Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make the oculus 2 menu and functionality like our phones

Im new to VR and purchased the Oculus 2 Yesterday. Blown away by even just the setup and demo apps. I want to ise this thing all day! I would love this headset to do all it does and functionality like my Iphone. As in make it able to have weather, make calls, receive texts, check out google earth and maps. Have little notifications while I play games like an incoming text or email... the Menu needs alot of work. Like it isnt simple enough to find something I downloaded. Id love to change how the app icons arrange like…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. wifi

On Quest Two, the initial WiFi connection made before pairing my phone was saved and then when I created a new connection after paring, it made two of them. After that I had to manually connect to WiFi every time I used my device. When I finally noticed the two entries for the same SSID in the phone app and removed them, it finally started connecting properly

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. ALL PC VR/Quest Games Cross Buy

I find it fairly ridiculous that only some games offered on quest/pc are crossbuy. I understand the reasoning behind it, but for games that I may consider playing connected to link, I have brought my business to steam over oculus countless times. I'd be so much more inclined to buy PCVR/Quest games on oculus' store if ALL of these games had cross buy.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make beter looking graphics

How come graphics in the walking dead is not even close to affected the manor. You should make better graphics game for quest 2. Still not that good

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow people to use coupons from other quest people

You send my brother who doesn’t spend money on his quest free coupons with $10 attached, but can’t let me use one because I’m not the owner of the coupon. I spend a lot of money on my quest.
    A. Why does he get coupon when he doesn’t buy, and two, why wouldn’t or couldn’t I use a coupon he gives me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. There is no option for trade in

So i owe more for the quest 1 than i would owe on a brand new quest 2. Make a trade in program for people with the. old version and send this bunk out of date product to some bombed Yemenis loser for charity. Sound good Zucc??

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Play beat saber sitting?

Add a sitting mode to beat saber

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow the headset cameras to be used at any time

Along with muting the audio.

There have been numerous times where I would have liked to have answered my wife when she is screaming to get my attention while in-game, without having to remove my earbuds and headset. It's quite the process.
    Also, if I'm sitting and playing while drinking adult beverages, it would be really nice to enable the cameras to see where my drink is.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. strap

It was written by non-English translator.

Why are there no headphones on the Oclues quest 2 strap? People give up buying elite straps and buy das straps. In the next installment, the release of the elite strap with added headphones will make a lot of people like it, and will be able to generate a lot of sales at Oculus headquarters.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add a PiP of passthrough while using the Quest so you can keep tabs on what is happening around you

Wearing your Quest makes you vulnerable to anything happening in the immediate area. It would be incredibly useful to have a small window in the corner of your view that continuously displays a feed from the passthrough camera.

Useful applications include:

• Using Quest on a plane

• Using Quest in a public setting

• Finding your keyboard / typing

• Noticing children or pets that might enter your play space

• Eating while Questing

Optional feature enhancements:

• PiP display location placement (several options or drag n drop)

• PiP display sizing options (several sizes or sliding scale)

• A quick way to toggle the PiP display…
    3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow developers a channel through which they can sell experiences outside of your store

The curation process is not fair to everyone, from some perspectives it is subjective and is detrimental to a broader developer engagement with your platform.

If you continue to restrict the commercial options available to developers you will only do yourselves damage in the longer term when competition arrives.

I understand the reasons for wanting to have a more strongly curated set of apps at launch but I would argue that the headset has shown itself to be succesful and that it would be time to open things up to a broader group of developers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Adding boneworks into the oculus quest

I think if we bring boneworks into the oculus quest it will show people who dont like vr to see that you dont needs lots of equipment to have fun and it could help people get the oculus quest for the game itself

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Sell optional Index style controllers

Design an index style controller that would be able to pair with the quest 2 and be used for people who want individual finger tracking capabilities, or maybe an optional add-on for the already existing quest 2 controllers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. by firing the customer support team

I have been getting the run around for over two weeks now on my deluxe head strap its defective and broke . Hi,

I appreciate you providing those details so that we can continue to look into this for you.

We are going to look into investigating this more thoroughly and will require more time to look into possible options available to you.

Thank you for your extended patience and understanding, we will do our best to get back to you with more information or an update in the next 2-5 business days.

Kind regards,
    Nirmala
    Oculus Support | Facebook…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Lens size standard on all Oculus headsets

Please make all future Oculus headsets have standardized lens pieces. With many people getting prescription lenses it would be really nice to be able to not have to purchase new ones each time someone buys a new Oculus headset.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Disable push alerts during certain times

Can you add an option to not push notifications during specific times. Your app keeps setting my phone off when I am sleeping and waking me up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Minecraft vr standalone

Its time to get a proper version of minecraft vr on the store thats inside the quest store thay can be downloaded straight to the quest without using a pc. Its a joke that you have to jump through 1000 hurdles just to be able to play it. Its already been developed so just make it happen already. Its one of the reason people buy the quest 2 and most cannot even play the **** game so do it already.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Cross-buy with Steam store

I have a library of games on my Rift which I'd like to play on a Quest 2 tetherlessly, but some were bought on Steam, and some aren't part of the existing cross-buy scheme despite owning them on the oculus store. This is putting me off making that purchase.

I would like to see an option for developers to opt-in to cross-buy between stores as they have previously been open to giving out free keys for the other store when contacted directly (then screwed over by people then selling that extra key).

Where games aren't currently compatible between rift and…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base