Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. You should make more of the oculus app on the phone.

I want to upload a profile picture on my oculus app, but can only do it from a PC? I bought a quest so I didn’t need a PC. You should make the app better for phones so we can do the same from both.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a USB 3 wire

I recently purchased an Oculus Quest for Christmas and instantly found a problem. Though it's meant for a stand-alone device I'd like to have the option to connect it to my computer without having to buy an extra cable. I don't have a USB 3 connector on my computer forcing me to buy one with a USB on it online. I bought one, waited, and then when it finally arrived I found out the hard way that the Oculus didn't like the cable meaning that I had to get a new one. Overall It took almost 2 weeks for me…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Better Battery Usage

When it detects that it's clearly not moving, the oculus quest should shut down, even if its face-detector sensor is triggered. I've had several frustrating times when I go to put the headset on and it's dead because I stored the controllers inside the headstrap (bundled together to save space) and the sensor was triggered, leading the headset to turn on.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. How about a decent customer support channel?!? My app and a Oculus is garbage! I can’t check **** on the app. And you guys are elusive to co

How about a decent customer support channel?!? My app and a Oculus is garbage! I can’t check **** on the app. And you guys are elusive to contact!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Maintain upwards compatibility from GO to QWEST in Eco System whenever you can.

I never expected my GO apps to not be available in QUEST and less to have to REBUY them. That’s totally unacceptable and makes me want to return my Qwest.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Sale pricing

It would be nice to know when a game/app is on sale when viewing the listing from the App. It would prompt me to purchase rather than waiting. Example: Virtual Virtual Reality was $10 on Wednesday. I didn’t purchase it as I was busy and it wasn’t convenient at the moment. If I would have been able to tell it was on sale I would have. It’s now $15 on Friday and I’m angry at your store for something I could have easily avoided.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Promo. Codes

Advertising in 3 d and sending out texts and emails by the thousands to SAVE 20%. And the Promo code will be a VERY EASY code which will promote the product that the person is buying. I want to see real life action rescues from garages holding explosive gases and smoke or fire indife a building that First responders should see before they open a door to allow oxygen into and it explodes in their face— things to prevent people to not get hurt or killed—-so like an instructional function process.

Thanks. ——- ...Tom Ol

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Download clips to mobile devices

There should be a way to download clips from the oculus quest to my phone, like xbox and xbox app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Quest integrated audio and microphone are not a very good in social experinces and could use improvement

The headphones are Quest are HORRIBLE for social gaming because the mic pics up game audio and echos it back. Rift S and Quest users in games like Rec Room or BigScreen can really harm the overall experience because the feedback/echos are so distracting.

Push to talk would be one simple method to reduce this problem.

However, I think you need to implement some intelligent noise canceling otherwise the integrated headphones really harm social VR for everybody.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. To be able to have more buttons for the oculus gallery, like be able to share videos to dropbox, google photos, your monile device, etc.

I feel like the oculus gallery should have more buttons like for example, share to dropbox, google photos, your mobile device, etc. It would be helpful for others and for people who dont use facebook!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sweat barrier

With cardio titles like Beat Saber, or doing something like swinging a lightsaber/using the Force in Darth Vader's training dojo, it's easy to work up a sweat when using the Quest. Unfortunately, it's equally easy to soak through the foam of the Standard Facial Interface, after which the sweat starts soaking into the hard outer casing of the Quest itself. This has happened too often, and using the Eyeglass Spacer to stop this isn't a solution if the image in the helmet is slightly out of focus no matter how much I jockey the headset (I don't wear glasses).

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please correct the error in the oculus quest, where during the Facebook broadcast you can turn on either the mycraphon or the sound from the

Please correct the error in the oculus quest, where during the Facebook broadcast you can turn on either the microphone or the sound from the game, we all want people to hear our voices and the sound of the game. You can also add the live feature to YouTube. We 're also missing out on microphone accessories.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Larger or Longer hand controllers

The hand controllers can feel a bit small for me. Notice it the most while playing Beat Saber. My hands have a tendency to move down the controller for a better grip, but there isn't any handle below where you hold it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Implement TRM to improve performance 37%+

https://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/rainbow/projects/trm/

Basically, send every other frame on each eye at lower resolution, it can improve performance without perceived quality loss (might be better than fixed foveated rendering, and can be combined with it for even more performance).

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Filter Addition - Search Games by ESRB/IARC Rating

Search Games by ESRB/IARC Rating

M-rated games seem few and far between; finding a mature narrative w/o said filter is impossible in the store's current state. To be clear, I'm not looking for inappropriate/NSFW games. Instead I'd like the option to filter for M-rated games so I can play something darker in tone and more tailored to adults (e.g. such as the mood, themes, & overall flavor experienced in the Witcher).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Browser Distance From Observer's Eyes Control

A browser distance from viewer's eyes control would be helpful to reduce eye strain, screen door effect, blur, etc. Lower resolution images/video needs to be further away from observer to decrease strain. Please.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Volume Balance Control

I have partial hearing loss in one ear, a balance control would be nice. This would help a lot in apps where sound cues are an important component.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Jeux Steam

Des Jeux Steam Svp

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Option to ship to postal office

I'm someone that likes to ensure my packages are safe from porch pirates. I've have a few of my packages taken off of my porch in the past, and I have after the third time begun shipping to my local postal office and pick up my packages from there. I'm surprised that this is not an option from Oculus and it would be a good option to have available so that their products are safe and make it to their customers without incident.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base