Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Alternate Key Binding

Allow the user to input alternate key bindings for each game. I am new to Oculus Quest and I only have found Echo VR to really need this feature, but for that game it would be wonderful.

Please consider!

Thank you

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can you please sort out gifting a game to a oculus quest friend.

Can you please sort out gifting a game to a oculus quest friend.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. More games!

We need these games on the quest seriously most of em are on the rift idk why they couldn’t be on the quest these are the games: GORN,Rick and Morty: virtual Rick Ality, dungeon brewmaster,minecraft, shorty fruit,floor plan,five nights at freddys:help wanted,subnautica VR,until you fall,surgeon sim,takelings house party, deisim,prison boss,hotel r’n’r,Kraken VR,hammer and anvil,island time,gorilla simulator,disassembly,rage room,spider-man far from home VR,crazy fishing, the wizards dark time,face your fears 1,ylands,thief simulator,undead development,fast and low,just in time inc.,RAFT,Baby hands and gang beasts 😁🙏🏻 Everyone would be happy if you guys add these

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Being able to upgrade storage

If you have 64 gb you can upgrade for more

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Netflix with Friends - Watch Together

Might we please have Oculus execs work out some kind of deal with Netflix, where if two friends both have subscriptions to Netflix, they could watch Netflix together in a room? I realize this would take some effort on Netflix's behalf, but the app is already one of the most popular/watched on the Oculus Quest. It seems easy to understand, from my point of view, it would only increase subscription rates for Netflix and purchases of the Oculus Quest from Oculus by people wanting to connect and watch with friends far away.

68 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Wireless oculus link for quest

This is probably not going to happen soon, but I think it would be great to at least start dedicating a little bit of oculus' resources into a wireless transmitter going from hdmi/display port/USB c to a dongle on the side of the quest. If a cable works, with some effort, I'm sure this will too.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow a Subscription model

Hi, I like how Vive has a Subscription service to the games. Why can't Oculus have the same, I don't mind paying $10 month to access the catalogue.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Are you going to offer gift cards for games

I have several relatives who use you products I have been searching for gift cards to give them for games and such. Where can I buy them?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Make a wii sports type game for the oculus

Wii sports was one of the best sellers for the wii, and by itself caused many people to go out and buy one. A simple sports game like that would do wonders for the sales of an item like the Quest. I know the sports scramble game is on the quest, but I feel like that game doesn't do a multi-sport game right. Having a combo of golf, boxing, tennis, baseball and perhaps basketball, fencing etc. would make for a wonderful game that I would be willing to pay full price for. Please consider developing some sort of game like…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Video is buggy

Every time I try to play a video of a game in the app, the video enlarges and just goes to a black screen. No way to exit. Have to close app and reopen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Video is buggy

Every time I try to play a video of a game in the app, the video enlarges and just goes to a black screen. No way to exit. Have to close app and reopen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Video is buggy

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I have a suggestion for feedback: In order to more easily communicate with players from all over the country on the use of communication or

I have a suggestion for feedback: In order to more easily communicate with players from all over the country on the use of communication or remote assistance, contact can develop Oculus support software on the Oculus Store.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Picture in Picture

The ability to have a small window that could be moved around so that users could view things such as the pass through mode, or an IP camera (baby monitor, front door camera, etc). I belive this would help for those who want immersion but also need to be aware of things going on externally.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Release a fps shooter bundle on black friday with super hot, onward, espire 1, and robo recall.

Release 2 fps shooter bundles on black friday. One with super hot, apex construct, espire 1, and robo recall. And the other one with all the multi-player fps like onward, Solaris, and population one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. An offer for all that reflects why we bought a q2 and looks after day one supporters

Make a genuine offer to all owners of quest 2 including us who bought and supported it from day one! And an offer that doesnt include an expensive pc
    I bought it as a stand alone item so why not do an offer that reflects just that

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Nose balance?

I'm a 51yo female. The visor is too big for my head.
    The side straps are lower than the tops of my ears and the lenses have to be set at a half-space to get the most clear graphics, and the best eye level brings the visor down low covering my nose. This was my first VR experience. It was great, but I returned it due to fitting issues, glitchy gaurdian/floor issues, and the limited games at very high prices, considering they're digital.

Compliments to support were met with cold robot reply. Oh well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Virtual classroom experience

Theo is 11 and in 6th grade. With the current global pandemic, he has wavered between in person school and oine school. The one experience is far less engaging than actual classroom time. He thinks a great opportunity would be to have class and school via VR, which would provide a far better learning experience.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base