Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Recordings or screenshots get uploaded to a cloud instead of being kept on the quest

recording clips and taking screenshots should be uploaded to a cloud so we can view our captures from the oculus app, instead of having to plug the quest into the pc to get your captures off of it

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow users to set up custom audio EQ profiles for external headphones!

The audio output of the Quest via the 3.5 mm headphone jacks has way to much bass gain for the headphones I use.
    It would be so useful if users could set up custom EQ curves, tailored to their taste that would kick in when the Quest detected that external headphones have been plugged in.
    A little audio shaping can go a long way in improving immersion and enjoyment.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Let us earn money/credits for the store

You should give us various questions and surveys at the end of closing games apps and movies in order for us to describe our experiences. Allow for surveys and questions to be turned on and off for those people who do not wish to participate. But make it something simple like $.50 for each question allow up to 10 questions after each program. If they wish to answer all done they make $.50 for all 10 But if they simply only wish to answer one or two would just pay them accordingly so basically can we have like a credit…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow us to remotely buy and install games on the quest from our PC oculus desktop app

We cant install games we just bought right away.
    We have to put on the headset, start the download, put the headset away again and wait for the downloads to complete...

please let us manage the quest remotely from our desktop.

browsing games, choosing which i want to buy, managing a wishlist, buying games and leaving a review... this all works much better on the windows desktop oculus app!

but right now on the oculus windows desktop app i cant see quest only games. i cant see my complete wishlist for the quest. i cant review quest only games. i…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Deal price matching

I want the ability to obtain a slight refund if I bought a game then 7 days later it gets a deal the difference in price goes back to my account. Some restrictions could be it only goes to my account in credits and/or I forfeit my rights to have a full refund if I don't accept the partial refund due to getting compensated for the difference. I would have to be prompted by a notification or before I enter the app the moment a sale starts to be notified about the title having a price change. If I have…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Crossbuy

Please Please PLEASE Make the big games that we have all already bought if we had a different headset crossbuy: (Robo recall, beat saber, Job Simulator)
    Please for the love of god

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Hello Oculus, I was wondering if there was a way to Sync multiple headsets to display what is on one headset/PC in a classroom setting? Th

Hello Oculus,

I think there should be a way to Sync multiple headsets to display what is on one headset/PC in a classroom setting. I work with a VR at a university and know the sector is crying out for a killer feature like this in order to put more VR education in their courses. A lot of lecturers and technicians want to use VR in their classrooms but feel the lack of headset sync feature doesn't give them the ability to guide students in a VR setting.

Plus it would be good for those wanting to start VR cinemas…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Support Google Expeditions and start marketing to schools.

Currently, there are very few options for using Google Expeditions in a stand-alone VR headset. You can use Google Cardboard or similar goggle, but you have to add a phone or iPod. A stand-alone unit is a much better option for schools and school districts, where VR is quickly becoming the hot topic.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Out of ammo for Oculus quest

Out of ammo is a strategy game where you have complete several rounds. Every round gets fiercer! You can also take control of the solidiers and, in their view, eliminate the enimies. The game is not a high end game. That's why I think that would be a good game for the oculus quest.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. i don't understand by you don't ship to middle east like wtf??

you don't ship to P.O box and don't ship to middle east
    how do you want us to buy it then? all other stores are out of stock

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Direct casting to android devices, also to Kindle devices via AirScreen (pure software casting solution)

Casting to AirScreen works flawless, and it is a great way to cast as it is a pure software solution which can be installed on any android based device and does not require an expensive Chromecast dongle, which only would be connected to one device.

Casting to Airscreen is broken since the latest v18.0 firmware update.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please add a CENTER MARK.

I always find myself worried about where my walls would be. I'd like to know it without actually needing to get close to one.
    Simply add an optional, always visible, center marker to the ground.

Thanks.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Skyrim

Skyrim would be a great open world for the quest honestly

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Ambilight around the lenses for larger field of view perception (Upgrade Kit?)

One of the biggest problems of modern VR is the scuba vision feeling because of the still pretty narrow field of view.

Instead of creating complicated and expensive lenses, put a ring of led lights around the existing lenses that work as an Ambilight and extend the sensed field of view.

This might be something for a updated Oculus Quest Pro or something, but maybe it is possible to create an update kit than can be installed on the existing quest.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Fake Oculus Website

I saw this, almost ordered a headset from it but then got super suspicious on the too good to be true price.

https://www.ocuwuweo.com/

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Electromagnetic Touch controllers for Quest S (Or future Quests)

Electromagnetic controllers can be pretty useful, especially for VR headsets like Oculus Quest with inside-out tracking, especially if you want to put your controllers behind your back or when you're shooting while looking away as these types of controllers don't rely on any sensors, inside-out or external.

Here is what I mean by these types of controllers for VR.
    https://youtu.be/03TuWOQfWWo

I hope Quest S, or future Quests if I can assume, includes these types of controllers. I am looking forward to seeing Oculus ditch the tracking ring solution for the Oculus Touch controllers and go for electromagnetic.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Standard center position and standard view direction within the guardian

Similar to the guardian setup of other headsets, I am missing the option to setup a fixed standad center position within the guardian as well as a standard front view direction too.

The current system of "the position and view direction is based on your headset position and direction when waking the headset out of sleep" is not really good. Especially when using oculus link, as the "long press button reset" doesn't work at all and for doing mixed reality it would be mandatory to not need to calibrate everything always again.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add 3d avatars of friends in home space

There was 3d avatars of my friends in browser tab, when making a call. Now these gone. I want to see them again, but not only in browser, i want to see them in all tabs/

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Spotify Integration

It would be great to add a Spotify like the new Spotify Stations app that you can pull up in any game you are in.

48 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base