Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. My screenshot

Taking a screenshot takes too long. You go out to the main menu and come back to take the screenshot the subject you wanted to take a screenshot of might not be there anymore. My suggestion is holding both menu buttons down.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Battery pack

Oculus Quest is too heavy. And some people want longer battery life.

Detachable battery would be nice option. That would look the same as Vive wireless for example - cable goes from the headset to the battery in your pocket/on the belt clip.

But if you dont want to mess with the cable - just put the battery pack back in designated place on the HMD.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. After app closing switch to Library instead of Home

I typically start an app out of my library and not from Home. Why? Home takes forever to load and is confusing (too much information).

But - after app closing the system always switches to Home, independent from which tab the app was invoked.

This is annoying as I want to be there where I invoked my app - my library.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Sport game

There should be a paintball game and some kind of gear we can actually feel when we get hit.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Next gen-Outside functionality and fitness use considerations

I hope outside play and fitness use are taken into consideration for the next generation. Games like Dance Collider and Beat Saber can already be shirt drenching. Playing those games in the park, or something like Eleven Tennis, seems like a good way to blend tech and healthy living. I'm sure with next-gen form factors and more popularity in general, it won't be nearly as strange as some currently imagine; and a lot of non-sense will fall away when people see that attractive person or athlete working up a sweat and training their skills with assistance from AR/VR.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Nicht Installierte Apps, die man nicht mehr benötigt, aus der Bibliothek löschen

Es wäre cool, wenn man Kostenfreie Apps aus Nicht Installiert und aus der Bibliothek entfernen könnte. Würde mich sehr freuen, wenn die Idee in die tat umgesetzt wird. Liebe Grüße an das Oculus Team!
    P.S.: freue mich schon sehr darauf, wenn meine Bestellte Quest endlich ankommt!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Think VR

I think the oculus quest was designed for us to feel socially connected with each other. Facebook there is a market for you to take hold. Oculus quest needs more multiplayer gaming content. Think about family content people don’t alway want gory games that are multiplayer. Also you should Implement your Fb messager system and calling. Maybe have the option to see text notifications that will sync to your phone? This is a product of the 21st century we need more content. Perhaps even be the first to partner up with instacart or post mates for a VR shopping experience.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Toggle button for setting software to primarily use left-hand dominance by default globally across all applicable system & software settings

2 Piece Improvement Suggestion:

1.) Multiple Available Customized User Profiles/Settings:
    Addition multiple seperate customized user profiles & settings to allow quick and easy switching between different registered users and their preffered options including for example personal system settings, saved gaurdians, browser bookmarks, personal avatar, friends list, etc thats been saved on a single quest device. This system could operate similarly to the other current generation gaming platforms, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, PS4 by profiles being signed into uppon device startup or selected on game selection/loading into. Or something more similar to the currect Oculus UI design with the profile thats in…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Retry credit card transaction (feedback button needed)

Oculus is loosing potential sales when a credit card transaction is rejected by the credit company as possible fraud.

• You need a quick feedback button to allow customers to inform you to try again (after fixing the rejection.)

Otherwise customers can wait 1-2 hours in a chat support queue, to just say Try Again. Then they may give up thinking slow support may indicate other company quality issues.

(Google searches show similar complaints from 2016; so why isn’t the ability to allow customers to inform you Conveniently fixed? Seems the company should try a focus group...to reduce the hurdles for…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Rick and Morty

Please bring Rick and Morty to quest. Squanch games, justin roilands games, Videos.... literally ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Eliminate HUGE LOST INTERNET CONNECTION NOTIFICATION

Sometimes while playing BoxVR or Beatsaver I lose internet connection for a few seconds, this huge box pops up, making it impossible to play, blocking my field of view saying "LOST INTERNET CONNECTION"

Can this be much smaller, and pop up in the upper right "corner" of the screen, instead of mack in the middle covering 50% of the play area?

Thanks Oculus Team!

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Better Shipping Estimate

Since there are lots of delays for Quest orders, try adding a better system for shipping estimate like a queue to see where you are in line with a queue number, so you can tell better when you will receive your quest.

I got a 2-month estimate (in the USA) for shipping, and all it says is a "Ships By" Date, which isn't much info. If there were a queue, I could record how many per day get shipped to estimate when mine will ship, knowing my position in said queue.

If not, then maybe just step up the game…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add an in game camera that you can use to take pictures from different perspectives.

Add a camera like the one in Rec Room so that you can take pictures from different angles in any game.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Game

A pod racer game would be epic in this

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Privacy Settings and VPN

Privacy and protection against user tracking (and unauthorized use of the video and microphone) are very important... Especially from our Masters at Facebook who make all this possible.

We need to be allowed to install a VPN and to adjust our privacy settings so that went were do on the Oculus (whether Beat Saber for 200+ hours or watching Netflix for 200+ hours) remains private... Especially since many user it for more sensitive uses, such as streaming from our Virtual Desktops, etc.

Our user of the Oculus needs to remain private and not shared automatically with our masters at Facebook…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Oculus TV Dark Mode !

Make it possible for Oculus TV to be just a dark skybox. Sometimes the orange lighting can be very distracting.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Not an idea, just a massive THANK YOU, for bringing this to the masses at an affordable prjce, thank you!

Thank you Facebook for this unbelievable piece of technology that's being made available to most of the planet!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Shipping

I ordered this a little after Christmas, and it’s going to be shipped in late February... Step it up.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base