Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Don’t upgrade the system and make it cheaper

I bought my oculus quest 64 gb for 399$ Right before the release of the oculus quest 2 which is 299$. It’s not fair to upgrade a system and make it cheaper and take the older system off the market because now I can’t even sell mine for 250$ and get the newer version.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Port

I know this is probably not gonna happen but could you guys please port the game defector i really want tí play it but i only got the quest so please port it to oculus quest 1 and 2

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Tag locomotion style in the store next to comfort

I can't play games with smooth locomotion. They make me sick. A lot of people refuse to play games with teleporting for their own reasons. Make this information transparent and accessible by tagging every existing and future game, and make the tag searchable.

For a more radical version of this idea: Completely ban smooth locomotion from your store, and introduce a locomotion API. Users that want smooth locomotion can use third party emulators that map the stick to their world position, and hardware manufacturers with treadmills and shoes and whatnot can have a common, maintained API to work towards. This…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. READ YOUR ORDERS OCULUS

Get the order right the first time so that way i can actually use it on my pc when i get it? Ordered the cable link and the headset, am only getting the headset and have to wait another week for the cable to come since the dumb ***** at Oculus cant read. Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Mke it so you can transfer games from one device to another.. For example.. Had the quest and shared it with my Girlfriend. But we like it

Make it so you can transfer games from one device to another.. For example.. Had the quest and shared it with my Girlfriend. But we like it so much we got one for her as well but can't simply transfer her games from my headset to her headset after the fact.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Worst return process

The worst customer experience ever for returning a Quest 2. For many reasons:

1. There is no return instructions included in the shipment— which nearly all the manufacturers do for nearly all products selling in the US. Does Oculus assume nobody would need to return?

2. I bought from Oculus’s website directly. However it has the most inconvenient and complex return process ever — like the Amazon in 2000. To start a return, you need to contact their support team, which is not located in the US and has huge delay on responses. You will also need to find all kinds of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The Quest 2 Hypening Scary Movement

Here is a million-dollar idea for your newly released quest 2! The idea just popped into my head one day and I realized that SOMEONE HAS to make this happen. If you know the game phasmophobia, then you know how much of a hit that was, right? Quest 2 is known for being wireless and you recently released a beta feature on rift that allows you to double-click the oculus button to see your surroundings? Legalize in black and white? Here is the idea. It sounds extremely difficult to program, but create a oculus exclusive (wireless technology) of a phasmophobia-like…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Streamline purchases according to device

When you purchase a game make sure that you get a pop up that asks you to make sure you are buying the game for the correct device. I had to already ask for a refund twice for a game I purchased for the wrong headset.

You tend to get lost in the games that are available and forget that not all work on each headset.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Discount for multiple purchases of the same game in household.

Oculus needs to allow multiple users and accounts on same device and multiple devices. This has previously been requested but obviously will take programming and time.

As easy solution for now would be to offer a discount for the same game purchased on multiple devices in the same household. My wife and I should not have to pay full price for the same game twice just to play together. It would be very easy to implement at least a 50% discount for the second oculus purchase of the same game. Link email accounts together or make it a refund request…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Correct your refund policy information

We have two Oculus Quests. We regularly purchase both native Quest games and Rift games that we play via Oculus Link. Recently my son wanted to play SuperHot VR. It was confusing that the Rift version is not shared with the Quest version. I used the website with my laptop, and I ended up purchasing the Rift version by mistake. Then when I set out to get a refund, the information on the support site is not correct. It says:

"Which Device Should I Use to Request a Refund?
    To qualify for a refund, you must submit your request from…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Stop using Yodel

yodel are the worst delivery company in the UK and destroy your brand. They often mark parcels delivered that have not been and rarely deliver to the right place. They are a taint on your image and have failed yet again to deliver the good they say they have. Please send me the goods, or give me my money back.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add games to the Oculus Quest

I think Oculus should add 4 games to the quest: Climbey, a VR climbing game where you can climb with your friends for free, Island Time VR, where you crash your boat on an island and you have to survive, Crazy Fishing VR (describes itself, lots of crazy fish) Minecraft VR( I bet you know Minecraft, but this version would make it in VR). If you do not know these games, I highly suggest searching them up because they are super cool games.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Would like to be able to refund without using my phone. .

I was told to use the device I purchased from - my Quest 2. Nothing there. Talked to an Oculus Agent and they said it needed to be done over my phone.

I don't use Facebook on my phone. I don't use Oculus on my phone because Oculus is Facebook and Facebook is *****.

Should be able to refund from Quest 2, and should be able to refund from PC.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Expand store to include Central European countries like Croatia/Hungary!!

You would be amazed to find how many buyers you could have if you would do this simple step.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Have Non-crossplay games from quest carryover from your account to quest2

I want to sell my quest if I will have my quest 1 games that are not crossplay carryover to quest 2

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add custom songs to beat saber

Get the custom songs i to beat saber. I am a jackepticeye fan and ibhave seen him play beat saber with costum songs as an extra for the game that he was able to purchase. If this happens i am certain that the number of people who play beat saber will rise.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Adding pavlov on the quest store

What if people want to play Pavlov and and they can't because people don't have Oculus link or a PC and they want to play Pavlov and their friends don't have the game and it can work since we're in quarantine so please Oculus add Pavlov to the quest store

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. tengan envios a México

la plataforma debería tener envios a Latinoamérica o por lo menos a México

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make it possible to pay using HSBC debit card

Seems like it is impossible to pay for your items using a UK HSBC debit card. Have tried to use both my own and my wifes card. Does not seem to be possible. Have been trying to get my order through since mid September, so a good month...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base