Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. An off-by-default section of the store for "Experimental Apps" with less strict curation

While I completely understand Oculus' desire to avoid shovelware and low-quality experiences in the Oculus Quest store, there are a lot of less polished experiences which, while they may not live up to Oculus' strict quality standards, are nonetheless interesting enough to me that I'd still like the option of purchasing them on Quest.

As a compromise, I'd like to propose a section for "Experimental Apps" in the Oculus Quest store. The section could be hidden by default and only shown to users who acknowledge that apps found there are experimental and don't necessarily represent the best that Quest has…

221 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. blade and sorccery to the quest !!

I would love an action pack swordplay game. Swords of gargantua was mediocre in my opinion

155 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow us to review games after refund

If we request a refund, we cannot review the game. So, valuable feedback to developers and information for customers are not possible, and It inaccurately skews the ratings.

58 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 184 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Cross Buy for Quest and Go

Some title (where 6 degrees of freedom don't matter), why isn't there cross buy between Go titles and Quest titles?!?

189 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. GizmoVR for the Quest

Add GizmoVR to the store. Quest has no other browsers with integrated VR video player and it’s free.

Please release GizmoVR on the Quest.

106 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Have a monthly subscription to where users pay mothly for the service and they get most of the top games on the Quest Store.

I think there should be a plan to where Quest and Rift users can get the top game titles and more for just paying for a monthly subscription. I think that it will give a lot of the Oculus users something to do especially since we are all in lockdown. And maybe there can be a plan to where they get Early Access to games coming out if they pay for the subscription.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Community Lab for non approved apps for Oculus Quest.

Why not Create "Community Lab" for non approved apps for Oculus Quest similar to whats in VRChat. This would allow users to work directly with developers with the understanding it could be buggy or have issues. This would also allow users to play non approved games by Oculus. There are too many great games being shot down by Oculus.

143 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Quick thing. the rift has Duck Season so could you nice people add Duck Season to quest please🙂

The rift has Duck season so could you add Duck Season to quest please. I have always wanted to play it. it looks so fun but i can’t play cuz it’s not on the quest.so please, please add it to quest

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Approve To The Top for the Quest

This is a great game that should be brought to the Quest.

137 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Minecraft

Please there so many people waiting for Minecraft to show up in Oculus QUEST please make are dream com true please i need it 🥺🥺🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🥺🥺🥺

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add SoundscapeVR

Add SoundscapeVR to the store. The Quest has no similar apps, and it being free is a bad excuse to deny it when there are other free apps on the Quest store.

Please allow SoundscapeVR to be released on the Quest.

130 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Early Access Store

There's so many games that are in early access and aren't on Oculus Quest store because of strict requirements.

It'd be really great if early access apps were added, but somehow in a way that everyone who downloaded them recognized that they are unfinished so the quality of the Oculus Quest store can maintain it's same standard of quality.

For example; there could be a simple setting that enables these types of apps and provides an explicit warning that they are unfinished.

139 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Official lenses protectors

I would like to propose official lenses protectors for people with glasses. As some people already reported, scratches can still occur with some vision glasses even with the spacer given with the Quest.

There are some 3D printable lenses protectors online but from what I saw they do not always fit.
    Please make official ones that they would be available to purchase in your store as an extra accessory.

The accessory could be a couple of attachable "rings" around the lense that will not let glasses touch the lenses it the device.

119 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Waist & feet trackers from Oculus brand (or partner)

As much as I like oculus and want to support the brand it is lacking one very important thing to me and that is the option for more tracking devices to have true full body tracking simulation.

Currently, the only option is to buy hardware from a completely different brand and is also not very user-friendly to install/configure since it's not officially supported. Plus, buying these products don't benefit oculus at all

So I'm wondering if oculus had any plans on developping such hardware or partner with another company that manufacture these kind of devices to officially support full body…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add more info to the games!

I always find myself looking into google to find these extra info about the games:

-Is it crossed platform?
    -Is it crossed buy?
    -How many players can play together online?
    -Free locomotion? Teleport?

I think those are questions that should be answered officialy as additional info. Some developers add that info to description but some others not... you should standarize it.

111 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add a „free“ and „demo“ category on the oculus quest store and a better filtering system to both the app and the store itself.

The filter system on the quest store is really lackluster compared to the one we have on the desktop launcher.

It would also be nice to only show games that support cross buy in both the quest and the rift store.

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. GIVE US PAVLOV!

We have been waiting for Pavlov for months and its always days from coming out but then you guys just denied it over and over again. We want Pavlov!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Quit rejecting so many apps and let the users decide what is good and what is not. You are really ******* off your user base.

You guys are rejecting too many awesome apps. Please quit policing developers and let them develop. The only thing I don’t like about Oculus Quest is the policing of developers. I haven’t talked to one owner that likes what you guys are doing so stop it already and let it evolve organically!!

93 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add Half life alyx to oculus quest

Add Half life alyx to oculus quest

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)