Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Hide titles I'm not interested in

Browsing interesting titles, there are plenty of titles that are gross and offensive. Would be great to hide a genre (horror), or x out titles and never see them again. This would also help protect my kids using the quest as the store is available on the quest.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Better Link support for laptops.

To date there is no clear requirement for Oculus Link on laptops.
    The simple "need a USB 3.0 port" seems to not be enough to get Link working on a number of laptops, despite many fixes, adapters and so forth.
    I understand that laptops are a pain when it comes to which graphics card is used, however the official Link cable ends up being an expensive skipping rope. This depsite many laptops being able to run PCVR games without breaking a sweat. Fix your software, please.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please bring back the Old Universal Menu (even as an option)

I do not mind the New Universal Menu as an option for those who want a simplified UI, but please do not remove the option for the Old menu entirely. Trying to troubleshoot this has now cost me literal hours, between emailing Oculus and trying different ways of resetting the headset.

I am one of the many people that I have seen in many forums around the web who uses the headset to test apps and games through sideloading .apk files directly to the headset and this new universal menu not only locks out that capability but in my case…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Create Oculus Microsoft Office App(s)

Would be great if there was a Oculus App for Microsoft office tools like Word, excel etc but mainly Teams, as VR would be a fantastic way to use it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Listing Compatability

It would be nice if your website stated whether or not, the Anker Charging Dock can be used with the Elite head strap (with battery).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. View wishlist on mobile

I want to view my game wishlist on the mobile app on Android. Does this exist and I'm just missing it? I can add games to the wishlist but can't view the list.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Oculus Quest 1 UPGRADE

Allow Oculus Quest 1 users to give their quest to oculus and they would UPGRADE it. They would open up your quest and upgrade the lenses to quest 2 lenses and give the new chip (I forgot what it was called). Basically Facebook makes your quest one as powerful as the quest 2 so you don’t have to deal with the cheap oculus quest 2 quality materials

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I would like to have a highlight back recording

The attached screenshot is a highlight back recording supported by Lenovo's gaming smartphone Legion Legion Duel.

On Lenovo Legion Duel, It can back-record highlights situation at up to 1080p 30fs, and store up to 30 seconds.

I wish there were similar features in Oculus Quest 2. You can't show it to other people unless you're recording, even if you've an interesting situation comes out.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I think it would be pretty useful if you could answer calls and texts without leaving the VR environment

I feel like you should be able to link your phone and VR headset so that when you get a call or text you would also get a notification in the VR environment that you could answer and/or reply to in real time

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Restore Oculus Go Emulation in Oculus Quest 2

Facebook removed the ability to use Oculus Go apps on the Quest 2 for absolutely no reason. Oculus says they are supporting the Go still but they really are not with it impossible to buy or get replacement parts for. This mean Oculus Go must be available on the Oculus Quest going forward. It cannot hurt to have even more software available for the Quest.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Gift Cards or gift purchase

Need to create Oculus gift card that can be used for game and/or accessory purchases. Apply code to have in store credit that can then be used for in-app, app or store purchase.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Quick thing. the rift has Duck Season so could you nice people add Duck Season to quest please🙂

The rift has Duck season so could you add Duck Season to quest please. I have always wanted to play it. it looks so fun but i can’t play cuz it’s not on the quest.so please, please add it to quest

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Find Friends Easier! Where did that list go?!?

When you log into the Quest 2 for the first time, it shows you Facebook friends who currently have a Quest and it gives the chance to add them as friends. When I signed up I wanted to get right into VR so I figured I would add friends later. Well as it turns out, there is no way to go back to that list. If you don't do add them when first starting up, you can't do it later unless you remember who was on that list in the first place. Seems like a silly software bug that I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. add different meeting apps like zoom and cisco webex

Uh, incase you wanted to join a meeting in VR, boom

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Facecoverings need to be hygenic or cleanable

The standard faceplate/cover really needs to be hygenic! or washable. even if only one person is using it the foam will become saturated with sweat and skin particles. Your staff advise the only way to clean it is to wipe it with a cloth. THIS IS NOT HYGENIC and is either a design flaw or a deliberate attempt to make accessories required. In fact if you think about it this is a very GROSS piece if technology that sits right on your face. It's like never washing your face covering.

I am sure it could be cleanable in some way...…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. STRONG WARNING REMOVE FACEBOOK from Oculus. Buyer BEWARE! You cann

STRONG WARNING REMOVE FACEBOOK from Oculus! Buyer BEWARE! You cannot force a consumer to buy into another product after purchasing the original product.

FACEBOOKS data mining is making profit off of all your clicks, likes and activity. STAY AWAY!!!!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please create Oculus Q2 app + mobile phone app to interactively share phone screen with headset (wireless or through cable)

Would be great to watch (active mirroring) mobile phone apps on the headset... Im not sure if controlling through Oculus controlers woud be possible (e.g. inside any Android game), but if yes that would be great. Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Oculus App

the app ignores the notch area. i cant press the search button!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base