Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Oculas Quest Free for Reveiws

Hello to whoever is reading this my name is Adrian and I have Pre-ordered two of the Oculas Quest 2 and I was hoping that I could get one for free in exchange for a 5 star review and a review video on my Youtube Channel that goes by the name of AdrianDaGamer and I would post it on that channel also I have two very well viewed video one with over 200 thousand views and another at 30 thousand and counting I want to use this as a opportunity to help others with on there quest also I really…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make it so i can share my wishlist like amazon

There are alot of games I want, but would never buy myself, It would be really nice if i could share my wishlist with my family/friends as a kind of christmas list so that they can see the games I want

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Give option to disable trigger axis filtering!

Trigger axis filtering which is a software issue in the Oculus API makes it so rapid trigger pulls are not registered easily. Please give an option to disable filtering for VR games that require rapid trigger pulls.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. black friday bundles we should be able to choose our own bundles because some games in the bundle i already own.

all you have to do is assign points to each game.Then sell bundle of points and let us choose our own.you lose alot of sells because people have some of the games in your bundle.hope you will fix this and do cyber monday.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Games like Gorn, blade and sorcery and boneworks VR to make this more fun

I need games like these because there aren’t many games that are as fun on the quest

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Extend Oculus Quest (1) controller battery life just like the Quest 2 controllers.

Put out a firmware update that makes the tracking lights in the original quest/rift-s controllers flash like the new Quest 2 controllers helping to increase battery life of the controllers and helping the environment as I don't have to change the batteries every play session.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow livestream to gaming pages

It would very beneficial to allow live-streaming to content creator pages. When is this feature being made available. It feels long overdue.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Yaw Vr motion platform compatibility

Roller coaster is an app which is Yaw vr compatible. Do you have others app compatibles with that motion platform? If so how can I find them on Oculus store. Do you project to make others app compatibles?
    Thank's

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Button touch and feel

Volume and start button is awkwardly placed or the buttons should b elevated just a little so one can feel it’s location

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. allow access to gamimg platform without a facebook account

My child is 12 years old and want to get the Oculus Quest 2, but I will not allow them to have a facebook account therefore we cannot purchase this for them.

You are going to lose the opportunity to have a customer for 8 years until they are old enough to have their own social media account

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Wish list phone app

Sooooo i just spent 45 mins looking for a wish list on your phone app just to find out you dont have it on your app. **** poor marketing strategy.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Fix internal recording to sync audio

Internally recorded vids, The audio is always out of sync. Makes making vids very hard

78 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. provide explicit errror messages for Quest Link status/failures

When I start the Oculus software application on my PC I get a message that states " Your computer doesn't meet the the updated minimum specifications, which can lead to poor experience in VR" with a "Learn More" Link pointing to: https://support.oculus.com/248749509016567/?locale=en_US&ref=oculus-pc-app (which by the way is titled Rift S rather than the Quest link which is the only hardware I have used)

It sure would make more sense if this compatibility program displayed the actual check that failed so that a user can fix that specific problem rather than pointing to a sheet of 6 or more specifications to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Snap guardian to straight lines

After drawing your guardian, square or rectangle, Confirm it, then ask us if we want to "Snap guardian to straight lines". Make it clean and straight, not all jaggy from being hand drawn.

Then it would be nice to see the new straight lines and be able to push/pull them for final tweaking. Final Confirm, start playing.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Deluxe Audio Strap

We all love the Oculus Quest and can't get enough of it. Mostly we have the unit on our face for more than 2 hours. In order to make the Quest insanly cheap some sacrifices had to be made, the strap for instance is only made out of rubber and doesn't counterweight the unit. Some people found the solution and bought the HTC Deluxe Audio Strap and named it The Frankenquest. It would be really cool if Oculus build their own Deluxe Audio Strap for the Quest so we have the option to spend a little bit more money for…

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Stream to YouTube not just to Facebook

There should be a option to stream to YouTube because it’s dumb that you can only stream to Facebook so please oculus/Facebook please make a feature to stream to YouTube and when streaming to YouTube it will show the live stream chat on the side and you can move it

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I just bought for the first time the quest 2 - i received the 25% welcome offer expired and despite request

New and my experience was off putting to the point I am returning my Quest 2 - my 25welcome discount came for app purchases but expired without my being notified about the offer nor allowing me time to get to know the device and games ( as some made me feel sick on trial ) - I realised I had the discount 12 hours before expiry and when I requested to be allowed a few more days so I can have chance to select my purchases was told not possible in any way even if they wanted to help me.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make games shareable if you own multiple quests, instead of buying games on each equipment.

A paid game should be shareable if you own multiple quest like Xbox and PlayStation family account. You can play a game using multiple console.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. One arm friendly

I am a big gamer and have been playing games all my life. I have only 1 hand and have always adapted to play games with my 1 hand. However in this situation I am unable to use your games. Can you do anything to make them 1 hand friendly??

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base