Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Lag free video casting via USB C

As I understand it, the Oculus does not have the ability to support USB C to HDMI for real-time viewing as it is missing the necessary hardware. If however a user could be allowed to connect a USB C cable from the Oculus and directly into a USB C hub (already supported) attached to a Chromecast TV, users would then only need a companion android application to view a lag free real-time view.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Verbal or Visual warning in Apps when battery is Low...

The core warns us with the display, but we need the apps to also warn us of a low battery while we are playing.

We need a Verbal warning, or a visual warning in a corner of the screen, that blinks and shows when we hit 15%, 10% and 5%.

Too many times I've been in a Beat Saber Match, or a I've had a GREAT poker hand, only to have the Quest 2 shut down without ANY warning.
    If I had this warning, I could connect my 10,000mAh Power Bank or Cable and not be knocked out of games…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. A better way to transfer games

I think all who read this would agree we should be able to have one account connected to two oculuses and we should be able to play those same games on the other one without buying them again without having a computer to use

Sincerely Tanner McNeil

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. You need profiles

You need multipul profiles like on xbox but they can play the same games on the same headset this would be awesome because the oculus me and my brothers share it sucks if there are no profiles on some games like galixys edge so they can't do there own thing and it really sucks any way I hope you can resolve this in the near future

- Tanner McNeil

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. You need profiles

You need multipul profiles like on xbox but they can play the same games on the same headset this would be awesome because the oculus me and my brothers share it sucks if there are no profiles on some games like galixys edge so they can't do there own thing and it really sucks any way I hope you can resolve this in the near future

- Tanner McNeil

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Photo viewer

An easy way to take 360 degree photos on your phone and to easily view them on your headset or to send them to a friend's headset.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. iPhone 12 mini app issue

Do you know that the oculus iPhone app doesn’t work well on the new iPhone 12 mini? The top and bottom edges of the app function almost nonexistent. The new smaller screen size has created an issue in using the app now.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow the Quest 2 Microphone and headset to be input and output separate from the Virtual Audio Device.

Similar to how the Rift CV1 had it's microphone and headset separate from the Virtual Audio Device, when using the Oculus Link, the Quest 2 mic and headset should be able to be selected as the audio input and output directly and not need the middle-software of the virtual audio device, as I know that myself and many others have had issues with the microphone not sending audio through the Virtual Audio Device but the microphone working when not using the link.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add card games to Vr products

So why I would suggest this is because I think it would be cool to play a card game like “Phase 10” with my relatives far away.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Discount codes done fairly

Codes apparently are random generated but seem to never go to people who have spent 100's of pounds on game! Reward people and make them feel a valued customer who spend money on games instead of them going to people who dont use there VR that much or havnt bought a game for a while seems very un fair. Has my quest since rhe launch of the Q1 and then the Q2 on launch and have EASILY spent over £600 on games and apps and have never recieved ONE code, yet people online who just got a quest or don't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. An editable comment/view box for live straming VR

A slightly editable and more interactive comments and viewer box while streaming live in VR, for example:

Specific putting press sequence to either show or hide the box.
    A transparency setting.
    Size and position edit setting.
    A quick drop down mode so you can expand and see the full comments.

Currently the box is very intrusive, distracting and can very easily get in the way of view.

If anything at least, a transparency setting would suffice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make the Rift s/Quest controllers cross compatible with Quest 2

Hello,
    I play competitive Beat Saber, and have become accustomed to the quest 1 controllers. Once I purchased a Quest 2, I had a hard time adapting to the new controller shape, and it was painful. Once I saw that the original Quest was being sold for $199 refurbished, I jumped on it. But, I was sad to see that the framerate of the original Quest was not onpaar with that of the Quest 2, on terms of standalone play. In order to comfortably play Beat Saber with my favorite controllers, I have to revert to the original Quest, and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. need oculus turkish store price for dolar/try

in turkey the games really expensive for dolar/try could you make store for us? we cant afford the prices

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Being able to customize different apps from your phone

I have the tribe Xr and some other apps where you can upload pictures and music. I don’t have a compatible pc. I want to be able to upload music and pictures and files, so maybe a phone app would be helpful? Just a thought

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make it easier see which titles are cross-buy in the shop

Please make it easier to tell which titles has cross-buy support in the store.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Data Feedback Option

We have developed professional Data Feedback loop for our First Aid VR application. It works in Unity but not with Quest via bluetooth.
    We would like some assistance from Oculus please so we can help users experience a Quest VR experience. Our projections put sales of the Oculus Quest into the thousands. We are also looking at the Pico HMD as an alternative.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Release a premium version of the Quest 2 with high quality lenses.

The Quest 2 experience is severely hampered by poor quality lenses. VR itself is incredible, and the Quest library, features and controllers are extremely strong, but issues with poor quality lenses and atrocious quality control mean that the product is not worth investing in for some. Give users choice - keep the standard model at its competitive price point, but also release an improved model without the cost-cutting. I'm talking about improved lenses and full control over IPD.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Brightness Settings

Can you please add Brightness Settings? This should be an easy feature to add and would it would allow us to change the brightness level. This is Important, for sleep quality as it is healthier to encounter less brightness in the night time as opposed to the daytime. It is also useful to add settings to change the level of night Mode (the level of blue light frequency). Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. A "Helpful" button for the Developer Responses, not just for the reviews themselves.

I like to read the ratings and reviews. The best AND the WORST!

I HATE that some reviews aren't even readable on some games and Demos. Maybe because the reviews are so terrible that they've shut them off to help sales. ( i.e. Creed reviews via the Quest 2 are not visible).

But on some games that look very interesting to me, I will still read the reviews, no matter how bad they are. Some reviews are kind of OLD, and the Developers Responses are fantastic. Some saying how they've updated things people gave negative reviews on earlier and haven't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base