Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Customizable home space

I'd like the ability to customize the home environment in Quest, personalizing it to my tastes.

Best case scenario, I'd like to see the same home functionality seen on Rift, possibly with cross compatibility.

If that's not technically possible though, then perhaps a less complex environment, or perhaps predefined 'skins' developed by the UX team.

2,580 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

37 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks to everyone who has voted for this idea! As part of a previous software update, we added the Environments setting to give you more control over your Home space. You can view and change your environment from your Settings panel. To do this point at your bottom toolbar and select Settings > See all > Virtual Environments. Then point and choose the environment that you want to apply. This feature is now available to all users.

As both the initial idea and the comments speak to a functionality request that goes beyond this addition (things like decorating your space with objects, being able to move around the space, etc.), we are marking this idea as started to leave it open for voting rather than closing it as complete. We hope you are enjoying the new environment options we have added!

2. Make App Lab apps giftable

You cannot currently gift an App Lab app. This can be a valuable option when trying to get friends into games, and there's no reason official releases should have it but App Lab apps shouldn't.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make the sit down guardian system adjustable in size

It would be nice if I could make the guardian barrier bigger while playing seated games. If I’m sitting in the middle of a room in a rotating chair I’m capable of fully extending my arms without hitting anything, but the guardian system is often activated. If I set the guardian to roomscale, then sitting doesn’t work well for some games as they now require me to stand and move around more.

2,486 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

23 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. une compensation pour ceux qui ont le 64go alors que le 128go sort au meme prix !

il est dommage pour les detenteurs du 64go d avoir le 128go au meme prix cela le devalorise pour la revente , une compensation financiere pour ceux qui veulent changer serait la bienvenue

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I would like a kippah in the new Avatar system

It seems that the Oculus team did a really good job trying to include a lot of cultures, with Hijabs, head wraps, turbans, and even Bindis. It feels weird that there aren't any kippot. I wouldn't go anywhere without it, so it would be nice if I could have one in the avatar system so I can make an avatar that properly represents my identity. Thanks, and great work!

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make communication more accessible for the sign community. Use hand/finger tracking when holding controllers.

Add the ability to use hand/finger tracking when holding controllers natively or when using Link cable.

Sign language with friends would become a lot easier if this was added. Currently, making hand signs like holding three fingers up or slightly curving your fingers is impossible when using apps such as VRChat. If this was added to Quest 2 and Quest, this could them be added by applications and would make it a lot easier for the sign community to converse in Virtual Reality.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Remove the Facebook requirements

Your using a great idea into a desperate plan to save a dying platform. Embrace for the future for Christ’s sake, Facebook is dying and that’s okay. By requiring using to use a facebook login your making a sad attempt towards ‘reviving’ it. Additionally, it’s obvious that there’s something going on with the Quest 2, it’s better than the Quest but cost less? And required Facebook login? Facebook has been long suspected of selling information. Why shouldn’t the community suspect that our information is being sold, with a different platform?

46 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please, add Slovakia and Czech republic to supported countries

People from this country can buy oculus headsets only from local stores but they are not able to get a replacement ? Oculus should add these countries. It will make it all easier, and u will not need a middleman from a supported country to send it from the supported country to you. UNFAIR. We are not able to get a replacement for a facial interface, official article is saying, the oculus will give a replacement for FREE and Globally, but such global when you can't get it because your country isn't supported ... article: (https://support.oculus.com/articles/fix-a-problem/troubleshoot-headsets-and-accessories/facial-interface-notice-quest-2)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Regional Pricing for Brazil (BRL)

Oculus as a company should urgently start implementing regional pricing, if it ever wants to be taken as an actual competitor to Steam when choosing where to buy games from, only thing i bought from the oculus store is vrdesktop so i can play my steam games where they have fair prices.

This should be a priority in your development roadmap

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 128 gb sku

I am feeling cheated and duped by the company for not considering how their old customers would feel upon knowing that they had to pay the full price for a less spec(i.e. 64Gb) device when now the new product is being launched with higher spec(i.e. 128 GB) at the same price as the old one. Clearly facebook doesn't give a **** about their existing customers otherwise they would have initiated a recall and would have upgraded the old dvices(launched not even a year ago) or would have replaced them altogether. It seems we were sold a half baked product with…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Partner with Alta VR Studios to bring A Township Tale to the Quest.

If Oculus partners up with Alta VR Studios and port A Township Tale to the Oculus Quest. Of course, the graphics would have to be lowered a bit (I think), but even then I think it would become a HUGE success, I've heard alot of people tell me they're sad that A Township Tale isn't on the Oculus Quest, and that they don't have a good enough PC to stream it via ALVR/other means of streaming. If you make this happen, I think the sales of the Quest would go up, and you would get a lot of happy fans.…

1,374 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

159 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Option to choose online status

Please please please add the option to change your online status on the quest, so you can be on your quest but choose to appear offline. Every other gaming system has this option. I believe it is available on the pc companion app but not on the actual quest or mobile app. I do not have a pc. This is basic privacy.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add ability to connect bluetooth headphones (without workarounds)

Add ability to connect bluetooth headphones (without workarounds)

2,199 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Buyer's Remorse

Customer recently reached out to us with disappointment due to purchasing the Oculus Quest 2 64 GB last month and the 128 GB will come out in a few weeks. Customer implied that he wanted a refund because he felt scammed but we were not able to provide refund. Any suggestions on how we can improve in such instances would be helpful.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. We need Chinese input in quest2!

We need Chinese ime in quest2, in order to input Chinese

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow parental controls

There needs to be a simple parental control app for Oculus. It is marketed to kids, but there is nothing for parents to set acceptable household limits. It should limit time, apps, and the web browser at the very least. I don't feel safe giving my kid the Oculus and also giving him a browser with a private mode browser that I literally can't see at all.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow us to change brightness.

Allow the brightness to be changed like the Oculus Go.

2,038 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

93 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Disney plus app please

Amazon prime app is nice to view in quest2, is Disney plus app coming to oculus store anytime soon?

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Perminently delete games from Library

There’s a plethora of reasons to implement this feature but personally I find that having games that I’m never going to play or get the achievements for annoying. It prevents my library from feeling clean and is irritating to see games I’m not going to play with a 0% on the achievements board.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base