Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Oculus quest da error al hacer streaming en moviles huawey

Oculus quest da error al hacer streaming en moviles huawey

Falla siempre a los 4 o 5 segundos

Lo probe en otros terminales y no da ningun problema, como iphone o samsung

Pero en huawei no funciona nunca

Lo podeis arreglar en futuras actuaciones?

Muchas gracias,

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More social: (optional) video chat while casting

Isolation is a "bug and feature" with VR. Sure, total immersion in the game is cool. But shutting yourself off from your family in the same room - not as cool.

So what if the companion app had an option to turn on the front camera on the phone/tablet (while casting, or even as a standalone feature) - and then a small video chat window would appear in VR?

This would instantly make the Quest more social (and less disorienting, for the purpose of guiding a new VR user in the experience).

No more having to tap the should of…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Full Screen Game Detail/Demo Videos in store on iOS and in Quest

When browsing games in the Oculus store on my Iphone and in the Quest itself, the videos and photos should be able to go "full screen". I'd like to be able to view them larger, just like when watching a movie or viewing photos...

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. an app that lets you star treck holodeck

maybe ride a starship with holodeck option diferent scenarios it will prolly bring scyfy crowd in just dont make story line too short or face doom

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Create a quarterback game

It could be a training style game that gives the experience of being in the pocket and developing vision.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. An option to stream live 360 degree footage/vision from a satellite.

I think it would be epic to be able to view, in real time, or as close to it as possible, footage from a 360 degree camera on a satellite (with record option as there is in games) to my quest.
    I would view space, stars, and especially earth through my VR constantly if this were a feature.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. OPTION FOR SMALLER/BETTER-PLACED NOTIFICATIONS

In our review of Sports Scramble, we mentioned how we lost a point during one of our tennis games because a notification showed up (for an achievement, ironically enough) right in front of our faces. In the very middle of our view. How has this issue not been resolved? Sure, you can turn notifications off entirely in the Quest settings, but that’s draconian. We need an option to show notifications in a less obtrusive way, and we also need an option to only show notifications once we’re back at the Quest ‘home’ screen. How complicated is that? Not at all.…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. VISIBILITY OPTIONS IN THE FRIENDS LIST

Your friends, you don’t always want them to know you’re online, and maybe you don’t even want them to know what app you’re using. Maybe you’re weird, maybe you’ve got your reasons, maybe, and this is vital, your reasons are none of our business. It’s understandable that Facebook, a company based on eroding your privacy might not see how an option to control your visibility settings is important to the average user, but it’s a simple enough option to implement, and we want it.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. FNAF help wanted

FNAF help wanted this is why I got oculus quest please add try to talk to Scott so he can add this game to the oculus quest store

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Venda e envio para o Brasil

Goataria de saber o por que o Oculus quest nao é vendido para o Brasil e por não consigo comprar. Hoje o Brasil é um dos maiores consumidores de celular e tecnologia do mundo. Temos um grande mercado aqui, pela internet é possível achar pessoas vendendo o Oculus a um preço de 12.000,00 reais aproximadamente 4.000,00 dólares!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Web Bluetooth support for Oculus Browser

I would like web Bluetooth support for Oculus Browser. If you combine it with WEB VR/XR, you can easily create expandable content. For example, VR cycling with a cycling sensor or a new VR with a GoCube (Smart Rubik's Cube) are endless possibilities. Oculus Browser is based on Chromium, and Chrome installed with APK has web Bluetooth enabled, so I don't think it's hard to enable the feature.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 3D Deep setting

Very much better comfort.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Show billnumber or transactioncode in my orders overview

There is no way to review if the orders from the oculus store charged in my paypal account are legit. At paypal i see an ordernumber and a transactioncode that is not releated to any number i can review in my oculus account. As many apps have the same price at oculus it is impossible to say which order relates to which buy at oculus.
    For example i only remembered by coincidence that i was charged twice for Stormland..
    Please make this more checkable.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I would like to offer a suggestion you might relay this to your developers: Recode the Oculus Quest so the User is not stuck with his/her Av

I would like to offer a suggestion you might relay this to your developers: Recode the Oculus Quest so the User is not stuck with his/her Avatar for Life (realizing that he/she can change somethings like hair color, etc.)! Foe example, I might want to change mine to the “Pirate Avatar” (which was offered as one of the eight, or so, Avatars originally), but now it is impossible. Sad!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Be able to comment on YouTube VR

Posting comments on YouTube vr is needed. Else it's back to the pc/pH to comment. Vary frustrating.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Show currency of purchases

If the pricing of games is not in the local currency then it would be great if the store made it clear that it is in USD. It isn't stated in the app store or in the email receipt. I got quite a shock when my credit card bill came through after a month of purchasing games and they were twice as expensive as expected! :(

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Various

1.) please bring various users support - it‘s absolutely necessary
    2.) please support streaming to modern TVs without Chromecast (wie TV App, Xbox One X or similar)

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Longer battery life on the headset

If it is possible could there be a longer battery life on the vr headset

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow Oculus Gallery to follow orientation when playing movies

In Oculus Gallery, we can reset orientation by holding down the Oculus button. However, when playing any movies, the orientation is always facing forward regardless of the orientation. This is inconsistent. Sometimes we like watch movies on the bed facing the ceiling or lying face down. Currently both Netflix and Virtual Desktop apps allow this. Please add this feature!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base