Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Real Racing 2 & 3

Actually still being best serious racing games for Android (sad)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. the headphone volume is limited far too much

The headphone volume is obviously limited quite a bit. An enhance volume option should be made available

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. -Better than bicubic- Upscaling x4 + FXAA + sharpen --> Then downsampling

Probably will help with lens distortion, and shimmering, and little details vibration, with very low consumption.

2.400x2.400 FXAA + Sharpen + downsampling to 1.200x1.200 eye buffer should give good results and hide artifacts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. "Motorcycle helmet" for no motion sickness like in Void Racer

Should be a standard in vehicle games.

Would be very good option for Anshar games fixing the stable cabin and driving & aiming with head.

Also 3D intensity of Anshar 2 would be good to be another standard option.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Performance-focused environment for main menu

The mountaintop **** is nice for showing the device off initially, but I'd love an option for a simpler environment, something like what the Youtube VR app currently has.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Low Vision Accessibility in the Headset Dashboard

There are many low vision users interested in VR and the Quest, myself included. As both a Rift and Quest owner, I would love to see more Low Vision Accessibility in the Oculus dashboards.

There are a couple of ways that would greatly help with this.

Please add full 6 degrees of freedom, movement/head tracking in the Oculus Home/Dashboard interface. Interestingly, a user can crouch down and get closer to the bottom navigation bar, but the overall UI is at a fixed distance away from the user's eyes, no matter where you move or lean. Being able to freely move…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Tunnel Vision

It seems that after this latest update the Field of View on the Quest has changed. It has made the view look like I am looking through tunnels. Has Oculus changed?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Fix error

Error in your advertisement and promotional pages for this product, the picture box that says "whats included" the pictures are swapped places for the headset and the controllers.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I got it to make tracking better you should make wireless Bluetooth tooth speakers(or something along the line of wireless trackers).

Alright so while tracking on the oculus is alright I think you have the budget to create some sort of wireless stick on trackers now for power I think you should factory issue rechargeable batteries so it can be truly wireless that way you can have the trackers on the oculus quest itself and wall trackers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Use the same foam padding from the oculus go on the quest for more comfortability

Adding or redesigning the foam hmd face mask from the oculus go would improve the feel and comfort we hot from the go to the quest

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Combining a raspberry Pi and 4G LTE Sim card

Combining a raspberry Pi and 4G LTE Sim card as I have tried to do from this link:
    (I plan to develop the specific app that would utilize this for a Fallout NV "Ready Player One")

https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=245344

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Shipping to APO

Thank you for shipping to APO addresses. I see that you have posted that it will take up to 60 days for the package to arrive. You can bring that shipping time down to 7-10 days if you ship via USPS. If you have an exclusive deal with DHL, I suggest you notify the customer of the expected shipping time should they select “AP” as their state.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Improve the Oculus Home Interface on the Quest

Some ideas to improve the Oculus Home Interface on the Quest:

1.) Please add the option to create a 'favorite'-tab within the navigation area of the Oculus home interface on the Quest (next to updates, not installed etc.)! It would help immense with the rapidly growing catalogue of software installed on my Quest.

2.) Please make it possible to change the default view of the installed apps! I really would like to have my apps ordered from A to Z on default - not by latest.

3.) Please make it possible to change the order of the tabs. Let me…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow more games and add separate accounts (ie kids accounts)

Allow more games from the PC Oculus Store onto the quest! I get the Quest is supposed to be "family friendly" but all you need to do to keep it family friendly is make multiple accounts possible and and parental controls to accounts, this way someone can play something not "family friendly" and lock their account down with a password and then if a child picks up the headset and uses it they can't gain access to the account with none family friendly games, they can only get access to their own account with games the parent deems suitable for…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. AGGIORNAMENTO SOFTWARE OCULUS QUEST

Ho saputo dell'aggiornamento software del mio oculus Quest solo per caso. Non ho ricevuto alcuna notifica e le istruzioni riportate on line per attivare gli aggiornamenti automatici non sono servite in quanto sull'app oculus questa funzione non è presente. Ho dovuto contattare l'assistenza che mi ha suggerito di lasciare acceso per 4 ore e mezza il Quest e attendere l'aggiornamento automatico. Aggiornamento che è avvenuto con successo!
    Non sarebbe meglio una semplice notifica di un nuovo aggiornamento nel menu con la scelta di scaricarlo e installarlo subito oppure successivamente!?
    Grazie

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 26 27 28 30 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base