Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Work with more sports and concert venues for viewing tournaments/concerts. Could have saved March Madness tournament.

Would have been nice to have watched the March Madness tournament or XFL on the quest this year.
    Is it possible to expedite the partnering process to accommodate this before we are unable to view more concerts and games?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make some kind of demo app for hand/finger tracking

We are all so hyped for hand tracking and really want to test it at home. Just to see the progress, it doesn't have to be great straight off the bat. Think of it like a sample, or an interactive trailer.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Support

You really really really need tech support. You use to have a phone number I could call but now you do not. I would not buy this from oculus again unless this changes

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Good idea

Oculus you should make it so that you could set a timer on the quest for like reminder s of how long you have been playing also you should make it so when you get to close to the wall or sealing it beeps and pauses the game for you just in case there is important dialog

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Dont go to this website

It's a website that says 80% off oculus head set with presents around it and all that just don't it's a rip off I'm warning you it's a rip off and if the person who made that website sees this shut that down now

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. everyone on quest would love a Marvel game. You've done it before but for people who can splurge money anywhere. Plus the quest would give f

everyone on quest would love a Marvel game. You've done it before but for people who can splurge money anywhere. Plus the quest would give free reign instead of getting tangled in wires. Please give us a solo Marvel game. Thankyou

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. PROTECT & SECURE OUR REAL NAMES FROM SEARCHES!

Oculus Support suggested I come here to post my "idea" to protect user identity privacy. At this time, Oculus does not have this vital security feature. Users are unable to hide/protect their real name.

"Who Can Search For You By Your Real Name" says ANYONE & does not provide us the option to select "NO ONE." Or to select any option at all.

However, users are able to conceal their real name under "Who Can See Your Real Name," which are two totally different things, worded slightly differently, but that makes a world of difference! No one can see you,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Release First Person Tennis please!

Very disappointed after receiving a Quest to find it does not have First Person Tennis available yet. Please tell me what the hold up is, as thus was the main reason I wanted the Quest!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Steam Link app to play "flat" games in cinema mode

Just ask Steam bring Steam Link p to Oculus Go and Quest, would be very cool to be able to play on a cinema sized screen in a virtual room!!

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Have the ability to undo at the sides so it can fit over tradition headgear such as turbans

Have the ability to undo at the sides so it can fit over tradition headgear such as turbans

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. No- and Low-Vision Accessibility Options

An option to increase the font size or text-to-speech feature would definitely help users who are visually impaired from a disability or have low vision. This would also help with seniors who have depleted vision. These demographics should have easier access to such a great device. They should not be excluded.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Profanity filter

There are games I would love to get but won’t because of the profanity. It would be nice to be able to filter out the f-bombs that serve no purpose.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Mixed Reality compatibility for VADER IMMORTAL

I am a content creator on YouTube and would love to show some mixed reality footage of myself playing Vader Immortal. I'm always so jealous whenever I see MR of BeatSaber and always wonder why we can't do that in Star Wars VR :(

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Game ..

Fan of the Quest .. And tennis, I hope one day on the Quest to have a game like "First person tennis"!
    Thank you ,
    jp

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Fix stabilty for Home and Library so it does not lose these menus at arbitrary times with no knowable reason.

After my 12th time of downloading and installing the many gigabyte downloads required for recovery from the menu losing the ability to see/use Library and Home apps I contacted support (again).

This instability is costing the (already taxed) internet a load of traffic due to a proper correction to the bug which is known (based on the 2 support cases I opened with Oculus). I had been told of many conditions which may induce this bug. The most improbable was the most recent claim that I changed my login on my mobile and did not relog in on the Quest.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Manual Guarding/Grid Adjustment

It would be so nice if you could adjust the guardian setting:

• make the grid wider

• change the hight of the grid

• transparency & color

and make an option that not the whole grid appears, when I come across an obstacle. It is realy distracting, when the whole thing comes popping up every time.

Look at the options that valve is using in their steamVR grid.

Or please add a function, where I can use the steamVR grid, when playing via Oculus Link!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. A way to stream the quest screen to pc

A way to stream the quest screen to pc 1080x720 or higher resolution, so anyone could start streaming with obs or any streaming software

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Counter Wieght

Add a counter weight to the head strap or headset in general to balance the headset due to it being front heavy.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base