Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Allow the oculus Go library to be available on the quest

The Go library has much more games available on it than the very limited amount of games found on the quest store. I don’t see why a device that is more capable and essentially an upgraded and more expensive version of the Go be restricted from using those games.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I need to purchase some apps for our new oculus quest but we are a library and as such tax exempt. How do I purchase these? ~Art

I need to purchase some apps for our new oculus quest but we are a library and as such tax exempt. How do I purchase these? ~Art

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. IF you continue with the quality of the games and the amount you have now, your system will die

IF you continue with the quality of the games and the small amount you have now, your system will die

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please *** Star Trek to quest games

Please *** Star Trek to quest games

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Oculus availability in India.

Hi,
    I’m Tarun from Mumbai, India.

I’m deeply dismayed to be unable to purchase your nifty product in India. Please find a way for me to be able to gift Oculus to my child during Christmas.

Also feel free to get in touch with me, should your organisation need advice about initiating stores or sales in India. I’m an entrepreneur with management education and will be happy to voluntarily be of assistance.

Thank you.
    Kind regards.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. new users getting better deals than early adopters

all three episodes of Vader Immortal: A Star Wars VR Series and Lightsaber Dojos are free for people buying an oculus right now. this combined with a £50 saving for black Friday makes a pretty good package for anyone buying an oculus quest now, but what about this of us who paid full price long ago, with not free titles, what can't we have this free software too?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. State approximate story line play time in the oculus store

Please include a category on a game's description details in the Oculus store entitled "Approximate Play Time" to indicate the time required to complete a story line if played straight through by an average user. This would prevent unnecessary product returns.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow more games and add separate accounts (ie kids accounts)

Allow more games from the PC Oculus Store onto the quest! I get the Quest is supposed to be "family friendly" but all you need to do to keep it family friendly is make multiple accounts possible and and parental controls to accounts, this way someone can play something not "family friendly" and lock their account down with a password and then if a child picks up the headset and uses it they can't gain access to the account with none family friendly games, they can only get access to their own account with games the parent deems suitable for…

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Stern Pinball available for the Oculus Quest

Please - please please please make Stern Pinball tables available for the Oculus Quest!!!!!! PLEASE!

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Sell tracked keyboard

Michael Abrash talks about using VR for productivity, lets get started on the journey. As a first step, sell a tracked keyboard. This would make connecting to my other systems actually useful.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add ability to Add To Wishlist for upcoming games, and notify upon release.

Title. I would like to be able to add future content to Wishlist. Also nice would be a notification when wishlist content is released (or goes on sale.. on sale.. hahaha)

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Do a new game

i want to have the UNDERTALE game at store, with all the interactive map, can use the weapons free, have the differents routes, all the characters, like the official game in the VR glasses. Literaly the same game but in VR world.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Fireworks Simulator for Quest

FIREWORKS SIMULATOR) its a simple game but fun and i know cuest can run it
    i wod love to see this game plis relise 2020 tx

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Tea for god on oculus store

Tea for God on oculus store

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. More sports games for the Quest

Sports games such as American football, basketball, ice hockey would be fantastic on the Quest with a first person perspective. Even athletics would be fun.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Games/apps release notes

It would be great if you could see release notes for apps that have been updated so you know what's been fixed or improved

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Mask with Fans

Summer will arrive and you wont be' able to play with your Quest cause the sweating.
    Why don't you make a mask with fans to reduce sweating?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Payment with Ideal

So it's not nessasary to make a PayPal account.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I feel that those of us who have always pre-ordered your headsets and have been loyal customers over the years should 1st dibs on new stock

I feel that those of us who have faithfully pre-ordered all of you visors and been in good standing with our accounts should get some first dibs on your next batch of incoming inventory of the Oculus Quest. My kids graduated college and moved out of state, so I have been trying to grab them a Quest for a month now and the only option I have is to pay more than double the cost to scalpers, which frustrates the heck out of me. I would even sign something saying these are not for resale if that helps :) We…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Clearer Wording About Store Credit

I received an email for store credit that said “Claim Your $5 Credit by December 16.” I claimed my credit well before December 16 and saw that my account had a $5 credit added. I then went to use it on December 18 and it’s gone. I’m guessing what your email meant to say was USE your credit by Dec 16. Because you created this 2-step process of first “claiming” it, which I did successfully before the expiration, I thought there was no additional deadline for actually using it toward purchases. Do you see why I’d feel mislead? I hope…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base