Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Add zero caliber to oculus quest

Add zero caliber to oculus quest

65 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

14 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Minecraft and roblox

I think you guys should add both Minecraft and Roblox onto your oculus store, as they already have PC VR support and it would be awesome to see on the quest. You guys rock!!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Waist & feet trackers from Oculus brand (or partner)

As much as I like oculus and want to support the brand it is lacking one very important thing to me and that is the option for more tracking devices to have true full body tracking simulation.

Currently, the only option is to buy hardware from a completely different brand and is also not very user-friendly to install/configure since it's not officially supported. Plus, buying these products don't benefit oculus at all

So I'm wondering if oculus had any plans on developping such hardware or partner with another company that manufacture these kind of devices to officially support full body…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The Spider Man Far From Home Game Should Be Released on Quest

For the past month. Many videos have been made over the Spider Man Far From Home Game for Virtual Reality. Playable on the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive. But some of these videos are people playing the game on the Quest through side loading or ALVR and in these videos, it handles very smoothly. I see no reason to why the game shouldn’t be on the Oculus Quest. It would truly be a great addition to the Quests Apps as the Quest is tether free and will be a more immersive experience playing as Spider Man.

61 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add "cloud saves" tag to oculus store

Some games in oculus store supports cloud saves and we think that it would be good for anyone that oculus will add tag "cloud saves" to their store so developers could tag their game to support cloud saves so gamers know that if they need to reset or uninstall game their saves on that game will be in secure cloud just for waiting them to install the game again.

Quest will getting faster and faster great new games and many people with 64gb storage will find that their space is limited so they could easily uninstall some games temporary without…

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add surgeon simulator for oculus quest

Can you guys add surgeon simulator to oculus quest cause that would be cool

83 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Gifting System

A gifting system like Steam. I.e I want to get Job Simulator for my friend. At the purchase page, I can select to buy it for me, Or my Oculus/Facebook friends.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Oculus should had blade and sorcery and pavlov

Blade and sorcery would be such a great game for Oculus to have on the quest and pavlov would be a great game Oculus would be making so much money off those two games alone

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Baby Hands and Tiny Town VR for Quest

The main reason my son wanted a VR headset was for Baby Hands and Tiny Town VR. Unfortunately those two games are not available on Quest which he got for Christmas and he is really disappointed. Do you know if either game will be available on Quest in the future. They are currently only available on Rift or if you get the PC cable to make Rift games work on Quest. We are new to VR so I dont know much about that.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Put more games on the quest. Make oculus link easier and more accessible.

Put more games on the quest store. Make it feel like you are looking through the steam car store and not the oculus store where there isn’t a lot of games. Include games like blade and sorcery or Boneworks. Also the oculus link isn’t very easy to set up. I have a great computer with the official oculus link cable plugged in to the correct usb and it still doesn’t work. It says that it is plugged into usb 2 when it is usb 3. Please fix this

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Games like Gorn, blade and sorcery and boneworks VR to make this more fun

I need games like these because there aren’t many games that are as fun on the quest

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Minecraft

Please get Minecraft on Oculus Quest I really love Minecraft and we are it would just be great if I could play it and other people too it will truly be one of the next thing I buy if you will bring it here

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 64 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. put blade and sorcery on quest pease

Blade and sorcery needs to be on quest

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Steam (hear me out)

A lot of people want to play steam VR games on the quest, but you guys wont let it! This is turning a lot of people away to go to the vive. So, if you work to it, you could allow VR steam games, make everyone happy, sell more products, and make more money. It's a win, win, win.

59 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. You REALLY need to add the ability to use a Visa gift card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously?!? You are leading the industry in VR technology yet do not provide the ability to use a visa gift card or other form of gift payment. Geez.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. App sharing within a family

I can understand the idea of needing to limit widespread sharing of apps, but it does not seem unreasonable to figure a way to allow sharing within a family group that is on the same wifi network. Unreasonable to expect that after investing in the hardware a family would be expected to buy the same game 3x. Apple/Netflix seems to have figured this out. Please at least let us ALL know if this is just a task queued up for development or if oculus has made a conscious decision not to provide this core feature as a money grab. This…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Can we see Rick and Morty: Virtual Rickality for the Quest?

This is a wonderful game, and I think they could get it to work, albeit with worse graphics.

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. bring gorn vr to quest

We want gorn on quest

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Reasons for rejection

Just give a reason to the devs when rejecting their game or application for the Quest. I've seen too many stories of rejections for what look like great applications for the Quest. It's sad to see a dev put so many hours of their time building a product for your platform and then for the curation team to not even offer a reason for rejecting their application. The hardware, software and marketing teams have done a great job with the Oculus Quest so far but the curation team is distancing a lot of users developers, and potential buyers from a…

64 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base