Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Remove / disable virtual 3D profil character

Once clicked on the mirror in vr your virtual profile character is created. Without many options you are stuck with a ugly looking 3D model of yourself. I honestly think that the time of creating cheap 3D models of yourself is long over. At least you should be able to reset it to disabled if the options are that limited. This public forced 3D model does not show anything but an ugly face and makes the whole vr experience look like a cheap technologic test from 20 years ago. Nowadays real 360degree self portraits would be more appealing but since…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. USB 2

I know you probably cannot do this but if you could somehow make the quest be able to connect with USB 2. I even bought a adapter for USB 2 to USB 3 and still didn’t work.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Headstrsp

Please offer an alternative to the stock head strap for the quest.the strap supplied with the quest is very uncomfortable and leaves a lot to be desired
    I would like to see an official oculus rift type head strap for sale.i am sure they would sell well

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Salvataggio dati e progressi giochi

Permettere un re set del sistema senza perdere i dati voluti.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Better Bluetooth sync and fix lag

I want to get better Bluetooth sync so that the audio quality isn’t as delayed and (I noticed this in beatsaber) that the game won’t have lag or be moving in bursts when it should be full movements with Bluetooth headphones.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Racing games

You should add a good multiplayer racing game like realistic

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add an option on the mobile app to view captures

Add an option to view captures on the mobile companion app so we can show people recordings and photos on the go

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Réglage Luminosité - Setting brightness

Est il possible que vos programmateurs réalisent une mise à jour du casque afin de pouvoir baisser la luminosité dans le mode des réglages. Le mode nocturne en rouge n'est pas suffisant pour baisser la luminosité. L'ajout d'une nouvelle fonctionnalité pour régler sois même la luminosité dans les réglages serait une bonne chose pour le produit concernant les personnes plus photosensibles que les autres.

Is it possible for your programmers to update the headset so that you can lower the brightness in the settings mode. The night mode in red is not enough to turn down the brightness. Adding a…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. View mode bar can't disappear when watch 2d video in oculus browser

View mode bar can't disappear when watch 2d video in oculus browser.
    Check the video

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Work with more sports and concert venues for viewing tournaments/concerts. Could have saved March Madness tournament.

Would have been nice to have watched the March Madness tournament or XFL on the quest this year.
    Is it possible to expedite the partnering process to accommodate this before we are unable to view more concerts and games?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make some kind of demo app for hand/finger tracking

We are all so hyped for hand tracking and really want to test it at home. Just to see the progress, it doesn't have to be great straight off the bat. Think of it like a sample, or an interactive trailer.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Support

You really really really need tech support. You use to have a phone number I could call but now you do not. I would not buy this from oculus again unless this changes

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Be able to explore "home space" and walk around.

Would love to be able to walk around and explore the home space, and watch the outdoors at night (hikers with lights, northern lights, maybe a bear nearby). Oculus already has the shooting stars when looking up, and animated fireplace, which I would like to go sit in front of or walk around the room and maybe interact with the fireplace (throw on another log).
    The main menus would all disappear in this mode.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Fix static noise coming from Quest mic

There is static coming from the Quest mic whenever I try to use it, and it's preventing me from being able to use the mic during games. I spoke to Rec Room devs and they said it was a Quest issue, and it has to be fixed from Oculus' end

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Good idea

Oculus you should make it so that you could set a timer on the quest for like reminder s of how long you have been playing also you should make it so when you get to close to the wall or sealing it beeps and pauses the game for you just in case there is important dialog

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Dont go to this website

It's a website that says 80% off oculus head set with presents around it and all that just don't it's a rip off I'm warning you it's a rip off and if the person who made that website sees this shut that down now

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. everyone on quest would love a Marvel game. You've done it before but for people who can splurge money anywhere. Plus the quest would give f

everyone on quest would love a Marvel game. You've done it before but for people who can splurge money anywhere. Plus the quest would give free reign instead of getting tangled in wires. Please give us a solo Marvel game. Thankyou

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. PROTECT & SECURE OUR REAL NAMES FROM SEARCHES!

Oculus Support suggested I come here to post my "idea" to protect user identity privacy. At this time, Oculus does not have this vital security feature. Users are unable to hide/protect their real name.

"Who Can Search For You By Your Real Name" says ANYONE & does not provide us the option to select "NO ONE." Or to select any option at all.

However, users are able to conceal their real name under "Who Can See Your Real Name," which are two totally different things, worded slightly differently, but that makes a world of difference! No one can see you,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. New games!

Some new game ideas for oculus!
    1. I think a hairstyling game might be fun, and could be useful for people trying to learn how to do certain hairstyles, like a French/ fishtail braid!
    2. It’d be cool to have a home design game where you could build/design a house!
    3. I know this is included in job simulator, but possibly a cooking game, maybe one entirely focused on cooking?
    Let me know what you think and feel free to add on with any other game ideas!

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base