Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Add QR code functionality to the Oculus Quest API

Allowing developers to include QR code functionality in their apps could reduce a lot of friction to getting location-based users into VR.

A few use cases are:

• Automatically login to a VR training course by scanning a QR code from a phone or laptop

• Start a VR game by scanning a QR code at a VR arcade

• Open WebVR apps by scanning a code or business card

These codes can by used as shortcuts to skip navigating menus or typing on cumbersome VR keyboards.

If developers get access to the result of a QR code scan (e.g. a string or…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. get real life customer suport...yours sucks

get techs that know how to solve problems

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Cross buy and pay twice

I had a Rift and I paid for some game like Super Hot VR and now I buy the Quest 2 and I uninstall my Rift device and application, but I need to pay a second time for the same game (Super Hot VR) because Cross play don't work with all the game, I think it's a scam to pay twice the same and old game. Oculus can do a little offer like an half price if you buy the same or free for old one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bring star wars squadrons to oculus

It would be great if you could bring star wars squadrons to the oculus store. Im a huge fan of star wars and would like the feeling like I´m flying an x wing. You´re mising out on a lot of money.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Offer the option of a longer cable for Oculus Quest 2

As of now it is possible to procure a 5 meter cable.
    However, for me specifically, I have a small office space at home, but a large living room.
    I purchased the Oculus Quest to play in my living room, which it does very well.

However, I cannot utilize my powerful gaming computer, because I would need a cable of minimum 8 Meters.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Air Link for original Quest

It'd be beneficial if Air Link was supported on the original Quest for myself,as well as those that dont own a Quest 2

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Join same room in venues with your party

You can never find the same room to invite friends quick enough for popular events. Allow you to join the same rooms with your party

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Disassociate from Facebook

Stop requiring Facebook logins. Start refunding people who bought software and hardware which will become inaccessible or inoperable if they don't want to participate in the morass of drama that is Facebook.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Native model viewer for .obj and .fbx

I would like to be able to copy or download a .obj or .fbx file to my Quest 2 and view it on the Quest natively -so without a third party app.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. please give every quest 2 owner the link cord for free please and make the link cords come in the boxes when you order them

when someone buys a quest 2 please make it so the link cord comes with it and all of the quest and quest 2 owners can buy the link cable for free

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow recording microphone with built in recording.

You can make it required to be using headphones so there's no feedback. But this feature would be really nice.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Start game even if not connected to internet

Please let users start games whithout being connected to the internet even it's tagged as required by the dev.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Incorporate a voice translator app (i.e. Translator, by Microsoft).

I think it would be wicked cool to have a voice translator similar to the phone app I have called Translator, by Microsoft as an app where we could talk to others in their own language, or them in ours.

I sat at a poker table with an extremely nice bunch of people, all talking in German. It was interesting to hear some speak, then hear MY NICKNAME in the middle of the sentence. LOL. A few could speak English, and one person there was nice enough to translate some things back and forth for us, but having an app…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Remember "APPS" filter selection after power off/reboot

I only care about "Installed" apps 99% of the time, but when I power off or reboot it reverts back to "ALL".

Not a big deal, but it would be nice if it remembered the filter selection.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. One account, 2 headsets....

A family that wants to have two headsets on one account in order to play with each other should be allowed. Especially families with children. 2 accounts via Oculus and Facebook is not practical and in most cases even a deterrent to future purchase. Families would be much more willing to invest in your platform knowing they could play together.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Minecraft

Please get Minecraft on Oculus Quest I really love Minecraft and we are it would just be great if I could play it and other people too it will truly be one of the next thing I buy if you will bring it here

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Make it possible to cast/stream to your gaming page linked to your account!

I’m trying to use my Facebook gaming creator page I created for the quest. It will only allow me to stream to my personal page which I do not want.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Remove Mandatory Facebook Login!

Social Media is not something I will entertain and haven't done for years. Bought Quest, loved it. Found out right now that I can't add friends without facebook account. Now hate it with a passion. You truly are idiots for even thinking that was a good idea. I give it a month or I sell it. Absolutely insane to believe that everyone uses that nonsense

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Don't exclude people with extremes in IPD ranges, such as my 71.5.

When making a product with the spirit of "get it into everyone's house", it doesn't make sense to add high amounts of discomfort for users. The Quest 2 having only 3 hard set ranges might be good for some, but is bad for users like myself. I don't want to get sick or be hurt as a result of using a device with bad IPD adjustment options. Maybe have both physical and software? Maybe we get to pick between the two or just offer the ranges?

I was an Oculus fan, now I'm watching the market for someone to make…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Roblox VR on oculus quest

Please put Roblox VR on the oculus quest🙏

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base