Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Zwift on Oculus Quest

Please bring Zwift VR to Oculus Quest. I love Zwift paired with my road bike and speed sensor and cadence sensor on an indoor trainer (can’t afford a smart trainer yet!). It would be even better in VR with Oculus Quest.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Racing games

You should add a good multiplayer racing game like realistic

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Reward system or credit rewards system

Reward system or credit rewards system for so much money spent on games and services. I'm definitely new to the whole VR world and my first 2 days I have spent between 333.64 and 447.44 in games at no discounted prices or a coupon for a discount. Don't get me wrong I love the VR WORLD YOUR COMPANY HAS BROUGHT TO YOUR CUSTOMERS. But at the same time I kinda feel like I been robbed just a tad granted nobody forced me to get all the games at once but I'm not always going to have money like that. So…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Quest Ports for Certain games

There are quite a few rift games that aren't too graphically demanding that can be ported to quest.

I'm sure more and more developers know how to make a good quest port (red matter, echo arena etc) and how to work with the limited hardware, so the following games should be simple enough to keep looking good on the quest.

: Sprint Vector
    :Echo combat
    :Sparc

Use good shaders, textures and good use of the Dynamic FFR should let these games still look amazing on the quest.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. FNAF HELP WANTED COMING SOON ???!...

Oculus plz put fnaf great in coming soon as u said it will be coming out soon u said it has been going well but if it is coming soon and has good progress u would put it In coming soon!!! Oculus plz reply!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Washed out colors using link

as the title says, while oculus link is still in beta, having a limited range of colors and black levels really hurts the experience. There is no real reason for this to be as it is because performance should be the same whether black levels are displayed correctly or not. Please introduce options to configure brightness contrast and saturation or fix this issue so link can reflect the oled capabilities quest offers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add Hulu App

Add Hulu App so that users can stream their favorite shows on the Oculus.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Time Adjustment

The time in my Quest is now showing 5 hours off since I had to do yet another factory reset. There is currently no way to adjust the time after set up with out doing another factory reset. I suggest adding a way to adjust the time in the Quest in the next update. Loosing all the data in a factory reset just to get the right time is unacceptable.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Same deals/discounts for Quest as Rift S

I noticed the Rift S has wayyy better deals for action games this cyber Monday than the Oculus Quest. We understand it's PC powered and such but people are paying more for the Quest and getting less out of it. The Quest is awesome in that it has more freedom being wireless but it would benefit both the seller and buyer by having more affordable games (at least discounted once in a while). More purchases will create more profit and more purchases will satisfy both the consumer and the company!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. fall protection

I have seen videos of people falling down while wearing their Quest. I suspect people have been injured. What I would like to suggest is the Quest monitor the speed of downward movement of the headset and if it reaches a rate that could be considered falling speed that the quest will automatically turn on passthrough mode. Will a person be able to then use their hands or otherwise move their body to buffer the fall I dont know, but I think you folks should research this (maybe hire a stuntman to do the fall testing)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Gtx 1060m support please

Please add gtx 1060m support!!! If not I’m definitely considering upgrading my laptop. I would at least appreciate some clarification on whether or not my GPU will ever be supported. I have a GS63VR 7RF. Thank you!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Fix sign up/ pin process. Give the user more control over their device. Please fix the re-install/delete programs bug.

Fix the sign up/ pin process. Be able to opt out of multiple verifications.
    I had to factory reset for a second time. First to get first steps back because I simply deleted it and wanted it back. The second time was to start completely over because customer support couldn't help me to get a pin, because the service has a bug. If you skip adding/linking payment method and do it later you miss the activation pin. So new account, factory reset. Also cannot delete/restore ANYTHING, without programs stuck "uninstalling".

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Custom Environment Models

We should be able to import models and use them on the home menu, or at least let developers release them to put on the store or include with their games.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Disabling Guardian

We would like to disable Guardian permanently and be able to use Oculus Quest for 3D view. Whenever we disable guardian, Oculus Browser sometimes gets crash, Our 3D video doesn't work properly and guardian goes back on with rebooting

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make store browsable on PC too

I want to e.g. search for the highest rated Puzzle games. Currently can't.
    I might also want to e.g. search for seated games. Can't.
    It's great to have these filters when using the Quest but most of the time, I like to browse and buy new things either on my PC or phone.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base