Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Allow volume to be silent when casting to iOS app

I use casting to monitor what other people are doing in VR, I don't need to hear their audio (they're close enough I can hear the sound from the headset). However on the iOS app you can't turn the sound down to 0; it goes to 1%, but that's as low as you can go.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make AirLink a reality

A lot of people are getting or already have 5GHz and 6GHz Wi-Fi routers. Wireless streaming of PCVR games must become officially supported. Listen to Carmack for he is wise.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. allow default filter to be installed only

Without a hide or delete function for the quest 2 apps, having the ability to set the filter default to installed apps could resolve a major issue for people seeing many apps that they don’t want to (uninstalled apps) It seems like an easy fix.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Alow multiple usernames in quest with a single facebook account, or allow multiple facebook accounts.

Owning multiple headsets is problematic with the Facebook required logins. My 3 headsets are essentially useless for multiplayer now. I realize Facebook's TOS only allow one login, so i propose to allow Oculus to create multiple usernames. It already allows usernames so you don't have to have your real life friends list combined with your gaming friends list. I'm proposing to just add multiple usernames to the oculus side of the account so you don't run into duplicate username issues in multiplayer.

Here's an excerpt of my talks with oculus support.

Jt
    Nov 19, 2020, 8:04 PST
    Rebecca,
    Thanks for…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add ability to delete apps from library (not just uninstall)

Trying demos is nice but then the demo is stuck in the library even if you uninstall it (in the "All" view), cluttering the screen with old demos that I don't care about anymore. For example, SUPERHOT Demo is always there beside the full game which I purchased afterward. I prefer staying in the "All" view so that I can see which games are available to me, installed or not. With demos cluttering the "All" view, the only option to hide those uninstalled demos is to stay in the "Installed" view, which does not show the big picture of what…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Sync mobile device to read text messages and reply within the headset.

Having to remove headset to text is annoying. Doing it within the device would be bonkers cool.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Consider open the Oculus Store in Argentina to charge in Pesos (ARS)

Hi Team! Im writing this down to let you know that we love your products here in Argentina.
    I dont want you to get bored with a long description of our country economy problematic, but you have to know that buying headsets is one of those crazy buys that you can regret because of the exchange rate. This is really hard, but we love VR and Oculus. And that leads me to one kindly request.
    Can you open the Store in ARG to be charged in ARS currency (like Steam does already several years ago)
    Because is really impossible to…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Fix the faulty audio software which prevents the mic from working in link mode.

This happens as soon as the Oculus Quest 2 software is installed with no VR headset attached or switched on.
    The result can be seen in the attachment.
    If uninstalled and replaced with the Rift S software, the problem disappears but cant use the Quest 2 without an upgrade.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Why Beat Saber is not shared?

The fact that beat saber is not shared is ridiculous. My wife was so looking forward to set her own records to compete with me.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Make App Lab apps giftable

You cannot currently gift an App Lab app. This can be a valuable option when trying to get friends into games, and there's no reason official releases should have it but App Lab apps shouldn't.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The Insta360 App should not have been rejected on the Oculus Quest.

I am a 360 and 180 video and photo enthusiast. I recently purchased an Insta360 Evo camera and was very disappointed to find that the Insta360 App is not available on the Oculus Quest, but it is available on the Oculus Go.

The Insta360 App allows photos and videos to be viewed and uploaded wirelessly between camera and the Oculus Go headset.

See the following in depth YouTube video to see this...

https://youtu.be/nBGHA1zZ5ks

This App gives immediately feedback on what you have photographed.

I wrote to Insta360 and they told me that Oculus declined to give permission for the App…

440 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

108 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. We are beta-testers?

Hi,
    I would like to share with you my observations following the Quest 2 v25 update.
    During the V25 update, I had huge latency, tracking problems, and crashes...

I'm not sure what the problem is, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who has had this problem.

So I don't understand, how you can launch large scale updates without even having an impeccable quality control.

By not being able to refuse the updates, it's unacceptable, I feel like you're using your community as beta testers...

Today since the v26 update it seems better, but I noticed some changes, the…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Minecraft on Quest 2

I would love Minecraft support on the Quest 2. The Rift S currently has Minecraft support and i would love to see this on the Quest 2.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Multi headset games license

Two headsets. same house hold. single user games work fine. For multi user you need two facebook accounts ( which facebook say one person one account )

suggestion -- License multiplayer games to work on the same facebook account. ( extra cost option perhaps )
    If a friend comes round and we wish to play a multi player game . we cannot unless i have two facebook accounts and re purchase the game AGAIN in the second account. BUT facebook does not want the same person to have two accounts. Err something wrong with the logic here :)

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Multiple game Licenses on one account

Short: Multiple game licenses on one Oculus/Facebook account.

Long: Now that you are forcing us to convert Oculus account to Facebook account I am only able to own one account. I have several Oculus VR headsets to play with my children or friends who are visiting. Until now I had to create a separate account for each headset and buy the desired games individually, in order to play multiplayer. Now that you force me to use my facebook account, I can only have one account. My kids are not old enough to have a facebook account and I do not…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Ability to chante the 6 Quick Start App Buttons in the new V15 UI

Please let us change the 6 Quick Start App Buttons in the new V15 UI with our own Favorite games/apps or at least with the most used apps / games

74 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. You need to reverse your new policy on cloud pc’s or I’m abandoning your platform

YOU NEED TO ABANDON THIS NEW POLICY PROHIBITING STREAMING PC’s! THATS NOT RIGHT OF YOU TO DO THIS AND YOU’RE ******* OFF THE COMMUNITY. ALLOW EVERYONE TO HAVE ACCESS TO GAMING NO MATER WHAT THIER CIRCUMSTANCE! CHANGE THIS OR LOOSE CUSTOMERS TO OTHER PLATFORMS!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Facebook/Oculus, Can You Please Add a way to Downgrade Games on the Oculus Quest 2/Quest?

Facebook/Oculus,

We are all sick of waiting for the BMBF update to come out for an updated version to make mods to work this would make about 2.5K+ people happy so they don't have to sell there soul to be always not updating the game and it will put a ton of less stress on the BMBF team and many will be happy if you do not trust me then just ask all of the steam Users, they have the option to downgrade there game by a few updates why not the quest and it will help keep beat saber…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Unlimk facebook account

Being forced to connect my facebook account isn’t good especially when other people in the house use it, now their in personal stuff that was never intended for them

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base