Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Release a large, comprehensive firmware update that addresses a vast number of complaints and concerns.

I'm on here with a main concern in general but as I read the other topics I'm reminded that major flaws that have been present since the Quest launched in May are still yet to be addressed. The Oculus Quest is really an amazing piece of technological engineering. Unfortunately, almost every time I use the Quest there are glaring flaws with various different aspects of the platform that significantly reduce my enjoyment of it and at times have led to multi-week breaks from using the headset in hopes that Oculus would get their act together.

Why?! WHY is there no…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Voice/game Volume adjustment for Facebook Live Streaming

When streaming gameplay to Facebook Live, allow the user to adjust the volume/mix of the gameplay in relation to their own voice. So far my voice is hardly audible when streaming to Facebook Live.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. IAP Costs in mobile app

Hey guys, would it be possible to add a list of IAP for apps/games that have them (Epic Roller Coaster/Beat Saber) within the description of the game/app in the Oculus mobile app? That will allow us to see the total cost of ownership for title. also allow us to purchase them directly from the app. The Apple App Store is a good example of this.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make screen reader for the visually impaired

I know there are multiple apps and multiple ways to select items in those apps but it would be really useful to have a screen reader that could read items on the screen this would enable those who are visually impaired to read items they could not otherwise read

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Need mult-screen Oculus Browser availability

Mult-screen Oculus Browser availability needed to view, read, and watching content.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Sculping like Medium.... Not SculptVR... Plz help us artists....

Artists that don't have a high budget... Would love medium 2 run on the quest?!!! It would be so awesome 2 make art that way instead of SculpVR

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Medium

Plz make it possible 2 use medium.... I would love a app designed for handsculpers like me... Plz let us bring our art 2 the oculus... I bought the quest thinking I would be able 2 use medium... Plz even if it only comes with Link

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Correct this glitch, please?

My “Vader Immortal” keeps sending an error in the game, when I’ Fighting the tall droids in the end. I keep getting slashed because this blue arrow indicator say “Move back into the world.
    I’m in the center of my boundaries, with 10 feet or more all around.
    I had my wife to tell me that I was still inside, just in case the grid malfunctioned.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Better clarity between the headset and website storefronts

So, here’s the deal. There’s a serious disconnect between how content is displayed and sold one the website versus through the store inside the Oculus Quest headset. One of the biggest games on the Quest, Beat Saber, is hugely guilty of this and it could end up costing you more money than it should if you don’t compare prices on your own.

From the website, Beat Saber is sold as such:

Base Game - $29.99
    Bundle with game and all 10 Imagine Dragons songs - $39.99
    Additional songs - $1.99ea

However, the store inside the headset sells content much differently:

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Echo vr?

Ever since "Echo vr" has been announced on the quest Ive been checking every day to see if it is here but still waiting. Just wondering if we can expect it, later this week or a month away? thanks, so excited for this game! :D

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ability to develop and debug 2D Android apps with the Quest.

I've been trying to make a simple 2D utility Android app work in Oculus TV. It works in an Android TV emulator, but on the Quest, somehow the onClick listener doesn't trigger when I click the buttons. Worse, I can't get the debugger to attach in Android Studio and worst of all, there are no docs about developing for Oculus TV.

Not everything people want to do is in VR. The Oculus Quest is also an Android device and should be able to do ordinary Android device stuff too, like debugging Android TV / Oculus TV apps.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Send preferred locomotion and comfort options survey to all users

Please send a survey about preferred locomotion and comfort options to all users.

As a VR veteran I can't believe that teleportation is the default/preferred locomotion for most games still.

Smooth locomotion should at least be an option in all games.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Locomotion and comfort options info on game store pages

I want to know what locomotion and comfort options a game has, and if those comfort options can be disabled.

Thanks for your consideration

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Glove

How about a virtual reality glove?

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Remember Allow Access data permission

On Oculus go you get the prompt if you connect the hmd to a pc if you want to allow the access to data etc. and you have the option to toggle a box that will remember your decision. On quest auch a box would be great to, as it is right now you have to allow the connection each and every time you plug the quest in and that’s just annoying if we already have a smoother experience on an older device :)

Best regards
    Ronny

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Fix small “settings” button in Russian translation of menu

The settings button “настройки” is much smallen that other. Clearly its a bug and its present there from Oculus Quest launch! Fix please!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow video streaming apps to work at different view angles

I really enjoy watching youtube and funimation laying in bed while staring at the ceiling. They only work like this through the browser.

Unfortunately, I cannot do this with Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon Prime.

Can you either add support for these in the browsers, or make it so that the apps can be "rotated" so that the forward view is actually facing the ceiling, or whatever the user sets as his front.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Download cancel conformation

Please, there needs to be a feature for when you are downloading or updating any oculus app. There should be a pop up tab when your click an app that’s downloading and it should ask if your sure you want to cancel the download. it’s not very hard to accidentally cancel something and it’s super annoying.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base