Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. One account, 2 headsets....

A family that wants to have two headsets on one account in order to play with each other should be allowed. Especially families with children. 2 accounts via Oculus and Facebook is not practical and in most cases even a deterrent to future purchase. Families would be much more willing to invest in your platform knowing they could play together.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Minecraft

Please get Minecraft on Oculus Quest I really love Minecraft and we are it would just be great if I could play it and other people too it will truly be one of the next thing I buy if you will bring it here

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make it possible to cast/stream to your gaming page linked to your account!

I’m trying to use my Facebook gaming creator page I created for the quest. It will only allow me to stream to my personal page which I do not want.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Remove Mandatory Facebook Login!

Social Media is not something I will entertain and haven't done for years. Bought Quest, loved it. Found out right now that I can't add friends without facebook account. Now hate it with a passion. You truly are idiots for even thinking that was a good idea. I give it a month or I sell it. Absolutely insane to believe that everyone uses that nonsense

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Don't exclude people with extremes in IPD ranges, such as my 71.5.

When making a product with the spirit of "get it into everyone's house", it doesn't make sense to add high amounts of discomfort for users. The Quest 2 having only 3 hard set ranges might be good for some, but is bad for users like myself. I don't want to get sick or be hurt as a result of using a device with bad IPD adjustment options. Maybe have both physical and software? Maybe we get to pick between the two or just offer the ranges?

I was an Oculus fan, now I'm watching the market for someone to make…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Roblox VR on oculus quest

Please put Roblox VR on the oculus quest🙏

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Live stream to facebook gaming page

I'm really loving the new live stream feature, and the way it makes it so easy to automatically live stream games, and even see comments!
    However, I've created a FB gaming creator (business page) dedicated to VR live stream gaming and I can't stream directly to the page... I can only stream to my personal account and then share it to the page.
    Pleaseee add an option to share directly to the business pages. Especially to facebook gaming
    THANK YOU! You guys are really amazing and I can't wait to see what new features you will add

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Family Game Library Share

I purchased two Oculus Quest 2, they're great!! The only thing that would make it the best, would be to share a Family Game library with different Facebook accounts (up to 8 accounts at least), we are a family of 8 and we are considering buying more headsets ONLY if Family library Share option is available, cause buying the game over and over again is ridiculous. The idea is having a Facebook Account thats able to create a Family Member list (an option on settings to enable and create or disable) where other Facebook accounts can be added or removed,…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Oculus quest 2

Please add minecraft vr to the oculus quest 2 and 1 headsets. I know thousands of people like me would love for minecraft to be on vr without the need of a pc or the virtual desktop app. My gamertag is CamdenS82.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Support Family concurrent App Sharing

Like many families, we bought two Quest 2s so that we can play with/against each other in games. However as it stands, even with the new app-sharing and multi-user features , this isn’t supported and we have to each buy our own copies of each game. Please allow a family or household to share app purchases while using their individual accounts. This saves money for families and allows individuals to keep all of their activity and accomplishments specific to their own accounts.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Give Quest One Support For App Sharing

Why Is It Only Coming To Quest 2 For Now. I Have A Lot Of People In My Family And Sometimes My Saves Get Deleted Because Of That. Please Roll Out To Quest One Or At Least Tell Me Why This Is Not Possible

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. With so much space in the VR viewing area, why do you use so many levels?

As a newcomer to VR, it took me over a week to find my Wander invoice (six levels deep!) which didn't have a 'load' button because, without knowing what I had done, was a Go version instead of a Guest version. The invoice gave so little information in such a large space much more info could have been shown.
    Suggestion: put many more functional options in the opening windows(less levels to plough through) and many more FAQS in the problem solving windows, oh!, and less huge sales graphics, which could be left to the store screen!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Workshop similar to steam

A workshop similar to what steam has I think this could be used for games like Beat Saber to download custom songs and mods or custom maps for Onward

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Setting to "hold a bow" without the need to keep the trigger in.

Playing any bow and arrow game with the Q2 is almost impossible since you get a cramp holding that trigger all the time to gold the bow. A tripple pull or any combination of button press while holding the bow shuld activate "auto hold" function so that you can let go of the trigger button and play comftable.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Quest 2 "Pro" Touch Controllers

Better Controllers for Quest and Rift Platforms these would include.
    - Finger Tracking
    - Good grips
    - Better materials throughout
    - More resistance on triggers
    - More Durable
    - Clicker and better buttons
    - Slightly bigger thumbsticks
    - Just alot better to be honest.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Battery deplecion while linked to computer

It would be amazing if the battery for the quest 2 wouldn't deplete while linked to the computer. I get two hours of playtime while linked and that's barely enough time when you play the serious single player games.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow for more forms of payment in other countries.

I live in Japan and on both Steam and (just recently) Epic we are able to buy games from the convenience store along with a bunch of ways to pay. But with the oculus store the only way i can buy games is with credit card. I would love it if they could add more forms of payment to the store front so I can keep giving them more money.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. repair the update 25

in the menu I can choose installed apps and all apps.
    I always choose installed apps. but after playing an app everything is back on all apps.
    before the update I had no problems with this.
    I find it annoying that I have to switch back from all apps to installed apps every time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Have a way to contact someone regarding missed shipments. I’ve been missing my shipment for over a month

It seems that Facebook doesn’t like to spend money on being available for customers. For the platform okay!! But for a product? It shouldn’t take months to get this figured out. The product never came, ship another while you figure out what happened.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. handicap accessibility by other than fingers

Please design a controller process so handicap whose hands are impaired can take part. It is disconcerting that they could benefit the most

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base