Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Make App Lab apps giftable

You cannot currently gift an App Lab app. This can be a valuable option when trying to get friends into games, and there's no reason official releases should have it but App Lab apps shouldn't.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Get Arcaxer approved on the Oculus Store!

A new RPG game for the quest has been rejected from the Oculus store, despite the mass amount of positive feedback and quality of the game. "Arcaxer is a VR turn based RPG with first person action oriented combat, and a 3rd person god-view overworld for the Oculus Rift and Oculus Quest."
    Watch the demo trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zRg3ckapls

And download the demo on SideQuest here: https://sidequestvr.com/app/549

If you want this game to officially release on the Oculus Quest store when finished, please vote for this idea!
    SideQuest:

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Amaze App on Quest

I have been waiting for an app called Amaze on the Oculus Quest. I have it for the Rift and Go, but have more or less retired those devices. Amaze is a great app for when I just want to sit down and be entertained, but yet maintain some level of interaction. I love that the content is more adult themed with some good scares and laughs throughout. I enjoy watching the movies and seeing the different outcomes based on my choices. They have been releasing some content I would like to get, but I refuse to buy it on…

125 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

30 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add Minecraft to quest and quest 2

I want to play minecraft in vr but minecraft isn't on quest and i dont have a good enough gaming pc to run oculus link

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow refunds for DLC

For a lot of DLC, like Beat Saber song packs, there's no way to know if it's good for you or not until you try it. So you might spend $10 for the DLC, but then you can't get a refund. I think it would make people more likely to take a chance on DLC if they're able to get a refund if they don't like it. Even giving the refund as store credit would be okay.

62 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Don't show Rift footage on Quest game trailers

Gameplay trailers should look the same as what you're gonna get, using Rift games footage is fooling people...

521 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Offer Demos for every title

In order to drastically reduce refunds and improve user experience, why my offer a limited play period demo for every game? Especially in VR where physiological sensitivity differs from person to person drastically, you should offer a chance to play quietly having to refund a game.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow permanently removing games from your account

As a new owner of a Quest 2, I've downloaded a ton of the free games/experiences available on the store, a lot of which are pretty terrible.

I'd like to be able to permanently remove these games from my account, so even when they are uninstalled from my headset, they don't show up in the "Uninstalled Games" list.

There are some quality free games that I'd like to keep track of, but might not want taking up space in my headset. If I uninstall a game like this, it gets lost in the mess of all the poor-quality games I've…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add “Not Helpful” to Store reviews

I see people can upvote a review with “Helpful” but there’s no “Not Helpful” option. Would be great to allow review readers the option to swing both ways and for reviewers to see more precise feedback.

46 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. App sharing within a family

I can understand the idea of needing to limit widespread sharing of apps, but it does not seem unreasonable to figure a way to allow sharing within a family group that is on the same wifi network. Unreasonable to expect that after investing in the hardware a family would be expected to buy the same game 3x. Apple/Netflix seems to have figured this out. Please at least let us ALL know if this is just a task queued up for development or if oculus has made a conscious decision not to provide this core feature as a money grab. This…

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Prices according to countries..

Hi dear Oculus team ,

I live in Turkey...I am so happy to have oculus quest...

My concern is,
    The prices of games are really high when we convert it Dollars to Turkish lira...I believe that you should arrange prices according to countries economic situation... We are equal, but not living in same conditions..

(For your information please check other companies prices : Apple games - Steam games - Google play etc.. These carriers prices were adjusted according to the situation in Turkey. )

I hope, I expressed myself well.

Sincerely,

105 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Offer the Elite Headstrap WITH battery, but WITHOUT the carrying case OR offer the battery seperately.

I already have a carrying case and don't need another. I see that you can buy the elite strap seperately, but from what I can see, the only way to get the battery is in the bundle with the carrying case.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Encourage more games on the Oculus Store to make short 2-5 min demos

Sometimes it is extremely hard to know if you should get a game adding a small demo to most big games that cost over 20 dollars/euros/pounds will make the decision easier. This is especially good for people who have limited money and have a choice of a lot games to buy.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Sell the elite 2 strap with battery as it's own product, not with the case

I purchase the case for my oculus quest 2 when I purchased the device. I now want an Elite 2 strap with battery and have found I can't buy it except as a package deal with the case. What? So now I am returning my case, getting a full refund and buying the strap. This has to be the worst marketing I have ever seen. Now you have a used case and you had to pay shipping to have the case returned. You should just sell the elite 2 with battery as its own SKU.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. sidequest app lab

Je ne comprend pas pourquoi quand on possède un jeux side quest et que celui ci est repris par oculus store ou app lab, le jeux dois être telecharger et payer une seconde fois . Je trouve cela totalement injuste

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allowing early adopters to redeem Asgard’s Wrath as well.

Allowing the people who bought the Oculus Quest 2 in October to get Asgard’s Wrath free as well would be a nice reward to the people who preordered instead of punishing them for support.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base