Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Oculus quest apps would be same for all area

İ paid same for my oculus quest with other people but there is a new app called Melody vr app but in our area there is no app WHYYY its not fair...

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I found bug in you software for android.

Hi!

I bought yesterday oculus quest and and spent 3 hours of his life to launch it for the first time. Every time I have a 99 percent update on my device. As a result, I already thought that it was a marriage and wanted to return it to the store where I bought it.

But then I decided to try to bind the device to ios instead of android and it worked.

As it turned out, if at the stage when your application shows a video about security when setting up oculus quest, press the soft or hard button…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Oculus Gallery Settings Persist

After you have selected some viewing settings within the Oculus Gallery app, such as viewing items as small icon/line/large preview, recent/alphabetical or all media/albums, this should persist so that it is exactly the same next time you load up the Oculus Gallery.

Currently, you have to start all over again.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Instagram

Not sure if this is new, but is it possible to watch live Instagram post with your quest?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Weighted Controller or Sleeve

Hi

I think weighted Oculus Quest or addon sleeves would be a great addition or another product to sell

For the fitness games especially BoxVR and BeatSaber I feel that the controllers are way too light

I've enjoyed using ankle weights on my wrist but they slide around a bit too much

Thanks for your time hope to see this sleeve or weighted controller soon

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fixed guardien, real live point = game ponit

If you play creed or richies plank experience, the plank aren't always in same position, sometimes the plank are out of the guardien zone, I want a option to fix game ponit withe room point. So your orientation is better and your game and room Kontroll is more stable.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ability to reset controller connections in Home

A lot of Quest users have the problem of their controllers getting stuck in a game with no tracking or rotation but the buttons still work. Sometimes it will be both controllers but usually, it is only one and would be easily fixed if quest users could reset the controllers from the home screen or by having a macro with the touch controller buttons (say for example: holding down the universal menu button and the Oculus button).

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Refresh button for folder contents

When I upload VR videos into the onboard memory, sometimes I have to add or edit the designators at the end to indicate LR / 180 / 360. I make these edits on my computer while connected to the Quest via USB, but the file names listed by the video player on the Quest do not change.
    I have to exit the Video Player completely, then restart it so that it can register the changes and display the file correctly.
    Having a Refresh button would be much easier.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. MAKE IT AVAILABLE

Make it actually available!! Ordered from Amazon on 6/22 for my son's birthday and it was supposed to arrive July 10th and it is LATE and now won't arrive until sometime in August if ever!!!! He is heartbroken!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Improve the Guardian when controllers move out of the field of vision

The guardian walls always pop up when I swing both arms at the same time out of the view of the tracking cameras. In Beat Saber for example it always happens when I stretch both arms to the opposite sides at the same time while looking ahead or when I swing both arms down and slightly behind myself. And it doesn't matter how big my play space is.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. be able to Stream your experince to larger platforms like twith and yourube.

I would like to be able to strwam my games to a platform other than Facebook.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. SMAA before downsampling, then super sampled SMAA. Maybe need Vulkan

Thinking about post process filters only works on final image withouth downsampling benefits.

Could it give better quality than MSAA x4 and filter alpha textures?

Would be about x3 faster than MSAA x4 i think

Fast combo with sharpen filter before downsampling too

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Universal sharpen filter in home settings menu

Some people prefers to have sharpened image.
    In some films film grain could be ugly, but in vr desktop style apps could improve streamed texts.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Breakout Box for Quest Version 2

I love my Oculus Quest, but one thing I do find a bit limiting is the amount of time I can use it due to its weight and pressure. So I have an idea to fix for this for version 2.

For version 2 of the Oculus Quest, I was wonderubg if a better design would be a breakout box which attches to your hips with an elastic belt. A single attacahable cable could be used from the headset to the breakout box in order to transfer the data for the cameras, controller sensors, microphone, speakers, and video, (would USB3…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Aménagement de manettes pour personnes handicapées

Bonjour,

Étant une personne à mobilité réduite (dans mon cas je ne peux pas me servir de ma main droite pour jouer) j’aimerai savoir s’il est possible de réaliser une seule manettes pour jouer avec l’oculus Quest.

De base, je joue aux consoles de salon assez aisément avec ma main gauche, et j’arrive à utiliser tous les boutons.

Cependant sur l’oculus Quest ce n’est pas possible puisque sur chaque manettes il y a des boutons à utilisé.

Pensez vous qu’il est possible de trouver une alternative afin que moi même et les personnes ayant le même problème que moi puissions…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Better vrchat

I don’t know if this is oculuses jurisdiction but the quest can’t run most of vrchats content and have unnecessary limits like the new polygon limit that will be here soon almost every quest User in vrchat wants more freedom in the content

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Fix aliasing

On the edges of the screen there is aliasing and it’s hard to ignore

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. create custom media source

I have custom nextCloud (which works like dropBox) where I share my family videos for example. It is complicated for my parents to go to browser, login into nextCloud, search for new items (videos, photos), download them, etc. I would be great to have an ability to plug in custom media source.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base