Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Manually adjust floor/height in Quest 2

I'm trying to find a plug-in or some method of lowering the floor. Ive got a Quest 2 and a gaming PC with a Link Cable.

I'm disabled and can't stand for very long at all. I know some games allow you to adjust height, but the majority I've run into do not. If anyone has any guidance, I would be greatly appreciative. I already feel like I have to be excluded from a lot of thing IRL, and I was hoping VR would let me experience more things but sadly it's been pretty exclusive in a lot of ways…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please put the product for sale in Brazil too

Put the product to come to Brazil too, I am Brazilian and I cannot experience virtual reality because here in Brazil this product is very expensive, well ... the proposal of the Oculus quest is to be cheap and accessible but unfortunately in Brazil it is expensive and inaccessible

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow the transfer of purchased games between accounts

My husband got excited when the Oculus arrived and signed himself in...not realizing that I had pre-purchased games under my account. Now we are stuck with games on two accounts and only one Oculus.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow 2 x Quests on one oculus account

Allow 2 Oculus Quests on one account- Why should we have to pay twice for the same apps and games if purchased two devices.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. This is outrageous, dishonest and sneaky policy changes from Oculus because of Facebook. You assured us, Oculus users, when you (Facebook)

This is outrageous, dishonest and sneaky policy changes from Oculus because of Facebook. You assured us, Oculus users, when you (Facebook) acquired the Oculus platform, that we will never be forced to log in with a Facebook account. This treachery will lead me and others to ditch Oculus platform for another less intrusive platform. On the bright side, now we know, sooner than later we will switch to another VR platform. WE DO NOT WANT TO LINK OUR FACEBOOKS ACCOUNTS WITH OUR OCULUS VR HEADSET WHATEVER IS YOUR SO CALLED GOOD REASONS. FACEBOOK, YOU HAVE ENOUGH OF US ALREADY !!!…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. famliy share

more games needs to allow family share. These things are really cool. I bought two for my house. but im buying games twice to play with my kids that just unfairYou should put more pressure on developers to make their games family shareable up to three accounts like you promise.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow unlock desktop in Airlink

Airlink requires the desktop to be unlocked and dumps back to Quest 2 home screen if it is not when you choose Launch. Provide a way to unlock the desktop upon choosing Launch for Airlink or a dialog stating the desktop needs to be unlocked.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Give us the ability to curate and remove apps from our library

Many users have complained across social media about not being able to remove apps from the library. Like many others, Ive got the demo programs and the full apps sitting next to each other in my library, and its very cluttered.

In addition it would be great for sideloaded apps to be given the same kind of library look, instead of just a text dropdown.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. offer promo codes to people who have spent money on games and add ons, not just people who don't

I see many people on the facebook groups getting 30% off promo codes, but I have yet to receive anything. I have already spent in excess of $200 on games, and another $140 on addon products through oculus store. Instead of trying to lure people to spend money, how about you reward people who already good customers and have proven they will spend money.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Offer a simplified UI for people with lower tech knowledge (Elderly)

I am currently working on a project to help nursing home patients by using the Oculus headsets. A major problem we are running into is the complexity of navigating, as nurses do not have the time to sit with each resident for the entire time they are using it. If Oculus offered a simplified interface, something like only showing three apps of your choice, that would help these elderly patients who are not technologically advanced. I think this could also be used in schools to keep the students focused on which programs they are supposed to be using.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Storage

It would be good if you add microSD expandable storage option.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Let people access Oculus Go Library on Oculus Quest 2

Some really awesome Apps like "Art Plunge" are only available in the Oculus Go store. Oculus Quest 1 was able to run them. In Oculus Quest 2 there's no such option. Please let people access the library the same way as on Oculus Quest 1.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. need oculus turkish store price for dolar/try

in turkey the games really expensive for dolar/try could you make store for us? we cant afford the prices

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. ankle bracelets with motion sensors

During my experiences I noticed that I had no virtual feet. Then I thought what if you did. You could: play soccer, kick in a fight, visually walk, put on socks and shoes, and any other things you do with feet. How can you do this you might ask? My Idea is that you could create ankle bracelets with motion sensors tracking where your feet go. With the adjustable ankle straps you might add, all usage of this product will be comfortable with the feeling that it wont fall off you shin/ankle.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Make recording and uploading easier and streaming easier

Make it so we can record and upload straight to YouTube from the oculus quest it would make it so much easier for people like me who are just starting to do YouTube and who don't have a lot of money and also be able to stream straight to YouTube or Twitch

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Have a simple FAQ and/or controller instruction guide for each game.

While many of the games give you basic controller instructions or an image, there are a number that don't. Plus, what the buttons do may be different in each game. For many of us, these instructions aren't intuitive. I realize this is a developer issue; however, on the game summary and purchase page, you do provide some information re: use of the game. If you could provide even a screenshot of the controller buttons with what they do, or a simple 2-5 sentence description that to exit game, press here..... to adjust press here..... that way when we go into…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Let each country have their own store to pay for games in the local currency

Buying games when your currency is worth way less than the american dollar isn't something easy to accomplish. Maybe if there was this option for custom prices in different countries just like Steam does more people from those places would be interested in buying games.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Oculus link app

Hello! It would be great If I can Download oculus link app to MacBook. So my sister really want to play something and oculus link app is only available for Windows. I want Also for Mac version so it would be great!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. App Update Changelog

Provide information on app updates before and after deciding to update an app. Both built-in apps like the browser and store bought apps need this.
    Even official firmware updates need a changelog easily viewable near the update button.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Refresh button for Messenger

The Facebook messenger messages often don’t seem to update. I’ll receive a notification, then open up the messenger screen only to find the messages I was just notified about won’t show up yet.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base