Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. A way to stream the quest screen to pc

A way to stream the quest screen to pc 1080x720 or higher resolution, so anyone could start streaming with obs or any streaming software

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Don't require a mobile phone for Quest setup

Don't require a mobile phone for Quest setup. I had to borrow a phone for setup, and it added unnecessary complication to the process (especially because I had to keep enabling things that were turned off on the phone - bluetooth, location etc - and Google Play was hidden by default and that had to be turned on too). It added about 20 minutes and some complexity to setup time unnecessarily.)

I don’t see why it couldn’t all be done through the headset directly – logging into wifi, then into your account, or creating one, viewing a video etc. There’s…

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Counter Wieght

Add a counter weight to the head strap or headset in general to balance the headset due to it being front heavy.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Turn Oculus Store to a Subscription Service

I just wanna pay every month and have access to all the games, at least have it as an option. Like xbox live gold or ps plus

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Tous les utilisateurs vous détestent vous n'êtes pas un modérateur mais un criminel le mode nuit et beaucoup de paramètres sont essentiels

on n'a besoin du mode nuit sur rift s et beaucoup de paramètres sont essentiels si je savais comment le développer aurait été fait depuis longtemps j'aurais mis en place un mode nuit vous y êtes des criminels il n'y a pas de réglage de la luminosité cette fois, tout le monde veut déposer une plainte contre vous pour obsolescence sur rift s
    Programmer vos mises à jour sont inutiles nous déposerons une plainte contre vous

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. All the users hate you you are not a moderator but a criminal the night mode and a lot of parameters are essential

we don't need the night mode on rift s and a lot of parameters are essential if I knew how to develop it would have been done a long time ago I would have set up a night mode you are criminals there there is no setting of light this time, everyone wants to file a complaint against you for obsolescence on rift s
    Scheduling your updates is useless we will file a complaint against you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Trackers Needed

feet trackers and waist for games like soccer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted

if they put Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted I feel like the quest would be more popular and way better

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Real fishing

Please add more games from gear vr or the oculus go like real fishing that would be nice

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. AMD Relive VR client approval

AMD Relive VR app approval.
    As there is support for it but it was denied by Oculus, this should be reconsidered by Oculus! AMD users are directed to use HTC Vive HMD’s if they want to use PC GPU rendered stuff via Steam on their HMD’s.

By allowing it, Oculus Go and Oculus Quest would benefit the AMD VR functions and use some apps in Steam. Make use of more powerful rendering at cost of some latency!

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. allow users the option to capture 360 or 180 screenshots of gameplay

Right now you can capture flat screenshots and video of gameplay, but how cool would it be to be able to freeze frame a moment in vr and share it on Facebook and other social media sites as a 360 image so people can get a little sense of what you are seeing.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Rift / Oculus Link parallel mode

For user having both devices at home, it could be a funny thing to use one of the both glasses as a "companion" , so a second person can see what the first person is doing on his device in VR. At start you can select wether the Rift or linked Quest is the "Master" and the other device is the "Sl ave" to follow up.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Stereoscopic 3D support in Oculus TV

Some Android apps, like RetroArch, have taken to splitting the screen to display stereoscopic 3D content for Google Cardboard viewers. My idea is that these old Cardboard apps should also work in Oculus TV if Oculus would just add a stereoscopic 3D option.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. design more games or system that does not need both hands and many buttons for ppl who are disabled and can not use both

talk to developers about coming up with games that ppl with disabilities can use and enjoy without feeling frustrated and give up. And make the game play for both right/handed ppl and not force ppl to always use their right hand.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Two new Game Ideas/colaborations

I think i know two games that could drastically increase the player base of The Quest. The Games "Roblox" which you can only play through the oculus app and for example if someone doesn't own a PC They could just play roblox through the VR Headset. And the second game i would recommend is Minecraft. These two Games are very popular and would be fun in VR! I would like to have one of those games to be on VR and i would definetly Play them

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Variable Play Surfaces (tables, chairs, couches, etc.)

Allow us to define "Hard" and "Soft" play surfaces to be included in the play environment.

A "Hard" surface could be a:
    - table,
    - counter,
    - coffee table,
    - end stand, etc.

Basically something that you can't walk through, but that could be used for a mixed reality interaction in game.

The counter in the game could then be rendered onto the kitchen breakfast bar you've indicated (or the coffee table, end table, etc.), allowing you to lean on it. Interfaces can be rendered upon them for haptic feedback when using hand tracking.

A "Soft" surface could be a: …

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. avatar

Could you please skip editor avatar when open a app in the TV panel on Quest?

In some countries ,such as China, cant connect to the avatar system because the national policy, so that we cant open our apps .

It is grate if next system version update can consider to skip the avator in china area

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add a laser tag game to the quest.

It would be fun to have a multi player laser tag game on the oculus.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Manually increase resolution. Even at the expense of battery life.

I would love to increase the resolution of the quest even at the expense of battery life.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow a YouTube Stream inside games

Allow a YouTube Stream inside games that I can place anywhere I want.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base