Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Song server like Spotify for beat saber

the price for the songs is too much, if there was also a £4.99 per month to have access to a server like Spotify I won't mind paying that. I don't want to have to spend stupid amounts of money on a one-off payment that takes up space on my headset.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Squint adjustment

Hello,

I would like to suggest a screen adjustment independent of the lenses if this is possible. This could maybe improve the VR for people who have Strabismus as they can never truly experience the same 3D effect.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Face piece

My son had this on for 15 minutes over 24 hrs ago. This is what it did to his face. It’s obviously a reaction of some sort. Looks and feels like a burn. Keeps getting worse and eyes are starting to swell. Going to dr in the morning

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. the world needs this right now please help

Every worker unemployed from the global pandemic or automation represents a loss of a potential customer. If not a direct customer then a customer of a customer and so on down the chain. Labor shortage presents a huge problem, connecting available workers to a company experiencing a shortage in workers in the same area. Currently no solution exists for remote work options for work requiring direct physical contact. This virus is a medical condition. It’s a basic accessibility problem similar to a physical handicap. I don’t think it is any different from any other physical disability; it just involves the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I think it would be a good idea if you could make a pre paid card to buy games without using a credit card

Like Nintendo switch has pre-paid cards so could you do something like that.it's easy and convenient.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make ship simulator / ships safty applications

Hello Oculus

I am a student at Aarhus marine engineering school in Denmark. I was wondering what kind of application that is possible to use/make as a student.
    Ect. Can you train safety on a ship or do mechanic work on cars/engine rooms on ships. I think it could be really cool if you could adapt the ship simulator we know to day, and make it VR to interact with the program.
    always welcome to contact me
    Best Regards Sebastian

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I really think u should bring out rick and mory vr for oculus quest 2

I think the shows funny and i dont have a pc i really wish i could play it on my quest 2

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. More customization with settings

In the experiment features section of settings right below the opt in for beta it should tell you how many beta releases there are and how many that will be applied and allow you to see all the changes that would happens if you enable it.

In the experimental settings you should have a option to change how the pass through mode shortcut is toggled instead of it always being the default touch the side of headset you should be a me to choose press a button so many times.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Sound for casting to iPhone

Enable sound output through phone option. Recently purchased the quest 2 and was really disappointed it would not cast sound. Makes it boring for audience to watch user play beat saber to no sound

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow passthrough as a visualisation style for Guardian

For many users this will just be a wall, I'd imagine. But still very useful for everyone else.
    Especially with the max play area being as small as it is, you'll have a sizeable userbase with landmarks and things they'd like to see for spacial awareness outside the guardian bounds.
    Even the wall is useful. "Hey bozo if you ignore the guardian you're gonna hit your head against this wall"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow searching for facebook groups name while sharing or livestreaming content

Hey look! someone actually trying to actually use Facebook with Oculus!

Currently you can livestream content to a Facebook group however you have to scroll though a drop down list of all groups, and guess what? for someone with around 1k facebook groups it is basically impossible to do so

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. the ability to set time of day for the virtual environments

I think it would be really cool to have the ability to change the time of day in the home environments. Imagine dessert terrace under the night sky.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. local multiplayer

I think there needs to be a LOCAL MULTIPLAYER support.

We should be able to have 2 Oculus (or more) Quests near each other and they should be able to play the same game... Racket Fury would be a good example. but for more players- Dead and Buried II in a GYM would be awesome.

84 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Survival Open World Game

Putting a factor of a survival situation can bring even the most relaxed players and lore elements I can’t create games but I can speak for some people I would love to see a survival game where u build bases and survival from ai in a open world place I already know that this can be achieved due to side quest and sorts I just think it be cool to let y’all know

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When an Oculus Home download on the PC is interrupted, resume from the partial download

When downloading something from the Oculus store through Oculus Home on the PC, if that download is interrupted for any reason (like, say, the ISP drops the internet connection), the PC downloader fails to resume properly.

The prior partial download files are still present down the "staging" sub-directory; however, when you attempt to resume the download, it restarts from zero all over again. Every time.

While attempting to download Asgard's Wrath, my ISP briefly dropped connection several times. This is obviously out of Oculus' control. However, when network came back and I tried to resume the download, it started over…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. WELCOME25 25% off option never notified - Preordered quest 2

This promotion was not shown to me and I assume its once again due to being an early adopter according to oculus support.

This is very offputting, and is going to chase many users that preorder away from ever preordering again especially after the asgards wrath problem.

Oculus is punishing those who preorder at every turn, chasing them to other stores for VR, when we specifically wanted to support oculus.

Leaving us to post on this site to beg for the same privileges as other Quest 2 owners.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Can you add one or more passthrough window that can be freely controlled in size and movement at any time, so that you can see the reality?

I still worry about my surroundings when I play boxing and other games. Although Oculus is still not like AR, can I open a passthrough window in a VR game?

II know that wmr also needs a button to show the outside, but I want to be able to see the outside all the time during the game. This way, I know my approximate location when I play, and I feel more at ease than usual. Isn't this cool thing? ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base