Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Fix small “settings” button in Russian translation of menu

The settings button “настройки” is much smallen that other. Clearly its a bug and its present there from Oculus Quest launch! Fix please!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hi, change the recording eye from left to right. Makes it a bit easier for us gameplay video makers to get a scope angle. Thank you.

Hi, change the recording eye from left to right. Makes it a bit easier for us gameplay video makers to get a scope angle. Thank you.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Sell and distribute more

I am from Egypt, I am a software engineer, and I own my company, I would like a lot to buy an oculus device, but can't find it in Egypt.
    Why don't you sell in Egypt as well, market has high demand on VR devices here.
    I am ready to help and be your distributor in Egypt.
    Let me know if interested.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow video streaming apps to work at different view angles

I really enjoy watching youtube and funimation laying in bed while staring at the ceiling. They only work like this through the browser.

Unfortunately, I cannot do this with Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon Prime.

Can you either add support for these in the browsers, or make it so that the apps can be "rotated" so that the forward view is actually facing the ceiling, or whatever the user sets as his front.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Download cancel conformation

Please, there needs to be a feature for when you are downloading or updating any oculus app. There should be a pop up tab when your click an app that’s downloading and it should ask if your sure you want to cancel the download. it’s not very hard to accidentally cancel something and it’s super annoying.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. RTS

I would like to see large scale low graffics RTS "Command and Conquer" type games. I'd pay big for them!
    I'd like to add ima 38year old hard working man who has been in recovery for 10years. My console games were getting old. The oculus go and now quest have changed my life for the better! After a long day at work I cant drink a cold one... but now I can escape to anywhere for a decent price! This VR has changed my life for the better. Also I'm a volunteer firefighter, looking forward to training apps in VR…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Can't use mic for Facebook casting and in game at the same time.

When trying to play games that uses the mic (VRChat, Rec Room, Sports Scramble, Drop Dead, etc..) you can't use it during facebook casting. You can either..

1. Start your facebook cast and launch the app. (Breaks mic for the game.)

2. Launch your game and then start casting. (Breaks the mic for the cast.)

Why can't the mic work for both?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. denmark

get shipping from denmark

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Leg Sensors and Secure, Abundant Human Challenges

Having more sensors on the body will enable Oculus to play back the virtual ballet users want to be able to showoff.
    Furthermore, being able to offer guaranteed human opponents is a lifesaver in this day of the android.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. VR Chair

The chair will work together with ankle braces. The seat will be a similar shape to a bike seat allowing the user plenty of room for natural feeling walking. The chair will support the user so that their feet can still touch the ground but aren't applying much weight. This will allow them to walk, run and turn naturally. works better with socks The braces along with sensors in the base of the chair will not only measure speed but the distance of the users strides allowing a more realistic feel. The seat will rotate with zero resistance so that…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. To be able to have more buttons for the oculus gallery, like be able to share videos to dropbox, google photos, your monile device, etc.

I feel like the oculus gallery should have more buttons like for example, share to dropbox, google photos, your mobile device, etc. It would be helpful for others and for people who dont use facebook!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. More multiplayer games?

There are a few quest multiplayer games, and even less of them are cross platform, making it harder to play with other people and friends. If more were added, or cross play was added to more games, that would be great!
    For example, a winter sports game would be great! You could race each other on a ski salom race, have a halfpipe trick battle, or just ski with friends! I'm sure you are working on more multiplayer, but consider making more games cross platform! Thank you and keep up your good work

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Support partial Guardian presentation/visibility

To reduce the loss of immersion that the Guardian presentation causes, implement limited reveal of Guardian.

Examples of great uses of this are to show specific areas of concern, like areas where the sensors might tell there are risks like walls such as in hallways, or things like dropoffs (detectable via depth sensing).

In a hallway situation, you might want users to be aware of how close the walls are, but not prevent the user from playing in a smaller space such as this. By presenting the walls, and not hiding the hallway, you permit the user to continue playing…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Different Home Screens

For some games, there should be a home screen bundle with them. Like we can be in a Star Wars home screen or on the International Space Station. I find this pretty cool and would be amazing to see!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Envios a colombia

Me gustaría que sus envíos cubrieran más países como por ejemplo Colombia

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Have you thought of developing a Tai chi like game so a way to work out with the Quest?

Have you thought of developing a Tai chi like game so a way to work out with the Quest? Due to health issues I am using Saber Beat and other ones where you can move to try to get back into shape. Just wondering if this had been looked into. With the other formats it was not possible but with the Quest where you can move around a space. Thought it may be an interesting idea.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. USB Wifi or Oculus 5G Router for VR Streaming (like "Snapdragon 855 - HTC Hub 5G")

USB Wifi or Oculus 5G Router for VR Streaming & Horizon social features

I saw the Portal product from Facebook, why not include some hardware (like "Snapdragon 855 - HTC Hub 5G") in these products to let us...

• Watch Family Pictures, Videos from Cloud (in standby mode as Portal)

• Webcam to make Mixed Reality Capture / Whatsapp video call / Horizon social features / Body Tracking ? / Social (webcam) Horizon Téléportation

• 5G or Wifi 6 Router with Snapdragon 855 to help Quest Encode/Decode

• Cloud Streaming optimization, USB over IP, Bluetooth with no latency & other tweaks...

The Magic Box…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Do not replace the simple and intuitive Quest Home/menu with the far more clunky and convoluted Rift/Rift S Home/menu

There is a major conflict with the more "hardcore" and "techy" people constantly asking you for more and more functionality on these headsets and the simple concept of actually making stuff really user friendly and quick and intuitive.

And since you went the wrong route with Rift's menu, imo, I'd like to REALLY emphasize not doing similarly with Quest in the future.

But if you really feel compelled to add all the extra bloat that some of the more "hardcore" and "techy" people want then, PLEASE, also always keep the OPTION for people like me to use the most simple…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. School in a Device

Congratulations on your recent announcements and advancements with the Quest. You have done remarkable work. What I would like to propose to you is the idea of a specialized version of the device, now that you have brought the capability to it that you have. VR has great potential for education, and a device in which you can use your hands to type papers makes it an all in once device for school. With about 35 millions kids getting access to broadband at school, I think that a device specialized for instruction could replace the millions of chromebooks, macbooks and…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Finance - monthly payment or buy now pay layer

Please make this possible as people struggle to buy “high end” items in full. I’d rather have a payment plan as I can’t afford to pay in a lump some.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base