Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Option to add facebook friends after skipping initial setup.

During setup, you're presented with a whole list of Facebook friends who have oculus accounts. If you skip that step, you can't that list back. Instead you get an add friend button where it brings up a search box where you just guess who has one. Why not have a way to see ALL your Facebook friends who have oculus? What if new people get one, and you'd like to see who of your friends now has a vr headset?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Brower issue

The quest 2 after update this month. When I play a video(180 Side by side) on a webpage, all options(180 Side by side,2d....etc) cannot be displayed correctly. The same video can be played normally at the end of November.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Accept ITunes credit as a form of payment

The oculus app is available in the App Store and many apps in the App Store accept iTunes. I thought this was the case and bought tried using $75 worthy of iTunes credit to buy games. It didn’t work. This is the only way I can buy games and if you don’t allow it as a form of payment, I (along with many others) would miss out on the opportunity to have fun in VR. Please do respond back

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. onlin/offline in friend zone on quest 2

French: ajouté la possibilié de voir nos amis quest 2 en-ligne et hors-ligne comme pour ceux qui sont sur oculus par facebook .

english : add a fonction can see friend on quest 2 online and offline like the pepole play on quest 2 by facebook.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. arrêter bug streaming

corriger les bug de streaming qui font dire que on stream mais qui au final ne stream pas car il a planté et qui nous montre tjr un point rouge, réparer le bug des commentaire defois il ne s'affiche pas et pourtant on le selection pour voir les commentaire donc je dirais qui marche pas toujours

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. patch OculusLink on Quest Devices. firmware v23. OculusLink crash at start.

patch OculusLink on Quest Devices. firmware v23. OculusLink crash at start.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. put blade and sorcery on quest pease

Blade and sorcery needs to be on quest

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Vtol vr getting added to quest store (it would be so fun!!!) But the only way to get it is through steam vr which doesn't work the best

Add vtol vr to quest it would be soooo fun and its wanted I know for a fact. Because the only way to get it right now on quest is through steam but it doesn't work the best on that

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Neck Relief

As an accessibility feature, crate an adjustable elastic that connects the headset to the ceiling or some kind of rig to reduce the weight and therefore strain on the user's neck and back

(I have a joint disorder, and I can't even wear full headphones without neck pain and headaches, so I have no chance of playing a VR console due to the weight on my neck. If there was some way to reduce or remove the weight effect, myself and many other disabled gamers would love the chance to explore VR (and expand the customer base for the console)…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Zwift VR for Oculus Quest

Please bring Zwift VR to Oculus Quest. Zwift has a huge following in the cycling community and it is really easy to get started with basic equipment at low cost: road or mountain bicycle, indoor trainer/turbo trainer and a set of speed and cadence sensors. A smart trainer costs more but usually has speed and cadence sensors built in and can be interactive providing resistance to match the virtual terrain. It would be so awesome on the Oculus Quest!

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please, let this app available in Italy.

When this app will be available in ITALY ? Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Oculus Quest 2 - Linking with a pc is very difficult in the requirements of the pc.

I purchased an Oculus Quest 2, 2 weeks ago. I intended to use it with my pc. I have a very powerful pc. It is an HP Z8 G4 workstation with 32G of RAM, 4 TB of HD, and an Nvidia Quadro M4000. I did add a USB3 card to it and not sure it will handle the Star Wars Squadron as on your APP on the pc it states my pc is not meeting the requirements. My goodness, I have a powerful pc and it won't handle Quest 2? The requirements you have are very narrow and limited. I…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ravenclaw common room

Add Ravenclaw common room experience to quest.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Scrap Quest 2 controllers, return to the original design!

I LOATHE the Quest 2 controllers and thus the Quest 2 as a console.

I have to wrap my fingers around the top rings of the Quest 2 controllers to hang onto them during game play! That essentially renders the Quest 2 the WORST system I've EVER purchased.

I LOVED the Original Quest, but then, I could actually hold on to those controllers without wrapping my fingers around the tops of the stupid things!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I need you too test Full body tracking for people that can get motion sickness from VR

I think motion sickness in VR is mostly cause by of not see and controlling the legs, waist so I think this might need checking too see if it helps people in VR.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Cliente descontento

Hola buenas tardes. Por una parte decirles que estoi contento con la compra de quest i quest 2
    Pero llevando tiempo jugando i provando juegos les tengo q decir que faltan mas juegos de todo tipo por que en muxos juegos se ace corto i el problema de que si tengo dos gafas i no puedo jugar con las dos gafas al mismo juego adquirido con el mismo perfil i si quiero que mi hijo tenga el su perfil puesto
    Tengo que borrar de fabrica i volver a empezar

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add in languages

It would be a great educational tool to be able to see the printed words and learn the language of the cities and countries that are visited virtually . It would be a very nice touch to be able to speak the languages.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. In game chat doesn't work quest 1 to quest 2

It needs fixing ASAP. In game party conversation does not work if 1 person has a quest 1 and 1 person has a quest 2. Party works fine in homescreens but when you go in game such as Drop dead then it doesn't work even when you are in the same room. Audio chat doesn't work quest 1 to quest 2

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Height adjustment to allow seated gameplay (height scaling)

Please add a simple offset for the floor level. When I am seated, I cannot play some games because I can't reach items which are at higher elevation. In some games, the game assumes I am crouched.

A more elegant option would be scale mapping where the system would ask how high the user wishes to be (=height where the headset will be scaled). Then just scale with this factor all heights, keeping the floor level in place. Example:

Floor level at 0 m
    Headset at 120 cm (~ seated)
    Scaling to 180 cm (~ standing)

Then just rescale all…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base