Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Fix windows pop up "The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows does not recognize it"

When quest 2 is plugged into pc I get the error "The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows do not recognize it"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Selecting text with shift+arrow keys when using Bluetooth keyboard

I cant select text using my bluetooth keyboard in the browser. I would also like all the text editing shortcuts, like ctrl+arrow keys moving by word, etc (all of readline would be ideal).

I'm using the Logitec k830

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make the Quest 2 copmaitble with windows mixed reality

Make the Quest 2 compatible with windows mixed reality so you can use and run mixed reality apps.

Solve this issue Oculus/Facebook!!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. iPad App

The App on the iPad is just the phone app running half size in portrait mode. For better interaction and streaming enjoyment a proper iPad app would really help.

106 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Traditional Chinese input method on OCULUS QUEST Browser

Hope Traditional Chinese input method can be filled into the oculus browser

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Skippa Facebook-kravet!

Skippa kravet på Facebook-konto! Hur ska man kunna de bort er produkt Oculus Quest 2 till någon som är yngre än 13 år? 😡

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add ability to pick a picture (360 panorama especially) on the phone and display it on quest 2

ear Santa Claus,

I have a bunch of panorama pictures on my phone, and I would love a way to pick a picture and view it on the quest - so I can give someone the goggles, and I can control what picture they are looking at from my phone. What kind of good deeds do I have to do to get my name on the nice list to get this to happen? I would love to give my non vr fluent friends a guided tour of my vacation photos taken by drone!

For real though, with how feature packed…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Oculus TV control enhancement

The Touch controller has so many buttons available, but nearly all of them are mapped to "open video timeline". A button to simply pause the video would be very helpful, especially for 3D videos so viewers can look at a 3D scene in detail. For example, the joystick is very useful for advancing/rewinding. If clicking the joystick can immediately pause the video without taking the video out of 3D, that would be very useful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Separate Family log ins .

We need separate family log ins. I can NOT have my kids access to my single shooter games! I also do NOT want to purchase the games twice for each person. This is unheard of for any gaming platform ever.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. spotify support

the ability to power and support spotify in the quick menu similar to xbox’s ability to do so

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. recoverable high score

Coaster combat froze and then I lost my high score (572). No point on playing it again since the system failed me is I suspect it will fail again. High score should be recoverable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Create a virtual concert

Why not create a concert in VR where you get some of the current most popular artists and give away tickets with the purchase of an oculus quest and if you have one already the concert is free. Brings more people to oculus and in turn will buy more games.

Could be a future idea?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When FPS falls while mirroring, there is motion sicknes because of frozen image or frame dropped

From oculus Go to a few months ago in Quest (last time for me), i never use mirroring to outside because motion sickness.

I think is because i don't see outside of virtual screen, the black background. Instead of that the image is randomly and suddenly frozen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. レビューの並び替え方を増やして欲しい

どうしても翻訳では内容がよくわからない事が多い。
    なので、同じ国のレビューを探して見るのですが、とても大変なので、並び替え機能が欲しい

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. GIVE US PAVLOV!

We have been waiting for Pavlov for months and its always days from coming out but then you guys just denied it over and over again. We want Pavlov!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. You have made the quest too cheaply

You have made the quest to cheaply and have put me off and I’m extremely disappointed. Not only this but I think your giving people a bad experience of VR.

Out of the box the headset wobbles on your face so getting energetic with it (silly idea considering it’s VR). Makes you think that’s **** I don’t want it to feel lose and keep having to adjust it.

The ipd is right for my eyes but I still get like a bar in the middle where I can see the edge of the lenses of something it’s extremely off putting.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Support Facebook Gameroom streaming

Support streaming to Facebook Gameroom, now that Mixer is no longer that gap would be great to fill with direct live-streaming on an official Facebook platform, rather than sharing it just to pages and groups

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Blade and sorcery and tiny town

PLSSS BLADE AND SORCERY AND ALSO TINY TOWN PLSSS.I hope you saw this oculus.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow purchased games from the oculus go to be transferred over to the oculus quest 2

I have purchased Drop Dead, Zombie gunship Raptor, Death Horizon, Flying aces navy pilot, Dark Days and Overflight.
    I assumed all of these games would just transfer over to the oculus quest 2 but since talking to customer support it would appear not.
    I do feel as we have paid for these games then they should be made available and to be honest had I known some of my favourite games were not compatible and that previous purchases are not transferable I would have thought twice about buying the quest 2

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. ventilation

Bonjour, juste pour vous soumettre une idée sur les casques VR il serait bien de mettre une ventilation dans les casques afin de retirer la buée surtout dans les jeux de sport ont ne voie plus rien à cause de la différence thermique et en même temps imaginons des petits ventilateur réglable à l'intérieur du casque qui peux permettre d'envoyer des effets sur le visage comme le vent qui souffle sur le visage, le blizzard, la tempête etc...cela offre deux avantages plus de buée et l'immersion!!!...Je recherche du travail au Etat Unis au cas je suis partant (humour) Cordialement Cédric…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base