Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Bring catan to the Quest

Please bring Catan to the oculus quest Either through Go backwards compatibility or through a port

203 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

18 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to Switch Oculus Accounts Without a Factory Reset

The only way to switch Oculus accounts on the Quest is to perform a factory reset, losing all save games and downloaded games. Please provide a way to switch between accounts on the Quest without a factory reset.

I have an original Rift and a quest and would like to play online multiplayer games with family and friends. I have a decent game library on my main account. For games like Orbus or Eleven I am happy to pay for a second license to the game where 2 people will be playing at the same time. However, I would like…

860 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Oculus Quest needs some way to share accounts with multiple headsets for families to use.

I wanted to buy Oculus Quest headsets for my entire family until I learned that there is no family sharing of accounts. I do not want to purchase the same games 4 times in order for us to share multi-player so I am not buying any Oculus headsets at this time. The Quest came so close to bringing our family into VR for the first time but if we can’t share the experience as a family, we are not interested.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add roku and Firestick support for casting

Add ability to cast to roku and firestick

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make AirLink a reality

A lot of people are getting or already have 5GHz and 6GHz Wi-Fi routers. Wireless streaming of PCVR games must become officially supported. Listen to Carmack for he is wise.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Family Accounts!

We bought a second Quest (not cheap) so my daughter and I could play games together. Now I find out that we will need to make an account for her and buy all the same games again? That's several hundred dollars more. And if we get a third Quest, then we will have to buy the games yet again. There needs to be a way that all members of our immediate family can play the games with each other.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Consider open the Oculus Store in Argentina to charge in Pesos (ARS)

Hi Team! Im writing this down to let you know that we love your products here in Argentina.
    I dont want you to get bored with a long description of our country economy problematic, but you have to know that buying headsets is one of those crazy buys that you can regret because of the exchange rate. This is really hard, but we love VR and Oculus. And that leads me to one kindly request.
    Can you open the Store in ARG to be charged in ARS currency (like Steam does already several years ago)
    Because is really impossible to…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Better Content Discovery on Quill Theater

Quill Theater is a perfect app to demonstrate the abilities of the device and pass some good time, but it doesn't have solid content discovery features. There's no option to add favorites, see all animations belong to particular category or artist in one place, very easy to lose your way among the content, no search option, no way to find that particular animation you liked before. It's a wasted opportunity in its current form.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Protect Oculus linked Facebook accounts from being locked

I'm hearing multiple stories of users' Facebook accounts being suspended for no particular reason (e.g. using an alias or a novelty profile pic, because they're gamers and don't use Facebook for other purposes) resulting in them losing access to their Quest and all the software they've purchased. It can take weeks for these accounts to be unlocked.

Oculus linked accounts should be protected from suspension like this and I'm appalled your company didn't have the foresight to protect against this as it's a basic common sense function. Your competitors are miles ahead with this. Accounts should also have a fast…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Link support for the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650

Alot of people have this gpu and people like me would love to play vr on their pc.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Brightness slider for Quest 2

Add a brightness slider in settings, coming from quest 1 black level is jarring for some experiences.
    Or some better system wide colour adjustment.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The Insta360 App should not have been rejected on the Oculus Quest.

I am a 360 and 180 video and photo enthusiast. I recently purchased an Insta360 Evo camera and was very disappointed to find that the Insta360 App is not available on the Oculus Quest, but it is available on the Oculus Go.

The Insta360 App allows photos and videos to be viewed and uploaded wirelessly between camera and the Oculus Go headset.

See the following in depth YouTube video to see this...

https://youtu.be/nBGHA1zZ5ks

This App gives immediately feedback on what you have photographed.

I wrote to Insta360 and they told me that Oculus declined to give permission for the App…

435 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

108 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Alow multiple usernames in quest with a single facebook account, or allow multiple facebook accounts.

Owning multiple headsets is problematic with the Facebook required logins. My 3 headsets are essentially useless for multiplayer now. I realize Facebook's TOS only allow one login, so i propose to allow Oculus to create multiple usernames. It already allows usernames so you don't have to have your real life friends list combined with your gaming friends list. I'm proposing to just add multiple usernames to the oculus side of the account so you don't run into duplicate username issues in multiplayer.

Here's an excerpt of my talks with oculus support.

Jt
    Nov 19, 2020, 8:04 PST
    Rebecca,
    Thanks for…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Multi headset games license

Two headsets. same house hold. single user games work fine. For multi user you need two facebook accounts ( which facebook say one person one account )

suggestion -- License multiplayer games to work on the same facebook account. ( extra cost option perhaps )
    If a friend comes round and we wish to play a multi player game . we cannot unless i have two facebook accounts and re purchase the game AGAIN in the second account. BUT facebook does not want the same person to have two accounts. Err something wrong with the logic here :)

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Multiple game Licenses on one account

Short: Multiple game licenses on one Oculus/Facebook account.

Long: Now that you are forcing us to convert Oculus account to Facebook account I am only able to own one account. I have several Oculus VR headsets to play with my children or friends who are visiting. Until now I had to create a separate account for each headset and buy the desired games individually, in order to play multiplayer. Now that you force me to use my facebook account, I can only have one account. My kids are not old enough to have a facebook account and I do not…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. V23 - Quest 2 - Re-enable ethernet (Gigabit-LAN) support !!!

PLEASE UP-VOTE

So I have been using the Quest 2 with an ethernet adapter for the past month, reliable internet and works wonderfully for my remote desktop sessions to my mac for my work. Unfortunately, the recent v23 OTA install seems to have removed this weird networking option and that seems to be missing from the Update change-logs as well. The reason it matters: For people in cities we have very crowded Wi-Fi bands. Depending on the number of people in the apartment you live in, you can have very unreliable networking. Especially with people at home from the pandemic.…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ability to chante the 6 Quick Start App Buttons in the new V15 UI

Please let us change the 6 Quick Start App Buttons in the new V15 UI with our own Favorite games/apps or at least with the most used apps / games

74 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Unlimk facebook account

Being forced to connect my facebook account isn’t good especially when other people in the house use it, now their in personal stuff that was never intended for them

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. i want to stream on twitch or youtube not facebook

im gonna be honest having the ability to stream only on facebook isnt a place to do that, being able to stream on say youtube, twitch or even mixer would be way better then facebook. my aunts don't care about video games like i do so ya.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When Casting to a phone, let us use the touch screen as a pointer or controller to help the Quest Guest understand

It would be much easier to see and click for the Quest Guest than to try to describe what we want him to do.

743 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base