Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Please add Blade and Sorcery to the Quest

I've seen gameplay videos of this game and I would really like to try it but I have a Quest and it's not on there

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Turn off power led

It would be good if it was possible to turn off the power on led. I wanted to watch tv in bed without disturbing my wife, but the white 'on' led is so bright it was keeping her awake.

You could choose if it kept the setting, or gave a one time button on the home screen to quickly switch it off until the next power cycle.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Quit rejecting so many apps and let the users decide what is good and what is not. You are really ******* off your user base.

You guys are rejecting too many awesome apps. Please quit policing developers and let them develop. The only thing I don’t like about Oculus Quest is the policing of developers. I haven’t talked to one owner that likes what you guys are doing so stop it already and let it evolve organically!!

95 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix sizing on iOS app

The sizing of the viewport in the iOS app is incorrect for iPhone 12 Pro. The app invades system-only real estate and means I can’t click X or back in the app without hitting a system function or button.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Guardian Confirm when switching apps

Recently I was in an active app, then switched to a passive app and put a chair in my guardian area, then went back to the active app. I did not think to take out the chair and at some point collided with it. Luckily it was at low speed. I would like a guardian setup option that if switching apps, you get a warning to again check for objects.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Many improvements

1. Make it so google and Apple IDs can log in. Facebook sucks why do you need it for VR??? Why do I need my name and profile online to have VR???? VR is separate anyway.

2. Get a decent support network I.e. call center or someone to actually talk to about problems, shipping, and receiving, game issues etc.

3. Virtual reality travel would be cool

4. Virtual reality audio surf game and puzzles.

5. Improve the website to include APO capabilities

6. Provide customer service. You do not have customer service. Whatever third you currently have sucks.

7. Create a board you can strap into or…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make the refund policy more transparent.

I was not able to refund 2 games, despite having played them for less than 2 hours and having purchased them less than 2 weeks ago.

I suggest that you make the policy more clear.

E.G. no more than 5 refunds are allowed per month.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. On the purchase page add a return game button

On the purchase page add a return game button. Since i cant find out how to return a game that give me vertigo anywhere on any of the sites or apps

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Better Bluetooth sync and fix lag

I want to get better Bluetooth sync so that the audio quality isn’t as delayed and (I noticed this in beatsaber) that the game won’t have lag or be moving in bursts when it should be full movements with Bluetooth headphones.

52 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add A Call Center! Also Please Help...

Add a call center for people that have a different problem so that we can fix it! Also I got the quest 2 early and the oculus app doesn’t support it and the software update didn’t happen....

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Native Discord support

Native support for popular voice communications (ie: Discord) while gaming would be great. Cross-play between quest and PC users is troublesome without it.

Current workarounds are klunky

101 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I would like to have a voice option in the keyboard

I would like to have a voice option in the headset in the text area of the virtual keyboard and on the browser it is not easy to write in virtual reality

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please allow to dtream to gaming page and groups

We need a way to stream to our Facebook gaming page not our regular page

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make App streaming/casting compactible to Huawei Android devices

Currently the app crashes without notification when starting streaming/casting from Quest 2 Headset on a Huawei device (doesnt matter if tablet or smartphone).
    Oculus support suggests to buy new phone from different brand to solve this -> see support request #1871406.

It would be very nice to have a more solid solution for this incident, e.g. a software fix for the app so that streaming on android Huawei devices will also be possible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Can you please have Bigscreen events also visible in India?

Can you please have Bigscreen events also visible in India? At this time, I find most of the movies not available for India. I am sure Oculus already has a growing market in India where many people have imported the Oculus products from the USA. I own a couple of Quest 2 units and know a few other friends who have it too.

I am sure if Bigscreen can open up its content for India, that will be of mutual benefit to the customers and also to the company.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Horizon beta program - Finland not in the list

Can you pls. add Finland into the list of countries to apply for Horizon beta program?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stereo audio capture when doing video capture

Capturing game play video in the Quest currently produces a video file with mono audio. This makes capturing spatialized audio impossible, which is important for applications that use this feature prominently. Would it be possible to record stereo audio instead?

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Blades And Sorcery

I don’t know if you’re going to add Blades And Sorcery on to the Oculus Quest. I’ve seen that you added it onto the Oculus Rift S store. So I hope you can release it to the Oculus Quest store!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Fix Casting

Casting is something that needs to be improved on the Quest. It is very hit or miss. For some people casting works perfectly fine, but for others, it doesn’t work at all. Third part apps like Sidequest cast perfectly fine for me, so how come I can’t cast to my phone? This is such a fundamental feature for sharing the VR headset with others, so I’m very surprised it’s at such a bad state

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base