Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Add Ukrainian language support for the Oculus UI

Some games (for example Death Horizon: Reloaded) already started offering Ukrainian language localization.

But Oculus app currently doesn't have option to select Ukrainian as the interface language

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improved Controller Tracking in Bright Environments

Though the headset itself is capable of positional tracking in fairly bright environments (e.g. next to a large bright window, outdoors in shaded areas etc.) when the environment is bright enough, it loses tracking of the controllers. This seems to be due to the exposure of the cameras being adjusted to a point where the IR dots on the controllers are too dim to be picked up, though maybe this is not the case.

It would be great if there was a way to boost the controller brightness or otherwise improve tracking of controllers in bright environments.

157 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. pls New Games for Esports

Please make a game like Overwatch or even better Valorant a 5 vs 5 shooter for esports. similar to Pavlor vr. A Mmorpge would of course also be super good, similar to World of Warcraft. A MOBA game would also be interesting.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Some games/apps I wish you had

Game simulating white water rafting. Also a realistic road racing game and maybe even motor cross as people love that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Eneter latitude and longitude to navagate to an area in Wander

Create and ability to navigate to an area using latitude and longitude entries.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Let us use see-through glasses with our avatars.

I find it pretty annoying how pretty much every single glasses item looks like sunglasses. We should be able to see our avatar's eyes while still having on glasses. Even if it's just one pair of generic glasses, it'd still be an improvement with no downsides.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. More social on iPad aps

When looking at store in oculus aps on ipad i would like an option SHARE to send the description and link to one of my oculus social friend in order to suggest him to go see it.
    I see à share option inside oculus environment when i put the casque on my head. But it share With facebook or messenger. So what’s the use of an oculus social club?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add multitasking

I would like to be able to have multiple apps open at the same time, for example the a game and the browser.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Oculus own wifi 6 wiresless Streaming.

Virtual desktop works ok ,but it would be better if Oculus had there own. Maybe with a dongle that you plug in to your pc for better quality streaming.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Better chat monitoring in games, with consequences!

There needs to be better monitoring of in-game chats. There are WAY TOO MANY kids unsupervised by parents on these things, and in places like Echo where players come and go it's useless to try and mute them individually. Even I don't like to hear the dirty, mean, derogatory , talk coming from both kids AND adults. Sure, I can mute all, but most young kids won't mute, or don't know how to. It's not a very good or safe environment for other kids. You have voice recognition. You have Moderators. You are EXTREMELY HI-TECH!!! You should be able to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Minecraft

I would very much like Minecraft on Quest please. I'm sure the people reading this know why.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Minecraft

I would very much like Minecraft on Quest please. I'm sure the people reading this know why.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Haptic controllers

Commercialize a more expensive version of the quest 2 controllers that have haptic feedback ( for example the feedback in htc vive or valve index).

The current vibration in quest 2 controllers is extremely basic and provides zero immersion

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. More accessibility options including even larger font than you have. And btw, we don't know if our ideas have been submitted already.

I need BIG font to read the menus. I can't read some of them at all. In fact, Thrill of the Fight is the only one that I can easily read because I can stand right in front of it. That would be another solution. Let us get as close as possible to the menus.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Etee Controller partnership is COMPLETELY NEEDED!

Hello! I've been looking around on the internet for controllers that i can use with my Quest, and i think the Quest is the way of the future, honestly! If there were some way to run things EXACTLY like the Rift or a Vive, completely wireless, then you've done what no one else has been able to do. You're innovators, and that makes you my favorite!

However, I think that you need controllers that can combat the Valve Knuckles, and i think I've found a great controller that could be partnered with your brand to produce the top-of-the-line controllers for…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Blades and sorcery (AVAILABILITY ON OCULUS QUEST!)

I think it would be cool to add more fighting games like this to the oculus quest due to the wireless ability on the oculus quest. It doesn’t have to be the best quality but if oculus can do Arizona Sunshine then they can do Blades and sorcery.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Let the screen recording record your voice

When I record gameplays and I see them I don't hear mi voice. Please let the screen recording record your voice too.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. next quest 3

removable battery

cpu in headset

gpu with the battery in a small pack (just a small cable at our back)

or double gpu power with the pack clipped to our back

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base