Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Dedicated bug reporting functionality not reliant on votes on uservoice.

Currently localisation issues and rarer bugs get ignored on uservoice. On Oculus Support they direct me here to report bugs but even a simple cosmetic bug (changing one letter) hangs here for a long time with no traction.

We need a dedicated bug reporting functionality apart from feature suggestions that are here.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remove and/or block apps

We are multiple family members using our Oculus Quest. Now, one of our children managed to install Poker Stars VR which is totally forbidden in our family - uninstalling it does not remove it from list of owned apps which allows the 5-year old just reinstall it yet again and it cannot be hidden either which is really bad. Implement complete removal/filter functtionality or possiblity to hide ASAP.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Universe sandbox VR to Oculus quest

If anything I would really want this game and if it does happen I will cry with happiness and Universe sandbox VR will be something I'd go back to everyday pleas try to get this on the store

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Turn the Home POD into a game!!!

I think Oculus should create a game based on their 'home' POD where your POD has a mounted gun used to defend against land and air enemies (similar to space invaders).

This could then also be a multiplayer game, where the visible PODs are manned by other players, all based in a post apocalyptic world.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. home environment creator / adjustable walls

id like to recreate my room or in the best case my flat in vr as my homespace. a first step towards this could be an empty home environment with customizable walls so they can be adjusted to be in the same location as the real walls in my house. or maybe if the cameras can be used to track the walls and ceiling in the same way that the floor height is tracked in the guardian system a single room home environment could adjust itself in size.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. IOS App Badge

Please make some changes to the iOS App so we understand why that red Badge is shown.
    Mark for example the category inside the app at the bottom with a small red dot and there to point who triggers the badge. It drives me crazy that the App wants to notify me about something and i do not understand what. On the Dashboard its well done but the App is not usable intuitive in the point.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. More Go games backward compatibility

I have a lot of games in Go which causes me motion sicknes because of 3DOF and i am waiting for play.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Slim version with pancake lens, myopia, astigmatism & IPD by hardware. Under 200 grams

Pico VR glasses 2020: 120 grams

Has myopia adjustment & IPD with pancake lens and is 3DOF

Next step should be Quest slim (with no pentile) under 200 grams, better cameras for better tracking (specially hand tracking) and battery at the nape

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Accessibility of the menus for the blind

There needs to be a way to choose the memory options using the arrow pad instead of aiming the remotes. For the blind it is very hard to have to keep transferring the headset to another person to choose my menu items. There should also be some kind of spoken menus like all other platforms have.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The ability to change our real name.

I had to use my sisters phone to get my headset working. now all i see is "Hello Tashena" ... My name is Steven.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Admin for Schools

Make an MDM admin tool for oculus solution that handles multiple accounts or apps used on several oculus devices in Schools.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Wireless Adapter

pls guys do Wireless Adapter for oculus quest and rift s the same VIVE Wireless Adapter

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. MemberShip

i think if you guys made a Oculus game subscription that would be cool.. since when im looking at the price tags on some games i get worried for my bank account. but if we had a membership where i could get (3?) free games for 3 months for around 10-20 dollars every month.. i think that is only fair with the amount i paid for the VR and the games

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Show Game/App icons without wifi access

Whenever I use my quest without a wifi connection, app icons start disappearing. I can use all games and apps but it's hard to fond the right app without the names showing below the (then all grey) icons.

Every smartphone on the planet caches the icons and shows them no matter what. Why can't the quest do the same?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Ability to remove “Running apps from unknown sources may put your account and device at risk" notification

Already had three clients asking me if the app that i´ve sent them could harm their Oculus Quest... I am all for making sure that the developer mode is only used as intended, but having to explain this notification over and over again is really time-consuming AND because of the notification we developers lose one visible slot of apps that are displayed at once... just a bit annoying but would be great if that could be a prompt like the "new connection to a pc" one that you have to acknowledge and the option to remember it :)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make adjusting volume easier

Volume slider should be available right when pressing the Oculus button. Also a % indicator could also be helpful.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Let us use 3DOF (Go/GearVR) versions of Quest games in No Tracking, Lights off mode

In case I want to play in the dark.
    For example, RUSH, I bought it for GearVR, got it upgraded for free, but right now it requires Tracking to work.

Another example, we have access to both 3DOF and 6DOF versions of Death Horizon, and that's great.

Apart from RUSH, I'd like to use Bigscreen, GunClub, Wands, Racket Fury, NextVR, Nature Treks and Wander in 3DOF mode, Go emulation, no tracking.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Adapter

Put in bold letters that the 85.00 fiber cable will need a USB 3.0 adapter for people who do not have a USB 3.0 type C this upset me badly when the cable was recieved.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)