Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. My left controller isn't working

My left controller isn't functioning properly. I play Beat Saber a lot and found that my lightsaber went flying out of my hands and across the room while playing (in-game). Please tell me if anyone else fixed this problem or has it, thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Oculus browser and app launcher should support Progressive Web Apps installation

With progressive web apps there would be no need to create any app store for general purpose services, and the experience would really benefit by having faster, more integrated third party apps!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. For the quest.

There should be a feature to block or put passwords onto games. Or a feature that lets us buy games on our main and also buy it on other acc

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Spotify Integration

Music to play in the background while playing games that you can quickly access to adjust audio and which side gets more audio would be excellent! If you can't work with Spotify, then at least add a payed music one like YouTube premiums background playing. This would also mean you would have to create another tab for whatever music program being used.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. To be able to access my gallery’s/ screenshots from the oculus app

It’ll allow us to download our pictures from the headset onto our phones!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Friend Chat can open a link in browser

in the quest's chat room , my friend sent me a YouTube link , but it can't copy or open , that is not convenient, I think it should able to click to open , refer me to YouTube app or browser , isn't it ?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Poder financiar ocolus quest

Poder financiar oculus quest, seguro que así mucha más gente puede comprarlas y tener acceso a esta experiencia.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Customer Service Ticket 1251083

I have had a significant issue in trying to put an order through for my son's birthday. Your support team on chat was not very helpful. I hope to get an email back with some customer service/support. jgreatrex@gmail.com
    Here is the thread of my chat with your support team.
    Bottom line is I've tried to place an order twice and the process of how to deal with a stopped payment was not clear.

And now the product is out of stock (within 24 hours of my order being placed) and I'm not sure when I'll be able to get this

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Instagram Live Streaming suppor

You should implement Instagram live streaming (in my case, most of my friends use instagram instead of facebook)

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Have a banner for new users that christmas lights will ***** up tracking

Christmas lights interfere with the inside out tracking, many people buying an oculus quest and opening it Christmas day will have issues, causing widespread concern about the quality of the tracking

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow the oculus Go library to be available on the quest

The Go library has much more games available on it than the very limited amount of games found on the quest store. I don’t see why a device that is more capable and essentially an upgraded and more expensive version of the Go be restricted from using those games.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow users to customize charging indicators or revert controller charge indicators to percentages.

In v9 of the Oculus Quest OS, the charging indicators for the left and right touch controllers were changed from battery percentages to a three dot system. This system is not only less informative, but some users have even reported the graphical representation of the battery to be inaccurate or misinforming. To remedy this issue, users should be able to choose between text and graphic charge indicators for their controllers and headset or the indicator should simply be reverted to the percentages.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Oculus Quest needs to be able to connect to WiFi networks that are hidden and do not broadcast the SSID

In this day and age of IOT devices and the need for security, Oculus Quest needs to be able to connect to a WiFi SSID that does not broadcast.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Cast movies straight to quest

I quite often cast stuff from my phone to my google Chromecast. Would love to be able to cast it from phone to quest

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. RMA Process on Defective Items - New Purchase

I recently purchased the Oculus Quest, and within two days the right controller stopped vibrating. Unfortunately, the RMA process requires I send the defective controller back before I get a replacement. I do not feel this is right given the unit is brand new and it is going to be unusable for between 9 to 11 days (per customer service) before a replacement arrives. Please correct this process, especially for a brand new unit and given the cost. Customer service was helpful via the online chat. I tried the chat support as I had not heard back yet from the…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. IF you continue with the quality of the games and the amount you have now, your system will die

IF you continue with the quality of the games and the small amount you have now, your system will die

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Research in prevent HDM COVID contagion

I think a company, like Oculus, should invest in an interdisciplinary, hardware-medicine study on the topic of methods, procedures and instruments to prevent  high possibility of HDM COVID contagion. The investment could maintain a good sales level after the COVID crisis.
    https://m.facebook.com/groups/409252343255256?view=permalink&id=665855627594925

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Better Customer Service and A Phone Number for Immediate Questions or Problems

You guys need a customer service phone line because I have questions that need immediate attention (such as order status, why they canceled my pre-order and certain setup questions regarding my Oculus Quest) and I don't have time to email sometimes. Especially in places, I don't have wi-fi service or data.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Don't let passthrough turn off if you walk too far away from your play space.

I have have two areas I play VR in my house with Quest. A small one for seated experiences in my living room and a much larger one in my basement for room scale.

If I walk out of my small play space and walk towards my larger one the passthrough will just turn itself off and the screens go black. The default behavior should be never to turn off the passthrough for safety!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Set specific height for user

set a specific height for the user. My son is short and is unable to see above the tables in first steps and first contact.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base