Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Improve Pro Headstrap Quality

Recently purchased the pro headset. The side arms broke within 3 weeks of usage. Please consider using a stronger, more durable material. The breakages came in 2 main areas; at the hinge and dead center. They broke from adjusting the tilt while trying to position the headset correctly which has to be done every time, so there's no way of really getting around this other than making the hinge more easily adjustable. Like a loosen tab, adjust, then lock in place. The hinge is GREAT and stays in place once adjusted. The result it just that the stiff arms get…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Oculus smart watch

The O Q2 has seriously changed me more than ever thought possible!! I used to play fifa, tomb raider, watch tv, do a bit of light exercise with friends. But I love active gaming, especially TOTF, I now regularly go 12 sweafy rounds with the Money Maker, do 15mins of chi tia, as well as other active games, this has had a considerable impact on my weight, strength and cardiovascular fitness. Because its not exercising it's just fun. I measure all this on the move app. But I'm flustrated that things I do outside the oculus world aren't included. We…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Make the Asgard's Wrath offer available to all Quest customers with a link cable

I'm do not understand how you can give a game away to people who have just bought a quest 2 and seemingly forget those that purchased your previous products and bought a link cable and helped the beta process.

Can you explain why normal quest users who spend money on your products and applications and cable dont seemingly matter to you?

I may use your cable and buy my games on Steam. Way to go, I have not received anything free from Oculus and now if you get a new version you do.

A very disappointed customer!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Accessibility options

I'm disabled and I tried my brother's quest 2 and I can't use my hands . So if I could navigate the menus with the headset dot instead of the controllers and use my voice to to select and scroll etc . I know that I wouldn't be able to play games but I could do experiences and virtual social gatherings. Please make something so I can navigate without hands so I can use the device on my own

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. bug: notifications of apps being on sale when they're not

This is a bug report but I can't figure out where else to submit it.

Companion App shows notifications of non-existent sales with some frequency ("Item is on sale!" Click notification to see it being sold at full price. Today's example is Star Shaman.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. bug: notifications of apps being on sale when they're not

Companion App shows notifications of non-existent sales with some frequency.

Today's example attached.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. bug: notifications of apps being on sale when they're not

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Oculus App sends me notifications of apps and games being on sale when they're not.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Oculus App sends me notifications of apps and games being on sale when they're not.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. sky1700000@gmail.com

The Oculus link is not installed.

oculus-dash has 2054 outstanding chunks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Make the app for pc work, ive had this for a week and i refuse to buy an oculus game until you fix it on pc

Make the app work on pc. I purchased it for elite dangerous. I refuse to buy an oculus game until you fix the oc issue. I believe you are making thr pc app buggy on purpose to promote oculus games. It is having the opposite effect on me. Im not spending any more money on the quest 2 until you fix pc app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hello, I am posting here because of the research I have done because of my wife's second stroke. She is 59, obese, but only by 20 lbs. S

Hello, I am posting here because of the research I have done because of my wife's second stroke. She is 59, obese, but only by 20 lbs. She has tried the physical and speech therapy, but because of Covid lockdowns she can only do Video conferences and those don't seem to do the end result because of not being in person.
    So what I did was research VR rehabilitation and found out about the work you have done. I stood outside Target from 4am till they opened to get 1 of 2 they only had to buy her a Oculus…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Console series.

It would be nice if you had a flying and driving consoles. Flying would include a throttle and stick. And driving would include a steering wheel with a manual or automatic shifter.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Remove Facebook requirement

I do not have a Facebook account nor do I want a facebook account. I would like to purchase but after reading reviews it states having a Facebook account is necessary. It would be a great idea to have an option to just create an oculus account.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. In game hud for your music, messages, and more

Allowing for an ingame HUD to stream your music, and fitness tracking for things such as for streaming services like pandora, spotify, and youtube so you can listen to your stuff in the background whilst playing your games would enhance your playing experience, plus apps like fit bit to keep track of your movements when playing games like the climb would allow for more options for exercise. Not to mention being able to cheack you phone whilst in game would allow you more connectivity with you devices.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. VR PET COLLAR

My VR PET COLLAR is a device that if worked in to the Oculus Quest 2 headset software would show the VR consumer whenever their pet enters their virtual space. It would allow the user to customize their pets avatar to resemble their pet or a fantasy creature. The user could now visit virtual worlds with their dog or cat and not ignore them anymore. See the animated commercial to see how the VR PET COLLAR works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L9AwwfB8bM

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. iOS App Logon integration with Facebook App

The Oculus App on the iOS platform is not aware if the Facebook App. When it asks you to logon, it displays the name of the currently logged on user, but not the user in the FB app, it is the user logged onto FB via the Browser (Safari). It is not clear. This took me days to figure out. I would go to the FB app and log out and log in as the correct user, but the Oculus app still brought up the wrong FB account. I went round and round trying to figure out where it was…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Send Pics and Links

Please allow pics taken in quest apps etc and allow them to be sent via chat to friends. This sending them only through messenger with no messenger app is horrible!!
    Also if we find a link on browser or in tv section; it would be great to have a copy and paste feature so that we could send to friends through chat and if you really want to creat a good feature allow us to email or send via txt.
    Thank you.....

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Brightness, Gamma, Color Saturation, Color Temperature

Add in-headset options for changing Brightness, Contrast, Gamma, Color Saturation, Color Temperature, that persist after restart. Maybe put them under a disclaimer for casual user comfort.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base