Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Fix Oculus Quest 2 Battery Drain when in Sleep

The Oculus Quest 2 drains the entire battery plus elite battery in around 24 hours just stilling in sleep mode. The Quest 1 could go somewhere around a week in sleep mode. There is something seriously wrong with the firmware for it to drain two entire batteries in 24 hours.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Connecting to all Roku (TCL TVs)

I would like to be able to cast my oculus quest 2 to my Roku Tv, you could either build an app or have a software update that will allow the two to connect through the mirroring.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. allow me to configure the oq2 via the oculus link on my computer

allow me to configure the oq2 via the oculus link on my computer
    nothing but problems with the android app

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Oculus app for iPhone 12 max, nav placement

Mainly the back arrow is too high / left, touch doesn’t always register and takes a few times to hit in the right spot. Bottom nav also looks to be low visually, but no problem registering button presses.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Give Asgard's Wrath to ALL users of Q2.

It is a slap in the face that I gave you my money for a pre-order and now that I got it, you are giving away Asgard's Wrath for people that activate their oculus a few weeks after getting mine. This ****** me off and is an insult to your base. This should be available to everyone.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Free family game sharing

I have a quest 2 and I bought my wife a quest 2 as well. It would be nice if we could share games I bought without rebuying on her headset to play together. Can this be fixed or no due to money?

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Perminently delete games from Library

There’s a plethora of reasons to implement this feature but personally I find that having games that I’m never going to play or get the achievements for annoying. It prevents my library from feeling clean and is irritating to see games I’m not going to play with a 0% on the achievements board.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Facebook/Oculus link

remove the requirement of linking a Facebook account to use Oculus products

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Remove Facebook requirement

I highly distrust the social media platforms’ ethical practices, and won’t get this until they remove the requirement for a Facebook account.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Multiplayer Family Oculus same Account

Not everyone is single and there are families that like to play games together. There needs to be something added to where you can have at least 2 oculus on one account HOWEVER, you need to make it to where if you add another account on the oculus they can play the multi-player games with you in thw same household WITHOUT having to buy those games AGAIN. Its not right for families that game together in the household.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Enable true update on demand for quest and desktop releases. Stop forcing users to wait for stated rollouts that take too long.

Adding an update button that still will not work until your device is added to the staggered rollout is pointless. Please make Quest and PC updates available to those that want to actively update immediate. Don't make us wait until our device is added to the deployment.

Staged rollouts for those that do not want to actively update are fine. But give us the power to update on the day software releases if we want to.

82 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Offer Demos for every title

In order to drastically reduce refunds and improve user experience, why my offer a limited play period demo for every game? Especially in VR where physiological sensitivity differs from person to person drastically, you should offer a chance to play quietly having to refund a game.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I hope to be able to remove purchased apps from the game library

I hope to be able to remove purchased apps from the game library, I tried many free apps and didn't like them so I uninstalled them, but I can't remove them from the game library, which makes it very inconvenient to find games

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Focus on stable tracking. Tracking is drifting and jittering more on v23 to my experience, leading to nausea.

Focus on stable tracking for updates to improve performance . Headset tracking is drifting and jittering more on v23 to my experience, leading to nausea.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. My idea is to have a virtual smart watch available at all times regardless of what app is running

The idea is to have a virtual watch available at all times to the user. They can toggle it on and off for different apps as it may interfere with the user experience but I think it would be cool. It could be personalised with different and info and things it can do. Also, you could buy or unlock new watch skins or features and even in game watches might have their own game specific info displayed. You could even show it off to other users in relevant games/apps.
    Things it could show would be
    Date and time
    Move data …

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Interactive Home Environments'

Add an interactive oculus home environment like the rift/rift s has. Allow people to customize and edit our home environments to allow people to interact with itt. And allow people to invite friends to watch youtube, movies, etc.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make Discord accessible on the Quest

There isn't really any way to talk to other people/friends while playing games on the Quest unless they have built in voice chat. But even then you have to listen to everybody, not just your friends. Adding discord would be a nice feature to add some time in the future.

114 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow permanently removing games from your account

As a new owner of a Quest 2, I've downloaded a ton of the free games/experiences available on the store, a lot of which are pretty terrible.

I'd like to be able to permanently remove these games from my account, so even when they are uninstalled from my headset, they don't show up in the "Uninstalled Games" list.

There are some quality free games that I'd like to keep track of, but might not want taking up space in my headset. If I uninstall a game like this, it gets lost in the mess of all the poor-quality games I've…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base