Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Minecraft

Please there so many people waiting for Minecraft to show up in Oculus QUEST please make are dream com true please i need it 🥺🥺🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🥺🥺🥺

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Minecraft and roblox

I think you guys should add both Minecraft and Roblox onto your oculus store, as they already have PC VR support and it would be awesome to see on the quest. You guys rock!!

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Community Lab for non approved apps for Oculus Quest.

Why not Create "Community Lab" for non approved apps for Oculus Quest similar to whats in VRChat. This would allow users to work directly with developers with the understanding it could be buggy or have issues. This would also allow users to play non approved games by Oculus. There are too many great games being shot down by Oculus.

147 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Quick thing. the rift has Duck Season so could you nice people add Duck Season to quest please🙂

The rift has Duck season so could you add Duck Season to quest please. I have always wanted to play it. it looks so fun but i can’t play cuz it’s not on the quest.so please, please add it to quest

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. strap

It was written by non-English translator.

Why are there no headphones on the Oclues quest 2 strap? People give up buying elite straps and buy das straps. In the next installment, the release of the elite strap with added headphones will make a lot of people like it, and will be able to generate a lot of sales at Oculus headquarters.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow developers a channel through which they can sell experiences outside of your store

The curation process is not fair to everyone, from some perspectives it is subjective and is detrimental to a broader developer engagement with your platform.

If you continue to restrict the commercial options available to developers you will only do yourselves damage in the longer term when competition arrives.

I understand the reasons for wanting to have a more strongly curated set of apps at launch but I would argue that the headset has shown itself to be succesful and that it would be time to open things up to a broader group of developers.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Approve To The Top for the Quest

This is a great game that should be brought to the Quest.

137 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add SoundscapeVR

Add SoundscapeVR to the store. The Quest has no similar apps, and it being free is a bad excuse to deny it when there are other free apps on the Quest store.

Please allow SoundscapeVR to be released on the Quest.

130 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Blades and sorcery (AVAILABILITY ON OCULUS QUEST!)

I think it would be cool to add more fighting games like this to the oculus quest due to the wireless ability on the oculus quest. It doesn’t have to be the best quality but if oculus can do Arizona Sunshine then they can do Blades and sorcery.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Offer some type of discount code to those who's Quest2 Elite Strap order was cancelled

The Oculus Quest2 Elite Strap was not ready for order. While I appreciate you not shipping a product that has a serious flaw and letting us deal with it, it's really frustrating that it wasn't ready. I would like to make other purchases, but would love a discount to help.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Early Access Store

There's so many games that are in early access and aren't on Oculus Quest store because of strict requirements.

It'd be really great if early access apps were added, but somehow in a way that everyone who downloaded them recognized that they are unfinished so the quality of the Oculus Quest store can maintain it's same standard of quality.

For example; there could be a simple setting that enables these types of apps and provides an explicit warning that they are unfinished.

142 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Purchase titles as a gift for another.

Steam has an option to purchase titles as a gift for another. I see no way of doing this with Oculus. This is a huge missed opportunity.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Game share on same Wi-Fi

I want to buy a second headset to demo to friends and family. It would be great to be able to share my games with them without having to buy them several time for every new user that might only try it once. If games were allowed to be shared on multiple headsets while they are on the same Wi-Fi, that should be fair for both developers and the user. A time limit could even be implemented.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Game Gifting/Multiple Game purchases

Game Gifting:

You want to play a new game on your Oculus Quest or your Oculus Rift S/CV1 with your friends but they can't buy any new games for the forseeable future. If only you could gift them the games to play with you!

Imagine if you could gift your friend Stormland so you could enjpy the story together. What if you could gift your friends Mini Motor X and have insane races or play Bumper Ball? Or let's say Christmas rolls around and you want to give your friend a sweet new game to play like Asgard's Wrath, Phantom:…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Baby Hands and Tiny Town VR for Quest

The main reason my son wanted a VR headset was for Baby Hands and Tiny Town VR. Unfortunately those two games are not available on Quest which he got for Christmas and he is really disappointed. Do you know if either game will be available on Quest in the future. They are currently only available on Rift or if you get the PC cable to make Rift games work on Quest. We are new to VR so I dont know much about that.

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Gifting System

A gifting system like Steam. I.e I want to get Job Simulator for my friend. At the purchase page, I can select to buy it for me, Or my Oculus/Facebook friends.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Oculus Go games backward compatibility in Quest 2

Backward Go games compatibility like in the first Quest

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Put Takelings:house party on quest!

Takelings house party is a super fun party game and it requires lots of turning around (good for quest). It doesn’t have super detailed graphics so it should be quest compatible. It has the same level of graphics a Acron and would probably take up the same amount of space. Thanks!

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Minecraft

Please get Minecraft on Oculus Quest I really love Minecraft and we are it would just be great if I could play it and other people too it will truly be one of the next thing I buy if you will bring it here

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base