Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. My God! How about some customer service?!?! I have a question that isn’t on your little one size fits all FAQ page, morons.

This is an absolute failure. Take our money and then provide ZERO SUPPORT. I can’t even use FB messenger?!?! You guys are OWNED BY FACEBOOK!! I’m thinking Pimax from now on.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More sports in VR

With all this corona virus response and decisions to halt fans at events now is the time to flood the market with live sporting events on VR. NCAA men and women.... NBA

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Where can we find invoices for our purchases ? I didn't find it. We do need invoices for everything we buy. Thank you

Where can we find invoices for our purchases ? I didn't find it. We do need invoices for everything we buy. Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Trackers Needed

feet trackers and waist for games like soccer.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Watching 3d movies converted from side by side should not be 180 degrees and so close to the face, it makes the movie impossible to watch wi

Watching 3d movies converted from side by side should not be 180 degrees and so close to the face, it makes the movie impossible to watch.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow developer mode to turn on USB debugging.

It runs Android. USB debugging is built into Android. Why did you guys remove the functionality?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. New refund idea

If refund is not available, please consider giving me Oculus store credit instead of it.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please replace awkward "pinch to select" hand tracking gesture with intuitive "finger gun" gesture.

Pointing your index finger at something is the most obvious and intuitive way to aim a cursor. Then cocking your thumb to "fire" at the selection as if your hand was a gun is also very natural for humans, plus it provides an element of delight which makes for satisfying UX. We are already conditioned to aim and pull the trigger with our Quest controllers anyway. The current pinch gesture is unnatural, causes finger fatigue and should be reserved for its obvious use which is picking something up to move it. Please adopt "finger gun" gestures to make hand tracking…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make user stats available.

It would be great if there was someplace the length of time spent on a daily basis could be accessed. Preferably this would be broken down by each apps use but even a total “screen time” would be useful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow a “continue anyway” choice

Now that the interface starts with hand controls, when an app is selected that does not use them, you must either use the touch control to continue or cancel. In general this makes sense but I have an app that uses its own controller, there has to be more like this. I would like to have a choice to start the app anyway using hand controls.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Ability to connect to BOSE headsets or speakers

I tried connecting via Experimenting Features (Bluetooth) my Bose SoundSport Free Wireless Headphones and only the right one connects. I also tried to connect my Bose Portable Home Speaker but didn't work.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Pavlov

I do know pavlov is coming to quest but it shouldn’t be stand alone if we can’t play with pcvr players what’s the point my friends have pcvr and we want to play Pavlov together but you aren’t allowing that over 70 hertz and 120 hertz I dumb dumb

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Firmware update download complete notification / Check for updates endless spinning circle

Up to about v11 or 12 when I manually updated the firmware in the Quest it would say reboot device where the check for updates button usually is.
    Since then it now just says installing, no progress bar or anything.
    if I leave to another page and go back it just has an endless spinning circle.
    (I already have automatic updates enabled in the app)

I've tried factory resetting my headset and still has the same issue, so I know it's not my headset.

A small reboot notification does appear but only for a few seconds but once it's gone…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Keep game paused while opening browser

Games have to be closed for the browser to be opened. Would be great if the browser could be opened while the game is simply paused (instead of killing the game). This is especially useful when viewing a walkthrough video or article. The alternative is taking off the headset and browsing on another device, which really isn’t great.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Education/Educator Section in Store

Have an educator/educational section in the store to make it easier for educators to share their content without cluttering the main store. Many educator-developers have created great content for education that could help educators and students across the world, but are struggling meet the tight restrictions required to publish an app for oculus quest on the store. Side-loading is not really feasible to encourage widespread adoption for education.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Would like to see a giant poster in home environment like a vertical canvas picture kind of like what you see in a cinema and have the abili

Would like to see a giant poster in home environment like a vertical canvas picture kind of like what you see in a cinema and have the ability to change the picture as and when. You could have this floor standing and moveable to where ever you want it in the home environment

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Time limit option on app usage

Please give users the ability to set a strict time-limit to the use of specific apps to prevent addictive over use. Cancelling the time-limit should come with a 24 hour cool-down period and during this time the limitation should stay intact. This is to ensure that quest usage can be continued in a way that is expercienced as harminious and non-destructive.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add a hard power off switch to controllers

I'd like to be able to switch off the controllers manually so that the battery isn't depleted if something is inadvertently pressing against one of the buttons.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Have an option for those with only one hand/arm

I have limited use of my right hand. I can get by with most things, but occasionally I'll have to swap controllers or use my left fingers/thumb on the controls of the right controller. It can be an awkward experience.

I know this might be impractical for some games, but for those of us with limited use or limb loss, it would be great to still be able to play with the option of 1 vs 2 handed controls.

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Removal of avatar

Complete removal of avatar option or just removal from home.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base