Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Release Dead and Buried I

Got my first Rift in April and bought the Quest when released. Never played before though I bought a Xbxo One X which is never used. Since then, 5 of my friends have bought the Rift S or Quest, just by trying mine. One thing we miss though is Dead and Buried I for the Quest. D&B II is fine, but it would be awesome if you would ever consider selling D&B I for the Quest.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Movie Avatar's

Work with Star Wars to allow use to use Chewbacca..C3PO....OB Wan...ETC..ETC for Avatars
    Or the Avengers or other Movie Characters on VRPoker...
    Just for fun would be Funny to sit across from Yoda or The Terminator or some Movie characters playing Poker

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Block a certain category of ads

I have been scared by the horrible poster of Arizona Sunshine numerous times. I have tried to find a way to block it as well as all other horror games which are frequently shown on my main page and recommendation list, but unfortunately there is no way to do it. You remove it today tomorrow you open up the store it will still be there and scares you again. I hate horror games and I hate to be scared everyday. This is REALLY ANNOYING. Wish you could create a function to block a certain category of ads so it wouldn't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. More social: (optional) video chat while casting

Isolation is a "bug and feature" with VR. Sure, total immersion in the game is cool. But shutting yourself off from your family in the same room - not as cool.

So what if the companion app had an option to turn on the front camera on the phone/tablet (while casting, or even as a standalone feature) - and then a small video chat window would appear in VR?

This would instantly make the Quest more social (and less disorienting, for the purpose of guiding a new VR user in the experience).

No more having to tap the should of…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. an app that lets you star treck holodeck

maybe ride a starship with holodeck option diferent scenarios it will prolly bring scyfy crowd in just dont make story line too short or face doom

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Create a quarterback game

It could be a training style game that gives the experience of being in the pocket and developing vision.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. An option to stream live 360 degree footage/vision from a satellite.

I think it would be epic to be able to view, in real time, or as close to it as possible, footage from a 360 degree camera on a satellite (with record option as there is in games) to my quest.
    I would view space, stars, and especially earth through my VR constantly if this were a feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. OPTION FOR SMALLER/BETTER-PLACED NOTIFICATIONS

In our review of Sports Scramble, we mentioned how we lost a point during one of our tennis games because a notification showed up (for an achievement, ironically enough) right in front of our faces. In the very middle of our view. How has this issue not been resolved? Sure, you can turn notifications off entirely in the Quest settings, but that’s draconian. We need an option to show notifications in a less obtrusive way, and we also need an option to only show notifications once we’re back at the Quest ‘home’ screen. How complicated is that? Not at all.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Have standard joystick locomotion as an option in settings

I’d love to see the capability to control using the left stick for movement and the right stick for turning, as opposed to teleport locomotion. I understand that some users may experience motion sickness this way however, so perhaps an option in the settings?

Copy/pasted with kind permission from the Oculus Rift section.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Improve the Oculus Home Interface on the Quest

Some ideas to improve the Oculus Home Interface on the Quest:

1.) Please add the option to create a 'favorite'-tab within the navigation area of the Oculus home interface on the Quest (next to updates, not installed etc.)! It would help immense with the rapidly growing catalogue of software installed on my Quest.

2.) Please make it possible to change the default view of the installed apps! I really would like to have my apps ordered from A to Z on default - not by latest.

3.) Please make it possible to change the order of the tabs. Let me…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 3D Deep setting

Very much better comfort.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Show billnumber or transactioncode in my orders overview

There is no way to review if the orders from the oculus store charged in my paypal account are legit. At paypal i see an ordernumber and a transactioncode that is not releated to any number i can review in my oculus account. As many apps have the same price at oculus it is impossible to say which order relates to which buy at oculus.
    For example i only remembered by coincidence that i was charged twice for Stormland..
    Please make this more checkable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I would like to offer a suggestion you might relay this to your developers: Recode the Oculus Quest so the User is not stuck with his/her Av

I would like to offer a suggestion you might relay this to your developers: Recode the Oculus Quest so the User is not stuck with his/her Avatar for Life (realizing that he/she can change somethings like hair color, etc.)! Foe example, I might want to change mine to the “Pirate Avatar” (which was offered as one of the eight, or so, Avatars originally), but now it is impossible. Sad!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Various

1.) please bring various users support - it‘s absolutely necessary
    2.) please support streaming to modern TVs without Chromecast (wie TV App, Xbox One X or similar)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow Oculus Gallery to follow orientation when playing movies

In Oculus Gallery, we can reset orientation by holding down the Oculus button. However, when playing any movies, the orientation is always facing forward regardless of the orientation. This is inconsistent. Sometimes we like watch movies on the bed facing the ceiling or lying face down. Currently both Netflix and Virtual Desktop apps allow this. Please add this feature!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Use the controller to change positioning in Gallery app while viewing 360 photos

Gallery - Controller move 360 photo view
    Use the controller to change position in Gallery app while viewing 360 photos so you don't have to rotate your head or body to see everything.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. HMD rotation is incorrect in some PC experiences over Link

Games such as Moss, GNOG, and others have an offset rotation causing extremely quick motion sickness. I cannot experience either of these titles without keeping my head perfectly still.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Screen callibration options - brightness is too low and causes "black crunch" to dark details

I don't meaning "backlighting" (oled) which also should have brightness option.

While LED HMDs have too high brightness with gray blacks, quest have too low brightness.

Example: dark movies scenes with no details inside umbra while my old (10+ years) LED TV shows details because of good callibration.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base