Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Partner with Alta VR Studios to bring A Township Tale to the Quest.

If Oculus partners up with Alta VR Studios and port A Township Tale to the Oculus Quest. Of course, the graphics would have to be lowered a bit (I think), but even then I think it would become a HUGE success, I've heard alot of people tell me they're sad that A Township Tale isn't on the Oculus Quest, and that they don't have a good enough PC to stream it via ALVR/other means of streaming. If you make this happen, I think the sales of the Quest would go up, and you would get a lot of happy fans.…

1,321 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

144 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. NO MANDATORY FACEBOOK

You fricking kidding me?! A mandatory Facebook account?! Don’t have a Facebook account and don’t want one. Smart move forcing us to have a Facebook account. Especially since Facebook has such a great track record of managing peoples data and privacy. GET RID OF IT

77 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add ability to connect bluetooth headphones (without workarounds)

Add ability to connect bluetooth headphones (without workarounds)

2,082 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow us to change brightness.

Allow the brightness to be changed like the Oculus Go.

1,960 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

90 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Provide Anti-scratch lens rings for ALL Quest 2 purchases.

I would like to see Facebook address the very large issues of scratched lens' by including provided anti-scratch lens rings with the quest 2 rather than the spacer bracket for glasses, of which literally does nothing but give you a few mm more of space, it in no way prevents the glasses from going glass on plastic with the Quest 2 which results in horrific scratching of the lenses.
    Facebook provides a spacer to users under the guise that it does something, that is specific for glasses wearers, and that is to allow more room in the facial interface to…

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability to search/add Oculus Users who are my Facebook friends from "suggested friend menu" (not just on install)

When I set up my Oculus Quest 2 I was shown a "these are your Facebook friends who use Oculus"... I skipped it at the time. Can't find it anywhere now. Support does not seem to have a link to find this menu, suggesting factory reset to see it again. But of course this isn't really an answer and won't help me find new Facebook/Oculus friends in the future.

I would like to suggest to have this added under the "People -> Add" option. A simple - Search existing Facebook/New Oculus friends.

This tab currently shows me people I am…

37 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Oculus Gift Cards

My prefered way to make game purchases is via physical gift cards (scratch cards) that I buy at various stores to add funds to a virtual wallet that most virtual stores offer.

So far I have been able to make use of google play cards, steam gift cards, blizzard gift cards, PlayStation network cards.

Using PayPal or a Credit/Debit Card is inconvenient since if we don't have a credit/debit card or PayPal we can't purchase the games.

Even though you created an Oculus Quest which doesn't require PC or insight Track you can't really expect us to purchase the Oculus…

1,803 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

96 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Cast to Roku please

Would like to cast to Roku

43 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ability to erase portions of Guardian when drawing

When creating the Guardian, please allow you to erase some of the edges/area.. Currently if you make a mistake and you overlap the real world, you have to start again.

I would assume you could use one button to draw.. and another to erase...

1,771 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Google Earth VR

I think if some official oculus reps ask Google for Google Earth VR for the quest, then it will be more likely to come to the Quest.

1,749 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Fully charged (100%) notification option

It would be nice to have an option to receive a push notification when battery is fully charged.

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Clarify the ToS on modding of games, specifically BeatOn for Beat Saber

Due to the new ToS being shown in the "Unknown Sources" section, and the implications of it being unclear, the very popular mod "BeatOn" for custom songs, sabers and platforms for Beat Saber was discontinued. Since Beat Saber and Custom Songs are a huge buying incentive for a lot of people interested in the Quest, a statement should be made whether this type of mod is considered illicit or is accepted by Oculus.

588 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

41 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add Minecraft to the Quest.

The Quest is an incredible system, but all the games on there seem to be limited. SuperHot is awesome but only has certain levels to play. BeatSaber is cool but arms get tired after a bit. Minecraft, however, has unlimited possibilities. The only time you get bored is when you can no longer think of what to do. I think it would add a certain re-playability to the Quest. Of course, the Quest is brand-new, and new games will be added soon, but I think that the console could really benefit from something like this.

1,450 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. REMOVE THE FACEBOOK LOGIN PLEASE

REMOVE THE FACEBOOK LOGIN PLEASE

37 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Consider open the Oculus Store in Argentina to charge in Pesos (ARS)

Hi Team! Im writing this down to let you know that we love your products here in Argentina.
    I dont want you to get bored with a long description of our country economy problematic, but you have to know that buying headsets is one of those crazy buys that you can regret because of the exchange rate. This is really hard, but we love VR and Oculus. And that leads me to one kindly request.
    Can you open the Store in ARG to be charged in ARS currency (like Steam does already several years ago)
    Because is really impossible to…

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Simple Parental Controls

When my 16 year old had a quest, he was using the internet and talking to online players. I did not want him to be able to do that. When we visited Best Buy, they had a demo there that a lady from Oculus showed us. We asked her about parental controls and she assured us that when we download the oculus app on our phones, we can set age restrictions, block the browser, set time limits and also block online interaction. Just do these simple things, and I will gladly let my son get a quest again.

43 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Check quality of screens avoiding selling headsets with dead pixels.

I have bought a Quest 2 headset in Amazon and it has a dead pixel. I know the are more users with this problem receiving a second unit with the same problem. I like the Q2 but like me a lot of VR enthusiasts want to enjoy games with no hardware issues.

Please. Take care of people who have supported VR from the beginning.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Mirror audio when casting to phones

Though you can sort of hear audio through the speakers on the headset itself, it'd be far better for spectators if you could hear audio through the phone too, especially when the person using the headset is wearing headphones.

1,535 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow the IPD size overlay to be disabled

Sometimes a slight movement of the head can be enough to move the lenses slightly, I am unsure of what causes this, could be the bridge of my nose pressing upward, could be a wobbly IPD slider, either way it becomes a source of annoyance when the IPD "toast" message keeps floating up onscreen during an experience.

Please, please, please give us an option to disable this.

199 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

48 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Disable FOV clipping by software in step 3

When you move from 2.9 inbetween IPD (Quest2) and jump to exactly 3 the FOV is cut by software to have boxed shape.

I prefer the option to disable it. I don't mind the curved limits, it looks well and with bigger FOV.

Thanks

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base