Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Early Access Store

There's so many games that are in early access and aren't on Oculus Quest store because of strict requirements.

It'd be really great if early access apps were added, but somehow in a way that everyone who downloaded them recognized that they are unfinished so the quality of the Oculus Quest store can maintain it's same standard of quality.

For example; there could be a simple setting that enables these types of apps and provides an explicit warning that they are unfinished.

148 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Games/experiences that map rooms in your home and dynamically turn them into a game

In the promotional video for the XR2 chip, there was a point where a little boy runs up the stairs and into his room. The video showcased the XR chip dynamically mapping the stairs and hallway and even a pile of dirty clothes. Then it overlaid a fantasy castle scene on top of all of this. when it was announced the XR2 chip would be in the quest 2, this was the feature I most looked forward to. Can we get something like this soon please?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. south america

we need a south america official store. what do you need for that?
    i can help

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow photos to be uploaded direct from iPads or from the cloud.

The original quest headset allowed you to upload your photos through third party products such as Dropbox, this functionality is not available on quest 2. More and more people are working with iPads etc. with no access to PC’s so the current method allowed for quest 2 is not an option. I have a 360 camera so I have no method of viewing my pictures on the headset which quite frankly was awesome on the original headset.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Daily Deal

Make the Daily Deal more visible, I rarely find the deal, I try looking around the shop and it’s not easy at all. This should be a major section or highlight that is easy to find.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Replace the non working quests people buy with a new one, like you promise. Homor what you say.

Buyer beware: Occulus Quest 2 purchased stopped working after first day. Did all troubleshooting AND factory reset. After 10 days of NO ONE in customer support helping they agreed to replace the entire set in 3-5 days once I returned product. They have had it for 10 business days and keep giving the line " we are working on it" "we will get this to you asap" "we care about you" and NOTHING.
    Looked into it and don't you know I am one of hundreds. Many have been waiting months. They are not accredited by the Better Business Bureau. Huge…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Oculus to computer videos

It is really annoying to have to use my type C phone charger to get videos I record on the oculus to my computer. It would be amazing if you could make it so that you can access your gameplay videos on the oculus website if you are logged into the same account on both devices

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Cosmic Flow

I started to experience Oculus Quest 2 for therapeutic appliacations. I have to admit that from many aspects Quest beats HTC Vive Pro that we also have in the practice. For cognitive development I find Beat Saber very good. However, I would like to see more of memory and cognitive games and apps. In addition to this the one that I miss the most is Cosmic Flow. I desperately miss a calming/meditation app and to be honest Tripp is not such to me. I saw that Cosmic Flow is/has been available for Oculus Go. Please add this app to the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add Roblox to the Oculus Store

As of right now, the Roblox app is only available on PC. It would be great if Roblox was added to the Oculus Store, so it could also be played on mobile. (I understand it's hard to add Roblox to the Oculus Store due to it's way of downloading the app)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Support NVIDIA GeForce 1050

Please support the NVIDIA GeForce 1050 for Oculus Link.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Same games on quest library as pc oculus app library.

You should be able to buy a game on the oculus app on pc and quest
    (with all games) for an example, if you buy Onward on pc you should
    the quest store too and vice versa.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. ADD watсh and

the watch can be placed on the bottom of the controllers or on a ring, and to control your hands, just in the form of a bracelet, you can also make an additional menu on the bracelet.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Having a universal account for oculus in the sense of if i buy beat sabre on the quest 2. It should be available to play on the oculus link

Buy once play everywhere. Link store should be linked to oculus quest purchases so only purchase once on all platforms.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add Fitbit integration

More and more people are using their Quest/Quest 2 for working out in multiple apps. The new Move controls are great but I would also like to see my heart rate and a more accurate representation of my VR activity.

Integrating with Fitbit could bring all of my Fitbit data into the Move app and give me a more holistic set of data, based on real world activity as well as Quest activity.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I would love to see realistic Hunting, western, sharpshooter games

I just ordered my headset. I think the fishing game is amazing, and I'd love to see realistic hunting, western, and sharpshooter games

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. There needs to be a height adjustment option.

I'm a little person who is 3 feet tall and in a wheelchair.. there have been so many instances where an experience has me too low! And as far as I know, there's no way to adjust my height.

Maybe there should be a gesture or option to adjust from a higher position to a crouching position, and you can set exactly how tall or short each position is within the settings.

Without this, a LOT of experiences are nearly unplayable for me and many other short or little people who use VR!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. There needs to be a height adjustment option.

I'm a little person who is 3 feet tall and in a wheelchair.. there have been so many instances where an experience has me too low! And as far as I know, there's no way to adjust my height.

Maybe there should be a gesture or option to adjust from a higher position to a crouching position, and you can set exactly how tall or short each position is within the settings.

Without this, a LOT of experiences are nearly unplayable for me and many other short or little people who use VR!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The touch circles on the oculus iOS resize

The touch circles for the back button, the close button (x), and other directional arrows are to small and hard to hit. I have to have my kids do it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Casting to Mac / Windows "receiving" app Reflector3 (a computer-based Chromecast receiver) does not work

Hi Oculus crew, the Quest "casting" capability is not compatible with Reflector3 (a "Casting Receiver" application for Mac OS and Windows https://www.airsquirrels.com/reflector).

I see many requests for a setup like this when googling (so it's not just me) and it is more user friendly than this method: https://gist.github.com/blixt/1e57de3739a669b8a58395ca07ec5ad0

Just a vote for someone to diagnose why those 2 don't play well together.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow specifying specific future dates to deliver emails for games purchased as gifts

It would be nice if the "Buy for a friend" feature allowed me to specify the date that the email would be sent (with a window much longer than 30 days from purchase...maybe 90-120 days). Amazon.com does that for eGift cards and it's a great feature. It's very annoying that I can't do this on your site - I don't want to send a Christmas gift 5 weeks before Christmas or have to order it Christmas Eve. Same for birthday gifts.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base