Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Ability to remove titles from library

I’ve somehow ended up with both the Beat Saber demo and full version. I’d quite like to remove the demo from my library, but I can’t!

216 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

As noted below, if you hover over an app’s tile in your library and click the three dots in the bottom right corner, you can select uninstall. This will move the item from the Apps section of your library to the Not Installed section. The Not Installed area hosts all the apps that you have purchased or downloaded previously, but are no longer downloaded and installed on your device. Utilizing this uninstall feature should allow you to remove the Beat Saber demo from the Apps section and only have the full version of Beat Saber listed there. Hope this helps!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base