Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Include a setting to appear offline

Please add an option on the Quest 2 to appear offline (whilst staying online).

Sometimes I don't want to be disturbed by my friends asking me to play Population One.

It's a fairly common feature on other games consoles and shouldn't be difficult to include.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Protect Oculus linked Facebook accounts from being locked

I'm hearing multiple stories of users' Facebook accounts being suspended for no particular reason (e.g. using an alias or a novelty profile pic, because they're gamers and don't use Facebook for other purposes) resulting in them losing access to their Quest and all the software they've purchased. It can take weeks for these accounts to be unlocked.

Oculus linked accounts should be protected from suspension like this and I'm appalled your company didn't have the foresight to protect against this as it's a basic common sense function. Your competitors are miles ahead with this. Accounts should also have a fast…

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Facebook/Oculus, Can You Please Add a way to Downgrade Games on the Oculus Quest 2/Quest?

Facebook/Oculus,

We are all sick of waiting for the BMBF update to come out for an updated version to make mods to work this would make about 2.5K+ people happy so they don't have to sell there soul to be always not updating the game and it will put a ton of less stress on the BMBF team and many will be happy if you do not trust me then just ask all of the steam Users, they have the option to downgrade there game by a few updates why not the quest and it will help keep beat saber…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Offline downloads for YouTube, Prime Video, Netflix, Hulu, etc.

Work with app partners to encourage support for the same download functionality that is available on mobile platforms. The ability to download content for offline viewing, on apps like YouTube, Prime Video, Netflix, Hulu, and others would be an absolute game changer.

336 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Family Accounts!

We bought a second Quest (not cheap) so my daughter and I could play games together. Now I find out that we will need to make an account for her and buy all the same games again? That's several hundred dollars more. And if we get a third Quest, then we will have to buy the games yet again. There needs to be a way that all members of our immediate family can play the games with each other.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ability to Switch Oculus Accounts Without a Factory Reset

The only way to switch Oculus accounts on the Quest is to perform a factory reset, losing all save games and downloaded games. Please provide a way to switch between accounts on the Quest without a factory reset.

I have an original Rift and a quest and would like to play online multiplayer games with family and friends. I have a decent game library on my main account. For games like Orbus or Eleven I am happy to pay for a second license to the game where 2 people will be playing at the same time. However, I would like…

869 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bring catan to the Quest

Please bring Catan to the oculus quest Either through Go backwards compatibility or through a port

203 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Increase the Global Volume Range of the Quest 2

I am sure the current Max Volume setting for the Quest 2 was determined by the max volume that the integrated speakers are capable of before distortion sets in. The problem is that this max volume can be too limiting for more capable but higher impedance after market headphones plugged into the Headphone jack.

For example, the Koss Porta Pro based headphones of the Rift CV1 were the perfect balance of comfort, convenience and audio quality and the were capable of going loud and bassy without distortion. Beatsaber was a near visceral experience on the Rift CV1 even with the…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Multi headset games license

Two headsets. same house hold. single user games work fine. For multi user you need two facebook accounts ( which facebook say one person one account )

suggestion -- License multiplayer games to work on the same facebook account. ( extra cost option perhaps )
    If a friend comes round and we wish to play a multi player game . we cannot unless i have two facebook accounts and re purchase the game AGAIN in the second account. BUT facebook does not want the same person to have two accounts. Err something wrong with the logic here :)

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Send notifications when games on the wishlist go on sale

The wishlist feature right now is not much more than a list of bookmarks. Why not send users push notifications when games on the list go on sale? And/or send them an email when it happens?

It would be a much better user experience than having to open the app daily to see if you didn't miss a sale. Most days, there is no sale, so the process gets tiring - and then you probably miss the sale when it DOES happen.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Make ALL OculusGo/GearVR apps available for Quest 2 and pay only the price difference.

Considering that support for OculusGo/GearVR is ending, I suggest making ALL their applications available for Quest 2. For applications purchased from OculusGo/GearVR, pay in Quest 2 only the price difference, if there is a difference.
    This will make it easier for OculusGo/GearVR users to upgrade to Quest 2, so that they don't have to buy all the same apps again. In addition, it will be a significant argument for OculusGo/GearVR users to switch to Oculus Quest 2, and not to other VR systems.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Quest Link Mic not working

When you first open any software on the quest 1 or 2 the mic doesn't work. To get the Quest link mic to work you have to enable and disable Oculus Link every time. There are a lot of users having the same issue below.

https://youtu.be/q06oYyrLLng

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Better steamvr compatability

Right now when I am in oculus home with the link cable everything is fine. The second I get into Steamvr however it becomes a laggy mess. Its running the exact same resolution on both softwares. Also did not have this issue with my Cv1 headset. I have a lot of steamvr games, so it's making me consider returning the Quest 2 headset for a different one that will work with steamvr.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Ping Noise When Finished Downloading.

You remeber when you first setup your Quest and it would play a sound when it was finished installing the hardware update?. What if this was an option we could enable on certain apps so that it plays a sound when your software is finished downloading? I think this wouldn't be hard to add. (but what do I know) It would be useful when you make new purchases and it is downloading so you dont have to check your phone/Quest all the time.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow permanent deletion or archiving of apps from the App Store and app lab

Please implement the ability to permanently remove apps from the App Library or somewhere to archive them.

Default always shows all apps when you turn on the headset and you have to manual select installed to see what’s actually on the headset.

Plus with app lab - you have no section so it crowds the whole screen of official store apps. A lot of app lab games I’ve tried now still remain in the menu even if I just downloaded them to try the demo and then uninstalled them.

More options would be great but an option to remove apps…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Consider open the Oculus Store in Argentina to charge in Pesos (ARS)

Hi Team! Im writing this down to let you know that we love your products here in Argentina.
    I dont want you to get bored with a long description of our country economy problematic, but you have to know that buying headsets is one of those crazy buys that you can regret because of the exchange rate. This is really hard, but we love VR and Oculus. And that leads me to one kindly request.
    Can you open the Store in ARG to be charged in ARS currency (like Steam does already several years ago)
    Because is really impossible to…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Improve your support, it's shockingly bad

7 weeks I had to wait for a resolution to my ticket "Request #2136797" and you have no formal complaints or resolution procedure. I had no headset for the whole time and it could have been resolved within a week if I'd just had someone properly look at the issue and helped me. As there is no way to officially complain I've been advised by your support to post this as an "idea"

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow permanently removing games from your account

As a new owner of a Quest 2, I've downloaded a ton of the free games/experiences available on the store, a lot of which are pretty terrible.

I'd like to be able to permanently remove these games from my account, so even when they are uninstalled from my headset, they don't show up in the "Uninstalled Games" list.

There are some quality free games that I'd like to keep track of, but might not want taking up space in my headset. If I uninstall a game like this, it gets lost in the mess of all the poor-quality games I've…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Multiple game Licenses on one account

Short: Multiple game licenses on one Oculus/Facebook account.

Long: Now that you are forcing us to convert Oculus account to Facebook account I am only able to own one account. I have several Oculus VR headsets to play with my children or friends who are visiting. Until now I had to create a separate account for each headset and buy the desired games individually, in order to play multiplayer. Now that you force me to use my facebook account, I can only have one account. My kids are not old enough to have a facebook account and I do not…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base