Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Add an option to see the games that I own in the website

I just want to see the games that I have bought in the web store. They don’t show up in the web store. I can see my “orders” but they don’t actually give much information.

Circumstances: I have done a factory reset on my Oculus 1. I have not yet linked my Oculus and Facebook accounts, as far as I know. I am using Chrome on iPad, requested the mobile version of the website.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow Dyamic Home Enviorments/ Inviting friends to your home(multiple dynamic QOL improvements)

One of the features that made Rift S superior to BOTH current Quest headsets was decorating and moving around the home environment freely, as well as doing so with a friend if you wanted, I wouldn't expect virtual desktop for casting your pc to "screens" that you place within the home to work wirelessly in quest 2(still need a tether obviously) but seeing theh same level of control in general and customization for the quest 2 home, and panels would be an extreme improvement.
    "BUT YOU CAN DO THIS STUFF WHILE ON OCULUS LINK"

my answer to people that answer…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add update logs to the Quest’s Oculus Store

The the PC and the Phone Oculus Apps you can view the update logs by clicking on the version number. But this is missing on the headset. Also by clicking the version number you can change release branch (beta’s etc.) which is again missing from the Quest. Adding this will help remove the dependency on another device and make the headset more standalone.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. make the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 gddr5 compatible

me and my two friends owe a asus lab top and all have a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 gddr5 in it the link cable does not work with it please fix that

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Optional Haptic Feedback

Please give the option to turn off the japtic feedback. Sometimes it buzzes nonsensical and sometimes its fun. Some games feel appropriate while others make it obnoxious. Optional haptics would be ideal.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. have the Quest work though ethernet

In my house some areas have issues with wifi so I think there should be a way to hook it up via oculus link for ethernet support

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. fix the Oculus Link Freezing Quest

fix the Oculus Link Freezing Quest

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Detachable electronics and optics

I, I was thinking that for those applications where hygiene matters, maybe you can consider making a version with a detachable core.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Update the oculus store pricing relative to the exchange rate.

As a user from a foreign country (Turkey), it is almost impossible to buy Oculus quest apps.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Improve quality of elite 2 side bands

Minutely thicken band straps for elite headset. Current one easily breaks. An expensive accessory that currently is not worth the money.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Improve quality of elite 2 side bands

Minutely thicken band straps for elite headset. Current one easily breaks. An expensive accessory that currently is not worth the money.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Oculus TV virtual screen should be adjustable

When I purchase pricey 3D movies (via Fandango for example) to have an immersive experience on my Quest 2, I expect the virtual screen to be bigger than the current 180 inches in Oculus TV. I actually stopped my copy of Jurassic Park 3D during the Universal Studios logo at the very beginning because the screen size is like I said, unacceptable. It took me hours of unsuccessfully trying workarounds before I finally gave up. Please please please remedy this with an adjustable feature. I want the screen to be as big as the one you could access through the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Make sure you can purchase games

I can not purchase any games. I have tried putting each of my cards on and each of my two PayPal accounts and can’t connect anywhere. I was told I can not speak to anyone about this but they will try to get back to you. Then they don’t and you’re stuck with a $300 paper weight.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Recent players list.

Just possibly set in a recent players list you can access through the hub.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please ask your technical team to include the function to delete canceled order records.

Please ask your technical team to include the function to delete canceled order records.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. various

I can think of three things after my stunning 3 hours of game play - that’s more than the last 20 years (lol), gloves instead of the hand controls, I get that would preclude a lot of games but it would be more natural and open up a lot of development opportunities, second, anklets so that you can throw kicks and climb stairs and see your lower body; third, more in depth avatars, like elves, vamps, and so forth, with more skin options.

I get that it’s easier said than done, this is the coolest gaming experience I’ve ever had,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add the Spider-Man Far From Home Virtual Reality experience to Quest 1 and 2

I’d like to have the Spider-Man Far from Home on the Quest platforms. I understand it is hard to implement it but with the Quest 2 out I was hoping it could happen.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow audio input/output for headset over USB type C

I happened to order a new mic attachment for my headphones a week ago with one of my intended uses being upgrading the microphone on the quest. I plugged in the setup, played some games, and eventually realized nothing had changed. I had assumed the quest had a 4 prong aux jack, and only through a fair bit of googling discovered that there is no mic input through the aux. My immediate next thought was too just use my aux too USB C adapter, only too find that doesn't even output audio.

I understand the aux input is not something…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Increase controller vibrate/rumble

The controller vibration is much too soft, and really detracts from enjoying games like Beat Saber.

147 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base