Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. My left controller isn't working

My left controller isn't functioning properly. I play Beat Saber a lot and found that my lightsaber went flying out of my hands and across the room while playing (in-game). Please tell me if anyone else fixed this problem or has it, thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring some Mixed reality features to the Oculus Quest, starting with the guardian setup

Mixed reality would be perfect to fit the games to the space you are in, a game like superhot could be set in an environment that reproduces your room, with enemies proceduraly generated!
    But for a more short-term vision, mixed reality could be used to better set up the Guardian! For example certain objects, like a table or a bed, only limit my "whole body" movement, but i should be able to move my hands above them! With the current guardian setup, this is not possible!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can we get a private folder for downloaded content?

Can we get a private/lockable folder for downloaded content. I like to share my Quest, but that doesn't mean I want all my friends to access all of my media.

Also, could we do two bookmark lists for the browser? With a similar concept, a private list and a public list.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Request Oculus Quest Resolution Uptdate..

Surely there is a safe resolution bump up, update that you could roll out?

The current resolution is too low.
    its blurry, hurts and dry's my eyes.
    it also causes strain on my eyes when trying to focus on things, close or far, when gaming for over 20minutes!

it really is hard work, and tiring adjusting to the blurr of the low resolution. when your used to looking at higher more crisp resolutions on other machines and devices in everday life....

My laptop has a 4k display, 4k desktop, when switching from looking at the laptop screen, to putting the…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Spotify Integration

Music to play in the background while playing games that you can quickly access to adjust audio and which side gets more audio would be excellent! If you can't work with Spotify, then at least add a payed music one like YouTube premiums background playing. This would also mean you would have to create another tab for whatever music program being used.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. It would be nice if users could install software update on headset manually with PC.

It would be nice if users could install software update on headset manually with PC.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Swordz gamez

Ive read a lot into blade and sorcery and heard theres not much chance of it coming to the quest but im dyyyying for some sort of arena sword game, if needed Id even settle for Gorn as I just want a fun melee weapon dismemberment game. Although id rather Oculus work with the devs of Blade and Sorcery (as it seems to be one of the most popular games to stream and watch at least in VR) to make it work. Ortherwise get a game made like blade and sorcery cause unteathered gladiator arenas is an absolute must for…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow Video to be recorded in 16:9 aspect ratio

To allow video captures inside of the Oculus Quest headset to be recorded in a 16:9 aspect ratio. (Full screen recording)

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. More apps for visiting World Heritage sites

Apps for comprehensive interactive visits to World Heritage sites. A Notra Dame app might digitally include previous configurations, pre-fire appearance and possible future modifications.

Also: an app based on "Little(r) Museums of Paris" by Emma Jacobs could be a delight.

I experienced VR for the first time four days ago when I received my Oculus Quest. I'm having a wonderful time. I am 70 and may never get to Europe again. My Quest was purchased from my travel budget.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Accessory: trackable widget for marking things to avoid while wearing headset

Make an accessory that can be tracked by the quest cameras and displayed while wearing the headset. This widget could be attached to a overhead lamp to mark it to avoid striking it in cooperation with the guardian or attached to a mug to find and drink your coffee easier... it has so many use cases.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Resolution

Would be great if the resolution could be adjusted within settings on the headset

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. A better way to watch videos on the headset!

It can be quite frustrating having to go to Facebook to watch a video with no way to save to your phone’s camera roll. If you screen record it you end up with a choppy and low quality video. It shouldn’t be this hard to access your recordings honestly:

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow user’s screenshots and video clips to be synced to their account.

Users can take videos and screenshots while playing games, but seeming and sharing these videos on the mobile app isn’t setup. It would be awesome so sync those assets to our account and easily view and share on the companion app!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I would like to have the option to open multiple browser tabs and place them around my room, like multiple monitors.

Open multiple browser tabs and set them around the room for easy multi-tasking, like multiple monitors that you can interact with by looking or walking towards them if there are many.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add a hard power off switch to controllers

I'd like to be able to switch off the controllers manually so that the battery isn't depleted if something is inadvertently pressing against one of the buttons.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Better Customer Service and A Phone Number for Immediate Questions or Problems

You guys need a customer service phone line because I have questions that need immediate attention (such as order status, why they canceled my pre-order and certain setup questions regarding my Oculus Quest) and I don't have time to email sometimes. Especially in places, I don't have wi-fi service or data.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. lost tracking when heaset is taken off head and put back on

tracking gets lost when the headset is taken off your head and put back on. Only happens if the quest suspends itself and then resumes

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Pets on oculus home

Please allow you to buy a pet non player character (cat, dog, fish) for you oculus home. Will make the experience more interesting visiting the home.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. PODIAIS HACER UNA CAMPAÑA PARA UTILIZAR COVERS EN LAS PROTECIONES SANITARIAS PARA LOS PROFESIONALES

FACEBOOK Y OCULUS PODIAN HACER CAMPAÑA PARA COVERS Y PROTECION COMODA PARA LOS SERVICIOS SANITARIOS , GRACIAS

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Remove / disable virtual 3D profil character

Once clicked on the mirror in vr your virtual profile character is created. Without many options you are stuck with a ugly looking 3D model of yourself. I honestly think that the time of creating cheap 3D models of yourself is long over. At least you should be able to reset it to disabled if the options are that limited. This public forced 3D model does not show anything but an ugly face and makes the whole vr experience look like a cheap technologic test from 20 years ago. Nowadays real 360degree self portraits would be more appealing but since…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base