Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Universal sharpen filter in home settings menu

Some people prefers to have sharpened image.
    In some films film grain could be ugly, but in vr desktop style apps could improve streamed texts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. You should try to add more games and focuses on making better wireless headsets like this

The quest and go are amazing but the quest doesn’t have very many games but the go doesn’t have very fun games like on the quest but if they could sorta combine the two into one light headset I would spend any amount on it

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. RecRoom help does not work

In my "dorm" room I move to the three green buttons on the wall. I press the one labeled "help". I get a pop up with text like "Web browsing is not supported at this time"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. lorem ipsum text shows when accepting a friend request

My Oculus account is not linked to FB. My friend's account is. When I went to accept a friend request from him the black background pop up had Lorem Ipsum text in it. Seems like that's a bug.
    Jim

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Silent Android notifications

On the Android app, I'm perfectly happy to let you upsell me!! What I'm not ok with is getting woken up by audible notifications at midnight (this has happened). Please give us an option for having the Android notifications be silent!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. To fix new bug just discovered for snapdragon 835

Or to launch new Quest model with no pentile (please never more pentile)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Displacement calibration

When playing a roomscale game I often feel limited by the guardian area size - even when set up to max size - so that I have to trick by using the thumbstick to move over the last meters to reach my target.

It would be useful if we could set the displacement calibration to our taste so that 1 step IRL provides 2 steps in VR.

This would also be useful for some games where I feel like I'm not walking as fast in game as I actually do IRL

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Polygon modeler

I know oculus said that due to tech difficulties there will probably be no Medium or Quill for the Quest since they need too many polygons and other brute force aspects that the humble Quest don't have.

But one thing I'm surprised that noone has really done is a straight up polygon modeling app. Put down vertices. connect them to form connected triangles. Build a useable model triangle by triangle that can then be exported as a very light weight OBJ. By it's basic nature the results will be low poly (because each polygon has to be hand created) and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Real Racing 2 & 3

Actually still being best serious racing games for Android (sad)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. -Better than bicubic- Upscaling x4 + FXAA + sharpen --> Then downsampling

Probably will help with lens distortion, and shimmering, and little details vibration, with very low consumption.

2.400x2.400 FXAA + Sharpen + downsampling to 1.200x1.200 eye buffer should give good results and hide artifacts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. "Motorcycle helmet" for no motion sickness like in Void Racer

Should be a standard in vehicle games.

Would be very good option for Anshar games fixing the stable cabin and driving & aiming with head.

Also 3D intensity of Anshar 2 would be good to be another standard option.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Performance-focused environment for main menu

The mountaintop **** is nice for showing the device off initially, but I'd love an option for a simpler environment, something like what the Youtube VR app currently has.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Tunnel Vision

It seems that after this latest update the Field of View on the Quest has changed. It has made the view look like I am looking through tunnels. Has Oculus changed?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Fix error

Error in your advertisement and promotional pages for this product, the picture box that says "whats included" the pictures are swapped places for the headset and the controllers.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I got it to make tracking better you should make wireless Bluetooth tooth speakers(or something along the line of wireless trackers).

Alright so while tracking on the oculus is alright I think you have the budget to create some sort of wireless stick on trackers now for power I think you should factory issue rechargeable batteries so it can be truly wireless that way you can have the trackers on the oculus quest itself and wall trackers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Use the same foam padding from the oculus go on the quest for more comfortability

Adding or redesigning the foam hmd face mask from the oculus go would improve the feel and comfort we hot from the go to the quest

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Combining a raspberry Pi and 4G LTE Sim card

Combining a raspberry Pi and 4G LTE Sim card as I have tried to do from this link:
    (I plan to develop the specific app that would utilize this for a Fallout NV "Ready Player One")

https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=245344

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Shipping to APO

Thank you for shipping to APO addresses. I see that you have posted that it will take up to 60 days for the package to arrive. You can bring that shipping time down to 7-10 days if you ship via USPS. If you have an exclusive deal with DHL, I suggest you notify the customer of the expected shipping time should they select “AP” as their state.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)