Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Poder financiar ocolus quest

Poder financiar oculus quest, seguro que así mucha más gente puede comprarlas y tener acceso a esta experiencia.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Customer Service Ticket 1251083

I have had a significant issue in trying to put an order through for my son's birthday. Your support team on chat was not very helpful. I hope to get an email back with some customer service/support. jgreatrex@gmail.com
    Here is the thread of my chat with your support team.
    Bottom line is I've tried to place an order twice and the process of how to deal with a stopped payment was not clear.

And now the product is out of stock (within 24 hours of my order being placed) and I'm not sure when I'll be able to get this

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Have a banner for new users that christmas lights will ***** up tracking

Christmas lights interfere with the inside out tracking, many people buying an oculus quest and opening it Christmas day will have issues, causing widespread concern about the quality of the tracking

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow the oculus Go library to be available on the quest

The Go library has much more games available on it than the very limited amount of games found on the quest store. I don’t see why a device that is more capable and essentially an upgraded and more expensive version of the Go be restricted from using those games.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow users to customize charging indicators or revert controller charge indicators to percentages.

In v9 of the Oculus Quest OS, the charging indicators for the left and right touch controllers were changed from battery percentages to a three dot system. This system is not only less informative, but some users have even reported the graphical representation of the battery to be inaccurate or misinforming. To remedy this issue, users should be able to choose between text and graphic charge indicators for their controllers and headset or the indicator should simply be reverted to the percentages.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Implement a simple audio mixer!

I would like to be able to change the audio balance between party chat and in game audio.

Most games (not including ones that incorporate their own party chat, like Orbus or Rec Room) don’t have any audio settings options/sliders. The in-game audio drowns out party-audio, to the extent that I’m totally unable to play, for example, Space Pirate Trainer, and talk to my friends at the same time.

Please implement an audio mixer in the Home settings.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Oculus Quest needs to be able to connect to WiFi networks that are hidden and do not broadcast the SSID

In this day and age of IOT devices and the need for security, Oculus Quest needs to be able to connect to a WiFi SSID that does not broadcast.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I need to purchase some apps for our new oculus quest but we are a library and as such tax exempt. How do I purchase these? ~Art

I need to purchase some apps for our new oculus quest but we are a library and as such tax exempt. How do I purchase these? ~Art

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Cast movies straight to quest

I quite often cast stuff from my phone to my google Chromecast. Would love to be able to cast it from phone to quest

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. IF you continue with the quality of the games and the amount you have now, your system will die

IF you continue with the quality of the games and the small amount you have now, your system will die

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Research in prevent HDM COVID contagion

I think a company, like Oculus, should invest in an interdisciplinary, hardware-medicine study on the topic of methods, procedures and instruments to prevent  high possibility of HDM COVID contagion. The investment could maintain a good sales level after the COVID crisis.
    https://m.facebook.com/groups/409252343255256?view=permalink&id=665855627594925

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Notification when Refunds get blocked

At the moment one gets caught by surprise when one has made too many refunds in a short period of time. There's (as far as I have seen) no info about how many games can be refunded in which period of time before one gets blocked.
    Also there's no information about how long the blocking will be active.

If possible, could you please make the system send a notification mail after the last granted refund with information about:

1. That you have been blocked for a specific time

2. A reminder about how many games can be refunded in a specific period…
    3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Full support for Casting to iPad and iPhone.

Initially casting from Quest to iPad Pro worked great. Then it quit! I contacted oculus support and was told it’s a beta feature. Please make it work again. It is very useful to talk a new quest user through getting started and give them tips in a game. Also, very nice for ‘spectators’ to see what’s happening. We are heavily invested in Apple gear. Please support casting to all our stuff (iPhone, iPad, Apple TV).

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow creation of FOLDERS or better still LABELS

Hello. I would very much LIKE to see the ability to use FOLDERS. So we can organize the multitude of icons. For example: Beat Saber, Synth Riders, Thumper and Dance Central in folder "Music Rhythm" and so on. What I would LOVE however would be the use of LABELS like in Google Gmail. Then we could give games several labels. Like the label "Music Rhythm" to the above mentioned music games but we could also at the same time give a label "Best Demo for friends" to Beat Saber. You can then for example give SUPERHOT a "genre"-label like ACTION…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Oculus base stations

I think there should be an option to purchase base stations for your quest do to the controllers losing their 6 degrees of freedom tracking if visually blocked and unable to be seen by it's cameras. It would be nice if a PC was not required for this process, it could potentially be bluetooth or connect directly to the headset.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Zumba VR

It would be great if you guys develop Zumba excerise VR with colorful displays and Latin Music to dance to. Maybe even allow multiple players to join in the fun. Zumba is a great way to burn off calories. I know I am biased because I love Zumba but it is lots of fun to do and would be so convenient to do this at home. Thanks.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Streaming services like hulu

The oculus quest needs web support for services such as hulu or Disney +

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Final Fantasy 7

Final Fantasy 7 would be a great RPG game to put on oculus quest. This started epic stories that are now being remastered. There's even a movie that is a sequel. It would bring in the fans of Final Fantasy games, as did the Star Wars fans purchased oculus for the games.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please change the font color for entering comments on support tickets. I can hardly see what I type.

Please change the font color for entering comments on support tickets. I can hardly see what I type.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Native music app for locally stored music files

A simple music player/ streamer. I can play music on my phone while I'm web browsing or looking at photos. It would be good if I could do the same on the Quest. The app could even have a 3D visualisation mode, for when you really want to immerse yourself in the music. I'm picturing a psychedelic nightmare pulsating and transforming in time with the music.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base