Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Transfer from Android phones over usb-c.

Enable us to transfer files from our Android phones over usb-c.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. finger tracking with controllers

you guys should make it so there is a mix option so you can use finger tracking and controllers at the same time

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 3 series of Vader ?

Hello so I purchased the oculus quest I’m very impressed with it and very happy the only thing that I’m not happy with it is it says that when you purchase that you get three series of the Vader games but I guess in the framed print it says you only get three levels I didn’t read that as I feel like it should’ve been more explained I guess. Hello sir I Purchased the oculus quest I’m very impressed with it and very happy the only thing that I’m not happy with is it says that when you purchase it…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Nigeria

There is a potential market for VR in Nigeria. A country with over 200m people and about 60% of the population are youths with a first hand experience of technologies and computers in the 21st century. I want to open up a VR gaming center in Gombe Nigeria to introduce the Nigerian youth to this amazing HD Virtual reality that others are enjoying. For leisure and experience this will go a long way in opening up the market for Oculus to drive more profit from Africa. I suggest Africa to be carried along in experiencing this new technology.
    Thanks
    Engr…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Make controller animations for the Quest Menu

Make the controllers Animated like on the hive! joysticks move, buttons move, exc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Eliminate HUGE LOST INTERNET CONNECTION NOTIFICATION

Sometimes while playing BoxVR or Beatsaver I lose internet connection for a few seconds, this huge box pops up, making it impossible to play, blocking my field of view saying "LOST INTERNET CONNECTION"

Can this be much smaller, and pop up in the upper right "corner" of the screen, instead of mack in the middle covering 50% of the play area?

Thanks Oculus Team!

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Legally purchased movies for offline viewing

I hope they have a VUDU or Movies Anywhere for VR app that lets you download your legally purchased movies to the Oculus Quest for offline viewing. The YouTube VR app won't let you download the videos you have purchased from the Google movie store for some reason.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Oculus quest controller gripping

I am writing this for my disabled nephew. He has the oculus quest. He absolutely loves it. The one big problem is he has involuntary movement with his hands, and the controllers are always slipping off. You could make a grip that stops that happening. Also it does not stay on his head very good. Hope you can help

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Haptic feedback accessories

Oculus should make wireless haptic feedback accessories like a rumbling vest pack, or even a desk fan that can vary in speed to simulate wind or the sensation of speed.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Social Status

Hey!

Could you please expand on the profile status like on other platforms? What i mean is allow us to sign in with different online statuses. Like Online, away, busy (i know we can mute notifications but this would be different), Appear Offline. Sometimes I just want to flail like an idiot in Beat Saber with out getting interruppted to join a session in BigScreen!

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Needs a better USB connector

I'd like to see the case molded with a slight depression, to guide or funnel to USB connector toward the opening so its easier to plug in while wearing the headset. I frequently want to plug in without removing the headset. That's currently very hard to do.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Make new controllers for the Oculus Quest with force feedback on triggers

Oculus should develop new motion controllers with the same layout, but with very strong force feedback on the triggers, so it's possible to emulate holding objects in the hand!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Provide developers more precise guidelines to reduce motion sickness

For me motion sicknes is the biggest limit of using VR right now! Every time i get motion sick in vr I don't want to play if for a while because i associate bad feelings with my Oculus Quest!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Virtual-avatar video stream to be used with video calling apps

VR could be a perfect platform to work toghether and comunicate. When participating to a video-conference with your VR headset, you don't have a camera, so you can only use voice. But what if the Oculus Quest made a "fake" video stream that would be recognised by any video calling app (or even Web-app) as a webcam stream. This video stream would show your avatar that replicates the movements you make with the head and hands, and would move the mouth when you speak! This could be further upgraded in the future, for headsets with internal cameras, also with face…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make an optional head strap with the same ring-shape as the Oculus Rift S

The stock headstrap is only good for short periods of time in VR, because it puts too much pressure on the forhead! An optional ring-shaped head mount like the Oculus Rift S, would make the Quest a perfect device, also suitable for longer play sessions, especially with PC VR titles with Oculus Link!
    The optional head mount sholud be perfectly compatible, and should be sold for less than 60$

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. add app for game streaming like shadow pc Or by oculus for a lot of people that don’t want costly PC. There are a lot of people left out.

Hello I see Shadow PC has new mobile app. Apparently this will be a mobile app for android IOS and others. I googled articles dated 10/29 and it talked about mobile VR. Can the people that don’t want a costly PC or the many that simply can’t afford one get an app for the quest for streaming higher end games from Shadow PC or one developed by Oculus? A native app for the people that kind of are left out of the higher end games. I truly understand business and the many decisions Oculus has to make but we would…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Offer customers waiting on the product to come back into stock a free game or app

Having ordered my Quest 10 days ago, and as a result of stock outages, still nothing has been dispatched, nor is there any information on a likely dispatch date, I was thinking how it would be a good idea to offer either a free game or app as a positive customer experience to counter balance the negative impact of having to wait for the product to come back into the Oculus warehouse for dispatch.

I was so excited when I made the purchase, now 10 days on, with still nothing dispatched, its quite disappointing. A show of good will would…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow for people who want to stream using the quest

For streaming wise people who can’t afford a normal pcvr that can stream it would be great if the quest can do almost the same thing without having to use Facebook for streaming and basically showing bad visuals during live-streams/video’s on Facebook and for people who never seen the quest would try giving a bad review just because of facebook

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow thumbs-up / down for Beat Saber songs

Allow us to give the songs in Beat Saber a thumbs-up or thumbs-down in the app. I do not always remember the song titles I like / dislike to play. It would make it easier to select the songs. And for Oculus a better understanding of your customers likes / dislikes.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Clamp down on unauthorixed 3rd party sellers on sites like Amazon and eBay that are hoarding inventory and price gouging.

Preventing unauthorized 3rd party sellers will assist with available inventory as these individuals/companies buy available inventory for the sole purpose of selling at a higher price. Please pursue Amazon and EBay to remove these listings unless they are selling at market price.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base