Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Allow permanent deletion or archiving of apps from the App Store and app lab

Please implement the ability to permanently remove apps from the App Library or somewhere to archive them.

Default always shows all apps when you turn on the headset and you have to manual select installed to see what’s actually on the headset.

Plus with app lab - you have no section so it crowds the whole screen of official store apps. A lot of app lab games I’ve tried now still remain in the menu even if I just downloaded them to try the demo and then uninstalled them.

More options would be great but an option to remove apps…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Focus on stable tracking. Tracking is drifting and jittering more on v23 to my experience, leading to nausea.

Focus on stable tracking for updates to improve performance . Headset tracking is drifting and jittering more on v23 to my experience, leading to nausea.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. My idea is to have a virtual smart watch available at all times regardless of what app is running

The idea is to have a virtual watch available at all times to the user. They can toggle it on and off for different apps as it may interfere with the user experience but I think it would be cool. It could be personalised with different and info and things it can do. Also, you could buy or unlock new watch skins or features and even in game watches might have their own game specific info displayed. You could even show it off to other users in relevant games/apps.
    Things it could show would be
    Date and time
    Move data …

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make Discord accessible on the Quest

There isn't really any way to talk to other people/friends while playing games on the Quest unless they have built in voice chat. But even then you have to listen to everybody, not just your friends. Adding discord would be a nice feature to add some time in the future.

115 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Interactive Home Environments'

Add an interactive oculus home environment like the rift/rift s has. Allow people to customize and edit our home environments to allow people to interact with itt. And allow people to invite friends to watch youtube, movies, etc.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow move-around in Virtual Environments

It would be interesting if you would expand user experience within the default virtual environments, such as being able to move around in the Space Station. Also, can you please make a Blade Runner virtual environment!? The movie was filled with amazing quality environments. Thanks.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. PLEASE MAKE OCULUS SUPPORTABLE FOR MACBOOK!!!!!!!

Make Oculus app for pc, compatible for Macs. PLEASE!!! Ive been dying to play on rob lox with vr, but I can't. And I don't want to buy a $700 laptop, that im not gonna use for my whole life after I bought a $400 oculus quest 2!!!!! PLEASE! Im super disappointed

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. An in-built timer that warns how long of an interval you have been playing.

From the moment you launch a game, a timer should begin that will just notify you when you have been playing for a certain amount of time that follows the safety guidelines to avoiding VR sickness.

I know my boyfriend using our new headset doesn't feel ill when inside and just plays his way through for a really long time and I have to come out periodically when I think he should take a break for his own health and safety because I know after it's off he feels it.

It would be good to have a timer in game…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Movement on the Quest 2 homepage

It should be possible to walk around the Quest 2 homepage, as one can with the Rift homepage.
    Why is the Quest 2 homepage not available even when linked to the computer, where storage and CPU power are not a problem. Why does it revert to the Rift homepage.
    Surely with the link cable attached the Quest 2 homepage, should work the same as the Rift homepage.
    It seems a bit of a waste to have a VR homepage you can’t move around.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Family Account system

Would like a system created to allow a Family to Share an account across multiple Quest devices, giving them the ability to also share game access without having to purchase the same title multiple times.

Example, family owns 3 Quests. Dad, Mom & Child. Family can purchase 1 copy of a game, and this is shared on all 3 devices. Allowing Dad, Mom & Child to play the game, without having to purchase 3 copies of the same game.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Copy/Paste options in Oculus Quest Web Browser

It would improve a lot the use of the Web browser.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. The new Anker Docking system that you sell has a problem.

The Anker Docking system has a 1.2V battery in the controllers. The Oculus Quest 2 controllers need a 1.5V battery to track properly. I purchased one and charged it up and have been having tracking problems ever since. Today I figured out the battery situation from reading your materials and looking at the battery in the controllers.

I also have noticed that the controllers can get very warm after charging and the battery is almost too hot to the touch. These types of batteries when overcharged do have a tendency to start fires. But according to Anker, you should be…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. [For victim of Oculus Quest 2] Proposal of support campaign for those who bought Oculus Quest recently.

==========================================
    ・Agenda?: Free app campaign
    ・For who? : Victim of Oculus Quest 2 (People those who have just bought Oculus Quest)
    ・How much?:About $300 (The price gap between Oculus Quest and Oculus Quest 2)

・Why?: To keep being fan of Oculus

I'm writing this topic for those who have just bought Oculus Quest.

Congratulations on the sale of Oculus Quest 2, but for those who have recently bought Oculus Quest, the gap in both specs and price is so sudden and shocking. (Several of my friends and myself bought the Oculus Quet just a month ago.)

Normally, a new product…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. add a photogrammetry app

basically, it would take a bunch of pictures and store stuff like the angle and position of the headset. then it would turn it into a 3d model that can be put into unity and put into games like vrchat

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ability to see Oculus Move results outside of Quest (e.g. app, web)

It would be great if we could browse Oculus Move results in a web-browser, for example. Calorie and app break down information is useful but it has limited us if you can access it only when you have headset on.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Record microphone

When recording/streamin or casting, quest should also record/cast the micophone

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Don’t require Facebook Login

I would love to purchase the new Quest 2, but I’ve read one will need a Facebook Account. I’ve considered opening a dummy FB account, but read I could get locked out of FB for doing so, and wouldn’t want to get locked out of the Quest 2. As much as I don’t want to, it looks like I’ll be skipping the Quest 2. Please don’t require a FB account for the Quest 3. I would love to upgrade at some point and try a newer, lighter Quest headset, but a FB account is a dealbreaker for me and as…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base