Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Oculus paired app could be able to power off (not sleep) the headset

Because charging turns on the headset and after charging complete the headset stays only in standby mode, it woud be good to be able to turn off the headset through app without needed to long pressing the side button.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remove Compression In Oculus link

Hi my idea is very simple so I will get straight to the point, I would like to see the compression gone in Oculus Link for the Quest 2, There has not been much mention on how Oculus is going to do this but my idea is to just simply add the option for HEVC (H.265 Encoding) This will be a good way to get the opinions from the acutal users of the headset instead of Oculus deciding what is best for us, Please give us the option to switch between encoders.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make all games available on all VRs

have one store with all your games. No link or anything, I guess that’s just business with the link. I just want to play all my favorite games on a quest 2.

Or maybe do something where we can buy the link and use it but instead of having to plug it in all the time, we could just download with the link.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Immersion Bible experience

I feel that the greatest advancement can be used to change peoples lives. Oculus Quest is that tool that can be used in the Christian community to save souls. Imagine having a immersive experience where the user is called by Christ to follow him. And they can engage him in conversation, and walk with him through the stories of Bible. This would help people who are seeking understanding have a better foundation of the truth. The most important factor is that the imagery has to be realistic and true to the word of God.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Games from the other VR/Rift

As a oculus player, it would be nice if possible to see games from the other devices (Rick and Morty, Giant cop, Minecraft and more), as some one theses games have been the reason I wanted to get an oculus and not owning a pc I am limited, so would be nice to see the more games like that come to oculus quest.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Doesn't work. After 3 days , sorry something went wrong, please try again later.

Doesn't work. After 3 days , sorry something went wrong, please try again later.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make the Asgard's Wrath offer available for EVERY Quest2 owner

Why South Korea owners are excluded from the promotion?
    This is obvious discrimination.
    On Twitter, 'Oculus Support' said, "The promotion is now available to those who purchased a Quest 2 between Sept 16 and Nov 20, 2020."
    I purchased a Quest2 before Nov 20, but FACEBOOK don't offer Asgard's Wrath.
    Why? Just I live in South Korea. lol (South Korea is officially launched country.)

Make the Asgard's Wrath offer available for Quest2 owner in South Korea.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add seperate party audio settings

It's all well and good having a party system, really goo for playing with friends in fact, however it's really inconvenient when games have no in app volume settings, and the only option you have is to adjust you overall volume and nothing separately. More often than not I find my game super loud and my party super quiet, a way to adjust these separately is long overdue and was an issue even way back to the original Quest and Rift S.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Salaam tx for all n effort to support is it possible to inquire os/firmware for 72+/90hz update / official resolution selection on quest,tx!

Salaam tx for all n effort to support is it possible to inquire os/firmware for 72+/90hz update / official resolution selection on quest,tx!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Oculus link support for Laptop Geforce GTX 1050 ti

I along with many others want to buy the oculus link cable to be able to play steam games from my laptop that is using a graphics card that's not supported yet and that can't be upgraded since it's soldered to the motherboard which is really disappointing because i would have to buy a whole new laptop or desktop to be able to use it which costs alot. My hopes is for GTX 1050 ti to be supported so many more can get the chance to use the oculus link.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. You need Twitch support

Quest needs twitch support

140 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Approve To The Top for the Quest

This is a great game that should be brought to the Quest.

142 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Charge Battery: Storage Mode

When mit using the device for a longer time the battery should neither be empty nor max charged.

A battery charge Mode that stops charging at 60% would be perfect.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Need to fix zipper on new oculus quest carrying case. The zipper gets stuck a lot and the string ripped off day one

Take function over form and improve the performance of the zipper and design the carrying case so that it can be easily used. Day one the string broke off

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Retain Availability

Why does Oculus/Fox shut off the app (program unavailable) halfway through a football game? Was watching Tampa Bay/Green Bay football game, left at halftime, when I came back, the football game was not shown as an available program. How could I have retrieved it?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add Turkish Lira Currency Support to Oculus Store

USD based oculus store costs an arm and a leg to buy any game in local currency. Same games on the Steam Store is 7 times cheaper than the oculus store, which makes it almost impossible to buy any game from the oculus store.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Carry case for both oculus 2 and logitech headset in one

I would like a secure carrying case for all of my oculus 2 gear including my logitech headset that I bought on your website. As of right now, I have to hand carry my headset along with my oculu case, externally. It would be handy to have a case that would carry it all and keep it all together.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Friend option while in game ( onward)

Hello it would be nice while playing the game you can actually just click a button and send the friend request instead of doing a search after the game has ended or the friend drops off while playing onward

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Optimize app

Just optimize it. Some of the menu buttons are cut off at the edges of the screen and some menus get cut off like the achievements of friends.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Casting issue with phone and headset

I found that when casting the quality is okay. My friends and family can hear sounds from my iPad, but I can’t hear anything from my quest. very erritating to not be able to hear my surroundings. I understand that you don’t want an echo type of thing, so could you make it so I can use my earbuds and hear gameplay. But also have the quest audio casted out on my iPad. Or is this an issue That has a fix.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base