Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. DLSS 2 & 3 support for SSAA with no foveated. Ready for 4K HMDs

Ampere gpus will drop the Turing prize. Will be a chance for buy 2.060 super as new standard instead of 1.060.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. If the oculus could be used in medical equipment such as .MRI and CT scan this could help the mullions of people who are claustrophobic

If the oculus could be used in medical equipment such as .MRI and CT scan this could help the mullions of people who are claustrophobic

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. a donatinon program so that oculus send there products to revewers or other people

a donation program so that oculus send there products to reviewers

this could help that don't have the money to afford the products but still have the chance to own the product

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow the quest to play a lighter version pc games Without a link cable

A lot of people aren’t willing to spend 1,000 dollars on a pc so give the quest a lighter version of the game so we can fully be wireless and have just the same amount of fun at pc players

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make recorded clips viewable on the companion app.

Add audio from gameplay and microphone and recording clips but also make recorded clips to your wall from a mobile phone or tablet via the computer and it would be like adding a cloud for your recorded clips

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. "Companion App" on the Quest itself.

I don't own a phone, so it's been a high-friction part of the Quest's usability, but even if I had one -- why? Why aren't the Quest's features and options controlled from itself? Wouldn't this be easier for everyone if they didn't have to use their phone? Maybe not because everyone is more attached to their phone than anything...

The only rationale I can think of is that it was convenient to have the device initialized with an account (from the phone). But the need for multiple accounts is strong and this probably also requires some account management and ability…

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Jag skulle tycka att det vore trevligt att kunna lära sig spela trummor med Oculus Quest, I would love to learn play drums with Oculus Quest

Jag skulle tycka att det vore trevligt att kunna lära sig spela trummor med Oculus Quest,

I would love to learn play drums with Oculus Quest

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Custom Environment Models

We should be able to import models and use them on the home menu, or at least let developers release them to put on the store or include with their games.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Environment displacement

Sticks for to walk, button for teleport

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When you combo games together so they're cheaper don't put a child E rating game with a 17 plus game

When you combo games up to make them cheaper try and group them by ratings so I can buy games for my kids The last group ad I got had a e for everyone and then also a 17 plus with blood and gore.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Do you partner with low income communities to bring technology to Public Libraries?

I work in a technology center at the Public library in a low income area and would like to speak with someone at Oculus about the possibility of creating a partnership to bring VR technology to those who cannot afford it, including patrons of all ages, school children, teens, adults and seniors of many diverse backgrounds.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Enable browsing Quest's filesystem from linked phone

You can stream to your phone but you can't download videos, screenshots, and other media from the Quest onto your phone. I realized this when I created a screencast of a bug for a dev but can't share it because I don't have a USB-C OTG cable. If one is required to access your files it should be included in the box.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. And this is why I haven't played in 2 years...

Since it has been impossible to buy an Oculus Quest without paying the gouge price of 650+USD, at LEAST create a streamlined version of the Samsung Oculus Gear.

This could be done by creating a "suggested settings" for certain applications such as "AltSpace".

For those of us without an entire room to dedicate to Oculus Rift and due to your extremely limited production...left without the option of purchasing an Oculus Quest, it would at least allow playability.

There's so much potential for additional coding and room/game development; but we can't actually get our hands on the equipment and that's a…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Change usernames willingly

Most people who are logging in with Facebook have usernames that are literally just their full names, and that leads to a load of privacy issues.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Personal Information should be more private

The real name attached to an account is displayed while using the headset. Anybody that can see that view can see our personal experience information. If you stream or allow someone else to use the headset, they can see it. Allow us the option to not have our real name displayed at all.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. acess dashcam footage

my idea would be to be able to come home and review previous dash cam footage . Nexar cloud footage.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. access all cams in vr

my idea would be to be able to access all security cameras through an app notification

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. New Game - Kayak Adventures

I loved National Geographic's Antarctica but was super disappointed that it's only 1 "game" / one adventure. Would LOVE to have kayak adventures in various locations.
    Alaska, whale watching, bioluminescent (Florida), rapids, Greek Islands, Amazon, Baja, Greeland, ect...

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Disc Cleanup Tool w. a simple graphical presentation of disc usage

Sooner or later will all face that moment when we need to remove an app or two to fit our new purchase, but how many and which of my old apps do I want to remove?

By displaying app size data graphically, as a pie chart for example, it becomes easier to decide what apps to remove.

Specifically, when a user try to add an app that does not fit on disc, give the option to 'Clean Drive', if started from here the cleaner is provided with the space required for the new app. The user can now mark apps…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ar Vr crossover

So earlier today I was playing fnaf ar (augmented reality) and its a fun game but it gets kinda boring when I already have games such as "fnaf vr"to play. So what if games such as fnaf could have fnaf ar but in vr. This would of course need a few things added to the quest such as...
    - 4k cameras instead of the cheap cameras the quest already has
    - an updated cpu and processor
    - color instead of black and white cameras
    - better tracking and a higher refresh rate in the cameras

I know this will greatly…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)