Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Why is oculus quest tv now a curved screen?

Why is oculus quest tv now a curved screen? It used to be flat but was changed in an update. Give the option to set my preference! I don’t like watching shows or movies on a curved screen. I can’t even adjust the screen size either. In every other video app you can do these things. I would use it more if oculus TV was more configurable

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New Enternaiment App

In my opinion adding the Tiktok app to the oculus would boost my want/need for the oculus. I love it but, there’s not enough entertainment in my opinion. I love the entertainment I get on tiktok, but I can’t on
    the oculus. So, why not add the tiktok app to oculus. It’s free and has the same concept as the YouTubeVr app. You can watch in either 360 mode or standstill mode. You can like, follow, message and watch others or friends, and whole lots more. Please consider adding this as a oculus app.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I've noticed most of your games are directed towards men

I have a game idea for the quest 2 platform for women, men and kids. This game will generate millions, if u interested email me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. making music in vr

Hello my name is rave i am a edm artist who is curious about mixing a music software with virtual reality. I have been making edm music for about 4 years now and every music note i make. can Take me to another world but what if we did not haft to use our brains to take us to a far away place what if we could use three senses instead of one. Seeing, hearing and thinking. Making music isn't about picking up an instrument its about coming up with a story so why not we make a story with…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. oculus link kraschar gång på gång

oculus link kraschar gång på gång

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Create a share screen feature so people can help navigate new users around the platform.

Not everybody knows how to use this technology. I've had several friends buy a quest 2 only to realize how difficult it is to navigate. Since we don't live in the same place; casting is not possible. It would therefore be great to have a way for a person to see and teach another person what to do and how to do it. IE screen share????

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Upgrade the games purchasing website

Having just purchased the oculus quest 2 headset for Christmas we are looking to purchase a variety of games for it. We have been on your site so many times and come out of it every time disheartened, we see a game which we think we would like, watch the preview then try to see other games but there’s no way of going back to see other games it takes you right back to the start where you have to start from scratch all over again. I think if you have a backup button to take you back to the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow One-Time Payments

Microsoft and Sony allow one-time payments for their gaming platforms. I can buy a PC game as a one-time purchase. Why do I have to give authorization for recurring payments to purchase a game for Oculus? This could be called an underhanded sales technique, and borders on the unethical. The only option at this time is to remove the payment method as soon as the purchase completes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Moving your Beat Saber PC library to a new folder deletes custom songs

Moved my Oculus library from C: to D:, and then moved Beat Saber using the Oculus app. It did not move the contents of the Custom Songs folder. It deleted 300+ custom maps from my PC.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add Half life alyx to oculus quest

Add Half life alyx to oculus quest

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Show a promt to tell discover is not acceptable

i used discover cc to buy the devices , but there was no info that discover is not acceptable ,

order got cancelled after 5 days ,

i had to change it to amex again ,there should be information saying discover cc is not acceptable while entering the card details.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Better glasses attachment.

The glasses attachment isn't enough. My glasses lense still touch the device lense. Its really uncomfortable and I hardly want to use it now because of this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Change the menu back

The new menu is confusing, hard to maneuver, and way too small. The old one was simple, everything was laid out in front of you, it was effective, and it’s big enough to be readable. The old one is way better than the new one, please change it back.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add zero caliber to oculus quest

Add zero caliber to oculus quest

67 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Create reverse compatible store so games bought on quest can also be played on pc hardware.

Make a oculus pc vr store where games bought on the quest can also be ran on the pc just by signing into the oculus account. Allow games bought on the quest to be ran on the pc so that people with link can buy for example beat saber and run the game in their pc or quest. So if for some reason I was at home and I decided I wanted better graphics on a game, I could simply connect with link and find that same game in my oculus library and be able to run it on my…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Oculus quest Wireless connectivity

It is clear from Virtual desktop that the streaming trough 5ghz is incredibly good for VR and for some reason Oculus is trying to prevent it.

I am also ok in using a specific dongle that connects using other frequencies, but please let us play wireless pc VR the technology is there.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Show WebVR apps in Library

With many great WebVR experiences showing up lately (Moonrider, Spiderman, Hello WebXR by Mozilla) it would be great to access them directly from the library. Currently we can only save them as a "normal" browser bookmark. This could be solved similar to mobile devices where you can add links to web apps directly to your homescreen.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Nvidia GeForce gtx 1050 oculus link

My max upgrade for gpu is the 1050 and I have everything set up for oculus link but I don’t have the graphics card on the compatibility list and I really need something to do whilst on lockdown

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. make a big fix to the oculus companion app

Well first, make an idea section for the oculus companion app. And another thing is make a designated place to report bugs. But with that out of the way, there is an annoying bug where when you play a game trailer in the app, it decides to give you a black screen forcing you to reload the app. No it’s not loading because it will begin to play said trailer and as if it’s trying to go full screen it just blanks out and you can’t return to the app in normal without reloading it. It’s not that important and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Wizard 101! / Harry Potter!

I just bought my quest 2 and I love it. I think it’d be an awesome idea if you guys created a wizard 101 virtual game, or a Harry Potter sort of game where you pick a house and do all the quests with the main characters. I bet that’d be a big hit.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base