Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Trophy Case

I would love to see a trophy case for achievements in the home app. Also I believe the ability to share to FB an achievement instead of just sharing the game info would be immensely helpful.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Laser lights in Beat Saber

Bring back the flashing laser lights in Beat Saber.
    These lights use to flash in sync with the music.
    I noticed they are no longer apparent after the latest update to the game.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix Your Support

I'm almost 3 months now with a partially disabled device caused by a mistake at Oculus. At this point I've been asking for an update for a month and a half, keep being told I'll hear back within a few days, and no one follows up. The current level of support is completely unacceptable. My suggestion is fix your support. Establish accountability. give authority to solve problems, establish hard timelines for contact with customers and remember that the purpose of support is to support the customer. The old adage "The customer is always right" may not always be true, but…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Give a wider range of IPD for customers with larger heads and faces

I have to return the Quest 2 because my IPD is 71 mm and the maximum IPD the headset can adjust to is 68 mm, and the resulting visual is constantly blurry and I cannot have an enjoyable VR immersion experience. It is so unfortunate because I was so excited to use this headset and buy into the ecosystem, but because I am an outlier to the design of this headset, I am forced to miss out altogether. If the next VR headset would accommodate for higher IPD’s for people such as myself, I would consider purchasing another headset in…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Lag free video casting via USB C

As I understand it, the Oculus does not have the ability to support USB C to HDMI for real-time viewing as it is missing the necessary hardware. If however a user could be allowed to connect a USB C cable from the Oculus and directly into a USB C hub (already supported) attached to a Chromecast TV, users would then only need a companion android application to view a lag free real-time view.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Verbal or Visual warning in Apps when battery is Low...

The core warns us with the display, but we need the apps to also warn us of a low battery while we are playing.

We need a Verbal warning, or a visual warning in a corner of the screen, that blinks and shows when we hit 15%, 10% and 5%.

Too many times I've been in a Beat Saber Match, or a I've had a GREAT poker hand, only to have the Quest 2 shut down without ANY warning.
    If I had this warning, I could connect my 10,000mAh Power Bank or Cable and not be knocked out of games…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. A better way to transfer games

I think all who read this would agree we should be able to have one account connected to two oculuses and we should be able to play those same games on the other one without buying them again without having a computer to use

Sincerely Tanner McNeil

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. You need profiles

You need multipul profiles like on xbox but they can play the same games on the same headset this would be awesome because the oculus me and my brothers share it sucks if there are no profiles on some games like galixys edge so they can't do there own thing and it really sucks any way I hope you can resolve this in the near future

- Tanner McNeil

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. You need profiles

You need multipul profiles like on xbox but they can play the same games on the same headset this would be awesome because the oculus me and my brothers share it sucks if there are no profiles on some games like galixys edge so they can't do there own thing and it really sucks any way I hope you can resolve this in the near future

- Tanner McNeil

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Photo viewer

An easy way to take 360 degree photos on your phone and to easily view them on your headset or to send them to a friend's headset.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. iPhone 12 mini app issue

Do you know that the oculus iPhone app doesn’t work well on the new iPhone 12 mini? The top and bottom edges of the app function almost nonexistent. The new smaller screen size has created an issue in using the app now.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow the Quest 2 Microphone and headset to be input and output separate from the Virtual Audio Device.

Similar to how the Rift CV1 had it's microphone and headset separate from the Virtual Audio Device, when using the Oculus Link, the Quest 2 mic and headset should be able to be selected as the audio input and output directly and not need the middle-software of the virtual audio device, as I know that myself and many others have had issues with the microphone not sending audio through the Virtual Audio Device but the microphone working when not using the link.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add card games to Vr products

So why I would suggest this is because I think it would be cool to play a card game like “Phase 10” with my relatives far away.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Discount codes done fairly

Codes apparently are random generated but seem to never go to people who have spent 100's of pounds on game! Reward people and make them feel a valued customer who spend money on games instead of them going to people who dont use there VR that much or havnt bought a game for a while seems very un fair. Has my quest since rhe launch of the Q1 and then the Q2 on launch and have EASILY spent over £600 on games and apps and have never recieved ONE code, yet people online who just got a quest or don't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. An editable comment/view box for live straming VR

A slightly editable and more interactive comments and viewer box while streaming live in VR, for example:

Specific putting press sequence to either show or hide the box.
    A transparency setting.
    Size and position edit setting.
    A quick drop down mode so you can expand and see the full comments.

Currently the box is very intrusive, distracting and can very easily get in the way of view.

If anything at least, a transparency setting would suffice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make the Rift s/Quest controllers cross compatible with Quest 2

Hello,
    I play competitive Beat Saber, and have become accustomed to the quest 1 controllers. Once I purchased a Quest 2, I had a hard time adapting to the new controller shape, and it was painful. Once I saw that the original Quest was being sold for $199 refurbished, I jumped on it. But, I was sad to see that the framerate of the original Quest was not onpaar with that of the Quest 2, on terms of standalone play. In order to comfortably play Beat Saber with my favorite controllers, I have to revert to the original Quest, and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. need oculus turkish store price for dolar/try

in turkey the games really expensive for dolar/try could you make store for us? we cant afford the prices

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Being able to customize different apps from your phone

I have the tribe Xr and some other apps where you can upload pictures and music. I don’t have a compatible pc. I want to be able to upload music and pictures and files, so maybe a phone app would be helpful? Just a thought

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Oculus Quest 2 Link Cable connection test was not able to start (1971063) error

intel/nvidia user here, my pc is a powerful gaming pc with no issues, i have the official link cable which was working fine before, but maybe with the new update, it does not work now, it shows up as connected, but when i hit "enable oculus link" in quest 2 it just restarts the quest home, it usually goes to the oculus rift pc home. I tried reinstalling, making sure all the settings were correct, making sure everything was updated, making sure the power settings were correct, etc, etc but nothing so far works. I need a solution! Please help!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base