Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Support NVIDIA GeForce 1050

Please support the NVIDIA GeForce 1050 for Oculus Link.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Same games on quest library as pc oculus app library.

You should be able to buy a game on the oculus app on pc and quest
    (with all games) for an example, if you buy Onward on pc you should
    the quest store too and vice versa.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. ADD watсh and

the watch can be placed on the bottom of the controllers or on a ring, and to control your hands, just in the form of a bracelet, you can also make an additional menu on the bracelet.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Having a universal account for oculus in the sense of if i buy beat sabre on the quest 2. It should be available to play on the oculus link

Buy once play everywhere. Link store should be linked to oculus quest purchases so only purchase once on all platforms.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. There needs to be a height adjustment option.

I'm a little person who is 3 feet tall and in a wheelchair.. there have been so many instances where an experience has me too low! And as far as I know, there's no way to adjust my height.

Maybe there should be a gesture or option to adjust from a higher position to a crouching position, and you can set exactly how tall or short each position is within the settings.

Without this, a LOT of experiences are nearly unplayable for me and many other short or little people who use VR!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. There needs to be a height adjustment option.

I'm a little person who is 3 feet tall and in a wheelchair.. there have been so many instances where an experience has me too low! And as far as I know, there's no way to adjust my height.

Maybe there should be a gesture or option to adjust from a higher position to a crouching position, and you can set exactly how tall or short each position is within the settings.

Without this, a LOT of experiences are nearly unplayable for me and many other short or little people who use VR!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The touch circles on the oculus iOS resize

The touch circles for the back button, the close button (x), and other directional arrows are to small and hard to hit. I have to have my kids do it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Casting to Mac / Windows "receiving" app Reflector3 (a computer-based Chromecast receiver) does not work

Hi Oculus crew, the Quest "casting" capability is not compatible with Reflector3 (a "Casting Receiver" application for Mac OS and Windows https://www.airsquirrels.com/reflector).

I see many requests for a setup like this when googling (so it's not just me) and it is more user friendly than this method: https://gist.github.com/blixt/1e57de3739a669b8a58395ca07ec5ad0

Just a vote for someone to diagnose why those 2 don't play well together.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make a wii sports type game for the oculus

Wii sports was one of the best sellers for the wii, and by itself caused many people to go out and buy one. A simple sports game like that would do wonders for the sales of an item like the Quest. I know the sports scramble game is on the quest, but I feel like that game doesn't do a multi-sport game right. Having a combo of golf, boxing, tennis, baseball and perhaps basketball, fencing etc. would make for a wonderful game that I would be willing to pay full price for. Please consider developing some sort of game like…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow specifying specific future dates to deliver emails for games purchased as gifts

It would be nice if the "Buy for a friend" feature allowed me to specify the date that the email would be sent (with a window much longer than 30 days from purchase...maybe 90-120 days). Amazon.com does that for eGift cards and it's a great feature. It's very annoying that I can't do this on your site - I don't want to send a Christmas gift 5 weeks before Christmas or have to order it Christmas Eve. Same for birthday gifts.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add Ukrainian language support for the Oculus UI

Some games (for example Death Horizon: Reloaded) already started offering Ukrainian language localization.

But Oculus app currently doesn't have option to select Ukrainian as the interface language

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. patterns and oculus servers

yall need to add a feature that either changes or removes the unlock pattern. youre able to change your pin if you forget that, but theres nothing for the pattern.

also, yall need to switch some software around because once you factory reset it knocks the headset off of the servers. which is most likely part of the reason people are getting stuck on certain screens.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make a partnership with Mojang and get Minecraft on the Quest.

Apple TV did it. It's not hard dude. Figure it out between yourselves. Minecraft on Quest is the most anticipated thing from both communities. For some reason Mojang is putting it off, but our community would appreciate it alot if you did some kind of deal.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. pls New Games for Esports

Please make a game like Overwatch or even better Valorant a 5 vs 5 shooter for esports. similar to Pavlor vr. A Mmorpge would of course also be super good, similar to World of Warcraft. A MOBA game would also be interesting.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Some games/apps I wish you had

Game simulating white water rafting. Also a realistic road racing game and maybe even motor cross as people love that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Eneter latitude and longitude to navagate to an area in Wander

Create and ability to navigate to an area using latitude and longitude entries.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Let us use see-through glasses with our avatars.

I find it pretty annoying how pretty much every single glasses item looks like sunglasses. We should be able to see our avatar's eyes while still having on glasses. Even if it's just one pair of generic glasses, it'd still be an improvement with no downsides.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. More social on iPad aps

When looking at store in oculus aps on ipad i would like an option SHARE to send the description and link to one of my oculus social friend in order to suggest him to go see it.
    I see à share option inside oculus environment when i put the casque on my head. But it share With facebook or messenger. So what’s the use of an oculus social club?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Oculus own wifi 6 wiresless Streaming.

Virtual desktop works ok ,but it would be better if Oculus had there own. Maybe with a dongle that you plug in to your pc for better quality streaming.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base