Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Add Roblox to the Oculus Store

As of right now, the Roblox app is only available on PC. It would be great if Roblox was added to the Oculus Store, so it could also be played on mobile. (I understand it's hard to add Roblox to the Oculus Store due to it's way of downloading the app)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. A system for reporting under aged players in social games. This is a serious child safety concern.

As a parent, it deeply concerns me when I find children of 7-12 playing games like EchoVR or PokerStars where they are interacting with strangers of any age. Apparently the standard reporting system is only interested in whether conduct was breached and not T&Cs. I sent video of 2 users where the users said they were 7 & 9 on the video, but no action was taken.
    This is a serious child safety concern and something should be in place to allow reporting.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. brightness setting to the headset quest 2

please add the brightness setting to the headset quest 2. I read in many forums that users want to decrease brightness a little. which will save battery power and extend sessions. Also, many users by third-party methods reduce the brightness to 70% and due to this the black color appears to be really black, but the overall brightness changes slightly at the same time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add Fitbit integration

More and more people are using their Quest/Quest 2 for working out in multiple apps. The new Move controls are great but I would also like to see my heart rate and a more accurate representation of my VR activity.

Integrating with Fitbit could bring all of my Fitbit data into the Move app and give me a more holistic set of data, based on real world activity as well as Quest activity.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Focal length on the Quest 2 is trash

The focal length on the quest 2 seems off - close up objects are blurry (gaussian blur). There is a growing number of people with the same issues. It is NOT the IPD settings. This is an issue caused by the distance between the lenses and the screen panels.

Your support channels are unable to resolve or assist in any way.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. download oculus tv content

Would be great that there is an update to download oculus tv content. .I saw an amazing video of a dance routine called fall from grace unfortunately the quality for vr wasn't good and can be enhanced
    If the Dancers are seeing this it was amazing and moving.. to be truthful I am further a loss for words

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. stream media playback from Quest/Quest 2 to other Quests in the same household, so that multiple people can watch and share content together

It is being done as casting from headset to phone and TV... so lets do it for other headsets!

This suggestion applies to First party apps, but is meant to also add versatility to third party apps which stream or download content. Some are free, some are paid. As inferred in "Into the Wild", happiness which is shared is the most real... and sharing the wonder and beauty in VR would so enhance the experience. Like watching a film together on TV or in cinema, to be able to share watching VR content with other members in a household or…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hand Tracking

Hand and accessory tracking, use of tape or reflective material that can be tracked via headset outer cameras to interact with games.
    Example. Steering wheel with "tape" place a center top at neutral point (0) on a code. Turn left or right at max points (-100) or (+100). This would implement a sale for specials "tape" if needed to fund the program.
    Additional example flight sim, can have custom set-up for planes or spacecrafts. Will be a low budget of entry for new players and many people might beta test to allow the program to be refined rather quickly. This…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Quest 2 Remote Assistance

I know you can already cast your Q2 to various devices for view only. Is there a Q2 app which would allow remote control of the casting Q2? Much like remote control of PC. This would be helpful in assisting Q2 users needing assistance. Just imagine the time and aggravation savings being able to see and control your friends Q2, by invitation, when they ask "how do you do this or that?"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Velcro'd in foam for Face Mask!!!

How about a version of the face mask where the Foam part is connected to the Plastic part with small, round Velcro circles. This way we can remove one, wash it, let it dry while we use a second one. PLUS, the foam piece should be wicked cheap and easy to make.

It would also be more sanitary. We could wash them frequently, or buy just the Foam pieces for replacement.

I play for hours and it's getting a bit... well, you know....

And the third party Rubber Inner tube like cover is HORRIBLE and over-priced.

Please provide a decent…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Fix the 'PC is disconnected' issue when using Oculus Link. I can't get no more than 5 minutes of play time before i get that notification.

Fix the 'PC is disconnected' issue when using Oculus Link. I can't get no more than 5 minutes of play time before i get that notification and it sends me back to Oculus Home. I'm just trying to play games man. And yes, all of my drivers and softwares are up to date. My headset is, my PC is. And my link cable was approved as 'trustworthy' in the Oculus 'Test connection' section.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Better recording and streaming

I would like for it standalone to be able to stream to YouTube and Twitch and the recording to fill the whole screen not being like a box

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. More / better music purchase options

There should be a library of every song Oculus has released. I’d live to have “blinding lights” by the weekend but I only can choose from greenday and other wack options! Also, how often do you change artist ?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. side quest without a Pc

being able to use side quest of some sort without a PC with like a “3rd party app store” or just be able to download games onto the quest from a PC and not have to hook it up

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Wider Field of View

Please make it at least 140 degree horizontally

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow age-gating in multiplayer spaces

It's quite concerning how many children are in VR for as much time as they seem to be, which is an issue in and of itself, but for the sake of the sanity of adult users, it'd be great to have the ability to just totally avoid them via instances which require users to be a certain age to access.
    In terms of Oculus-owned IP, I'd say this is pertinent to Echo Arena and Oculus Venues predominantly. The user experience is definitely hindered by either space feeling like a daycare center.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Tell to turn headset on when connecting for setup.

When trying to setup the oculus program on PC I had trouble connecting.
    After trying to use several cables (since I wasn't getting te checkmark) I wondered if the usb-C on my pc wasn't the USB 3 it required.
    But the headset just needed to be turned on.

A bit silly, but I think it should be added to the instructions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow the quest 2 to play media from an attached USB drive.

Currently for those of us with 64GB headsets the only viable way to view large video libraries on the quest is DLNA/SMB streaming. There is no hardware reason why we shouldn't be able to load them onto a large type C thumb drive plugged into the quest and play them from that directly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make streaming resolution on www.oculus.com/casting to 1080p so it isn't a square

So im a YouTuber, and I want to stream to YouTube but on the casting website its a square, and I bet my subscribers wont like that.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. keep me in the home environment while waiting for a game to load.

some games seem to take forever to load and sitting in a black void is no fun.

keep me in the home environment while loading the game in the background.

I would rather be looking around my virtual apartment while waiting than in the void.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base