Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Family sharing option

Dear all,
    It would be great to see a family sharing option for the users of the oculus quest. I bought two quest to play with my partner, but we soon realizedthat we needed two separate accounts and two different purchases in order to play local multiplayer.
    I think personally this opportunity is one of the most fashinating characteristic of this technology and goes well with the portability and freedom of the device.
    I am aware that other platforms give this option to their users
    For example:
    https://www.apple.com/family-sharing/
    https://store.steampowered.com/promotion/familysharing
    https://www.playstation.com/en-au/explore/ps4/features/share-play/
    Moreover, it would be worth to investigate the possibility that…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make a Roblox VR App

Make a Roblox App available for FREE as it is on PC, displaying a VR friendly games list separated from the other regular games. In game purchases should be also available. Not having to link it to a computer is the best! Please consider this. Thank you! :D you guys are awesome!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Smart Family Sharing

I want to buy more headset so kids can play together. We are huge fans of beat saber, incl music packs. Also multiplayer games like 'Cook Out' best played in multiplayer. But then paying twice for the digital content would be too much.

So I would love to see 'Smart Family Sharing': a special mode where games sharing works when headsets are physically close together, like in the same room.

This would also be great if you have friends coming over, we play a game we own in the family. Then when friends leave buy the game to play at…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add “Zombie Training Simulator” game

I need this game added and so do many people I have talked to. They have the HTC Vive and play this game all the time but they bought the Quest 2 so they can take it on the go or just play in an instant. We all love “Zombie Training Simulator” and I know you’ll most likely reject it from the Oculus Store because you have done that to many games, but this game is fun and would bring in a lot of profit.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Minecraft

Please there so many people waiting for Minecraft to show up in Oculus QUEST please make are dream com true please i need it 🥺🥺🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🥺🥺🥺

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add discord to the oculus store

Having the ability to use discord would allow me to enjoy my experiences with my friends. Many people want this, please make this happen!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Drum app

You should make an app for learning how to play drums..

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Can you develop Oculus Gift Cards? Would make life way easier instead of using personal bank cards all the time.

Can you develop Oculus Gift Cards? Would make life way easier instead of using personal bank cards all the time.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Free games cheap prices

I mean come on OCULUS!! People are using steam VR, slide quest !! Just to play better games . The oculus store is soooooo BORING . Hardly any free shooting games ?! .... except if u get recroom. I’m just saying please more free games maybe have in app purchases?!? ... if u want money that bad . There’s ideas for that . I’m so unhappy these “youtubers” are hyping this boring place up abit to much. Maybe cuss they rich I don’t know . But I don’t like paying what £20/30 !! For a game that’s like 1 play…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. blade and sorccery to the quest !!

I would love an action pack swordplay game. Swords of gargantua was mediocre in my opinion

169 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Why isn't there a Plex app available in Quest 2? It's available on the GO and regular Quest.

We need a PLEX app in the Quest 2 (and remove facebook f** login).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. VR PVP lightsaber duel game

You can fully customize you look and choose either the “light side” or “dark side” which would give you different customization options for your character. When you get into the game you can either fight with people online world wide or fight against your friends. Maybe you can also add in a story line similar to Vader Immortal except longer and more like an assassins creed game where you choose where to go and how to do your mission or task.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. An off-by-default section of the store for "Experimental Apps" with less strict curation

While I completely understand Oculus' desire to avoid shovelware and low-quality experiences in the Oculus Quest store, there are a lot of less polished experiences which, while they may not live up to Oculus' strict quality standards, are nonetheless interesting enough to me that I'd still like the option of purchasing them on Quest.

As a compromise, I'd like to propose a section for "Experimental Apps" in the Oculus Quest store. The section could be hidden by default and only shown to users who acknowledge that apps found there are experimental and don't necessarily represent the best that Quest has…

236 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add the ability to review apps we have refunded.

I think it would be helpful to everyone, if those who have tried a game and ended up requesting a refund could post their reasons and experiences for others to view after the fact. Add a flag or special feedback subsection in the reviews for users who have tried the app but refunded it, and post their play time next to the review as well. If unsatisfied users (especially those who returned an app), are able to give feedback it may help developers make changes to improve their product, as well as assisting other users who may share similar mindsets.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Accessories VR Cover

I received the VR Cover went to install it then discovered in the little pamphlet small print it does not support the EYE Glass spacer. I checked the website for the product and it does not mention it. IF it did it would have saved me time and money.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add the ability to post a review while wearing the headset rather than using the app.

As the title states, I’d like to be able to post my reviews while wearing the headset, rather than having to login on a pc or mobile app to do it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make the Asgard's Wrath offer available to all Quest customers with a link cable

I'm do not understand how you can give a game away to people who have just bought a quest 2 and seemingly forget those that purchased your previous products and bought a link cable and helped the beta process.

Can you explain why normal quest users who spend money on your products and applications and cable dont seemingly matter to you?

I may use your cable and buy my games on Steam. Way to go, I have not received anything free from Oculus and now if you get a new version you do.

A very disappointed customer!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. More games with larger fanbases

Hello oculus team! i would like to suggest a idea that will probably get more people to enjoy and get the oculus quest 2, put games that you can play only on the rift s or games that you need a link cable for. some pretty good apps i would suggest are roblox and minecraft, these would be amazing for the people who play this game because these games have very large fanbases and both have a vr mode, this means more people would buy an oculus quest 2 just to play these games without having to have a gaming…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base