of severing that link. Allow users to remove links through secure measures

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Height adjustment to allow seated gameplay (height scaling)

Please add a simple offset for the floor level. When I am seated, I cannot play some games because I can't reach items which are at higher elevation. In some games, the game assumes I am crouched.

A more elegant option would be scale mapping where the system would ask how high the user wishes to be (=height where the headset will be scaled). Then just scale with this factor all heights, keeping the floor level in place. Example:

Floor level at 0 m
    Headset at 120 cm (~ seated)
    Scaling to 180 cm (~ standing)

Then just rescale all…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. back pack performance booster

A performance boost for quest users in the form of a oculus in mind design computer that fits on the back like a back pack “power pack” could have battery for headset and goggles or a power sources for both

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add native mac support for oculas link/app

It's stupid that doesn't already exist.
    You do know windows is expensive right? Running boot camp is not a good answer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Provide incentives to Upgrade from Quest 1 to Quest 2.

Quest 1 is fairly new and you have to get a new one?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Adapt Mixed Reality Capture with Quest + link

Hello,
    i am trying Mixed Reality Capture with quest and pc and software, game and OBS work fine as long as game is on Quest. I see that it is impossible to make the software work with the Quest + Link. Would it be possible to change this on the software? If possible add it so that people can enjoy it if we stream with the pc game on Quest

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. When downloading an add-on off of my phone from the oculus app, it would be great to not have to delete the game and download it again to ge

When I download an add-on from the oculus app on my phone, I had to delete beat Sabre and download it again just so the add on would appear in game. Not sure if it’s an issue with the game itself or the oculus app. Would be awesome to not have to do that each time though. Support was helpful and nice though.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base