Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. We want pavlov vr to Quest!

Pavlov dev has said that oculus are not wanting to get his great game to Quest.

I think Oculus should do everything they can to get this must have game to Quest!

300 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

10 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. App Lab - Oculus Store App

The fact that we can now publish apps provided they meet the various content policies and usage policies is excellent and a massive step forward. I for one will be developing a Quest platform app now that I know I will be able to publish it.

Now, I understand that this idea may be contentious (as you appear to have explicitly refrained from doing this.) But I think there should be an "App Lab" application available on the official store so that well informed users can discover this content easily while understanding that it has not been "verified to meet…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Offer some type of discount code to those who's Quest2 Elite Strap order was cancelled

The Oculus Quest2 Elite Strap was not ready for order. While I appreciate you not shipping a product that has a serious flaw and letting us deal with it, it's really frustrating that it wasn't ready. I would like to make other purchases, but would love a discount to help.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow prepaid or gift cards to be used in the Oculus store.

I would like to give an Amazon card or other gift card to an Oculus user.
    I have lost track of the number of $25 itunes cards I use for music and books.
    You are missing out on some bucks by being tied to credit cards.
    Please make this improvement to acquiring your dandy apps.

89 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Indie section.

Really could use something like an Indie section. What if something like Pavlov VR wasn't approved? I wouldn't be able to experience something that fun unless I sideloaded? Please let the ideas flow!

316 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Option to purchase games using PayPal

Provide an option when purchasing games to buy using PayPal rather than your credit card

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Sell the elite 2 strap with battery as it's own product, not with the case

I purchase the case for my oculus quest 2 when I purchased the device. I now want an Elite 2 strap with battery and have found I can't buy it except as a package deal with the case. What? So now I am returning my case, getting a full refund and buying the strap. This has to be the worst marketing I have ever seen. Now you have a used case and you had to pay shipping to have the case returned. You should just sell the elite 2 with battery as its own SKU.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Game share on same Wi-Fi

I want to buy a second headset to demo to friends and family. It would be great to be able to share my games with them without having to buy them several time for every new user that might only try it once. If games were allowed to be shared on multiple headsets while they are on the same Wi-Fi, that should be fair for both developers and the user. A time limit could even be implemented.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Do not require facebook in order to login. The merge feature doesn't work properly.

Do not require facebook in order to login. The merge feature doesn't work properly.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow the transfer of purchased games between accounts

My husband got excited when the Oculus arrived and signed himself in...not realizing that I had pre-purchased games under my account. Now we are stuck with games on two accounts and only one Oculus.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. V.T.O.L VR for Oculus Quest

I realy want the Game V.T.O.L VR for the Oculus Quest 2 but i don´t have a pc can u pls Add the game to the Oculus quest store? (Here the Steam Link from the game: https://store.steampowered.com/app/667970/VTOL_VR/)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow Quest 2 exclusives

I know that Quest early adopters can't and shouldn't be ignored, but I think the Quest 2 has great potential and it's a shame that it has to wait for games to be optimized for the first Quest.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Give early adopters of the Quest 2 Asgard's Wrath!!!!!

It's a massive slap in the face that new users of the quest 2 get it for free but those who had to experience the bugs, faulty elite straps, and slew of other issues don't get it? What kind of sense does that make. It feels like a punishment for having faith in the new release of a product, only to be ignored.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Sell VR hygene accessories as official kit

I had no idea just how energetic 6DOF VR actually gets, leading to a side effect; perspiration. If we are going to be showing our friends and colleagues these devices, it would be great to have some machine washable covers for the facial interface.

I am aware that there are third parties who make these products, however they appear to be selling in US dollars and they do not officially support shipping in Europe, which means lots of import taxes.

You guys have worldwide distribution, any chance you could sell (or resell) these?

305 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Regional Pricing for Brazil (BRL)

Oculus as a company should urgently start implementing regional pricing, if it ever wants to be taken as an actual competitor to Steam when choosing where to buy games from, only thing i bought from the oculus store is vrdesktop so i can play my steam games where they have fair prices.

This should be a priority in your development roadmap

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Improve clarity of the game refund process

Judging VR games from video trailers is really difficult and I've relied on the refund policy to try games and return the ones that I didn't like. I typically can tell within 10 minutes if a game isn't for me. My account was recently flagged for returning too many games in a month time period (I'd bought 21 games and returned 8 of them). I asked for clarity of how many was too many and what the time period should be but support couldn't give me that information (I don't think they know). Returns shouldn't be tied to the number…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make App Lab apps giftable

You cannot currently gift an App Lab app. This can be a valuable option when trying to get friends into games, and there's no reason official releases should have it but App Lab apps shouldn't.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base