Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Make it easier to sideload!

It’s heccing hard to sideload. I want those Beat Saber custom songs Oculus!

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. A Beat Saber level editor.

I mean come on. Why can’t us Oculus users have the level editor for Beat Saber?

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Wireless camera peripheral.

Offer a wireless camera peripheral that pairs with the headset similar to the controllers that can act as an optional external sensor for better controller tracking.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Left Handed / Right Handed improvement ideas.

Let me start by saying I LOVE this item - and already got about 20 people to buy it... that being said - I have two simple thoughts - that I believe would make people's experiences a bit more enjoyable - -

1 - as a left handed person - trying to figure out how to switch every game to be for left handed people is strange.. why not just have it in the profile - just like your avatar - to select handedness. Then just like games pull avatar info - it can pull handedness info - and that…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Haptic feedback accessories

Oculus should make wireless haptic feedback accessories like a rumbling vest pack, or even a desk fan that can vary in speed to simulate wind or the sensation of speed.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Adjustable Oculus Go IPD and Insta360 VR on Quest

I bought an Oculus Go (64GB) to view mostly my 3D VR & 180 videos and projects. Was VERY disappointed when I realized the interocular distance (IPD) was too small for me and NOT adjustable. Could not return it to Best Buy once the box was opened! Now stuck with it and $373 CAN less in my wallet.

With more research I found the Oculus Quest ($791 CAN) with a somewhat adjustable IPD and purchased it. The view is a bit more comfortable than the Go. I am really not interested in VR games; just viewing 2D, 3D, 180 &…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. To stablish super sampling x2 + MSAA x4 with no reproyection as optional high definition mode

It's common to give options in PS4 Pro & One X:

4K resolution / performance mode (Full HD 60 FPS).

In VR should be:

SSAA x2+MSAA x4 / better graphics

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. virtual reality feature length film formatting

Hello,

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Imari Stevenson and I am the owner/CEO of my own multi-media studio called Veon Prism Media Studios. We have developed a full length feature VR film which can be played on devices such as the Oculus Quest and other VR headsets. I have tried to upload the film onto the Oculus app and the film is automatically played in the standard cinema mode instead of VR video. The film is designed to be played in VR mode rather the standard Cinema mode. I have the film formatted in *MKV file format…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Your Buddies in the Home. Make it Feel Alive

At the home waiting screen I can see that it looks very quiet. People also love to see the people they game with. Auto put in the person's friends into their waiting home screen. Have them randomly mingling around, playing a game in vr or cooking on the BBQ. If the friend is online that person's avatar could be waving "over here" or have a icon that the person is online as well. Then the user can click or interact with the avatar and open a chat with their friend to go gaming.
    My quick idea and side note: I…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Self-implemented Workout Requirement

A feature that FOR A SHORT TIME locks you out of accessing your games/apps until you've completed a daily amount of exercise.

This SHORT-TERM added motivation would hopefully be enough for some people to make that workout a part of their daily routine.

Create your own generic app, like the Nintendo Wii's Wii Fit for example, or allow the use of other fitness apps.

Maybe just make this setting prevent access to WiFi until enough kj have been burnt by the user, but make it completely OPTIONAL.

[Caps Lock was used to highlight certain points for those that don't read…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Classical music for Beat Saber?

Years ago there was a collection of music called "Hooked on Classics". It was classical music with a beat. I think it would work great with Beat Saber! Beethoven, Mozart and more! I love Beat Saber, but some of the songs aren't appealing to this baby boomer.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Wide Vision Recording

Make The Built In Recording Wide Vision/2 Eyes Like The PC.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Somehow make the device lighter. It is too heavy.

I wish the oculus was lighter. I couldn’t play much long because I had to put always too much pressure on my head and gets very uncomfortable within less than 20 minutes playing. It is a heavy device.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. MULTIPLAYER for more than 2 quest users

A bunch of friends have all bought the quest. Except for Rec Room there are no shooting/mission kinda games we can all play at once... Would love to be able to all go into VR simultaneously

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Automatic Update option

Actually its not an idea but a problem... The support of Oculus led me here...
    iam an owner of a oculus quest and i have a problem with the automatical update. There is no option to select automatical update via the app. Only the one selection of the crash reporting and the refresh rate. I re installed the app i reconnected it... I Hard reseted the quest. but nothing happened and i would like your help.thank you so much

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. caption

I am wondering if you can provide Closed Captions to games so that people can understand what is being said. The best example is Star Wars games and "I Expect You To Die." I can't understand the narrator or the robot speaker. Also, this would be recommended to ALL Oculus devices even Oculus Go.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stream sound to hifi system for surround sound when watching movies

Please include a way to stream audio to hifi system for true surround sound while watching movies on the Quest. Even if users don't have a 5.1 speaker setup, streaming audio to a hifi system with a pair of stereo speakers is a much better option than listening to the audio through the Quest's speakers.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Streaming from Quest directly on page pro facebook, with sound of game AND voice with the comments in live !

streaming sound and voice from quest with comments in live and for the rift with the comments too !

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Browser Distance From Observer's Eyes Control

A browser distance from viewer's eyes control would be helpful to reduce eye strain, screen door effect, blur, etc. Lower resolution images/video needs to be further away from observer to decrease strain. Please.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base