Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Guest user attached to single profile so that local Crossplay is possible on one account.

Many traditional PC games allow guest accounts so that many people can play a single game on one account. As it stands, in order to currently do that between the Rift and Quest, one would need to set up two profiles and buy each game twice. There should be a guest account feature that allows a guest to temporarily join a profile if they are on the same local WiFi (for example). Creating this feature, would then allow game developers to implement the guest into a single game. I believe this would increase the amount of Quest sales as many…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Tous les utilisateurs vous détestent vous n'êtes pas un modérateur mais un criminel le mode nuit et beaucoup de paramètres sont essentiels

on n'a besoin du mode nuit sur rift s et beaucoup de paramètres sont essentiels si je savais comment le développer aurait été fait depuis longtemps j'aurais mis en place un mode nuit vous y êtes des criminels il n'y a pas de réglage de la luminosité cette fois, tout le monde veut déposer une plainte contre vous pour obsolescence sur rift s
    Programmer vos mises à jour sont inutiles nous déposerons une plainte contre vous

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. All the users hate you you are not a moderator but a criminal the night mode and a lot of parameters are essential

we don't need the night mode on rift s and a lot of parameters are essential if I knew how to develop it would have been done a long time ago I would have set up a night mode you are criminals there there is no setting of light this time, everyone wants to file a complaint against you for obsolescence on rift s
    Scheduling your updates is useless we will file a complaint against you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Be able to cast to more

I am an innovation lab manager at CHS. We love the oculus rift s and quest. We would love to find or have a way to use the very portable quest in the class rooms. As well as be able to have all the students to see what you can see inside the headset. We currently do that with the rift s.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Real fishing

Please add more games from gear vr or the oculus go like real fishing that would be nice

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add a zoom option for reading text in games

I am enjoying the virtual reality world. Thanks to your Oculus Quest.. Currently playing "Time Stall" my vision is 20/200 in right eye. Left eye is 20/400. Due to optic atrophy. Tons of fun, I'd appreciate some sort of zoom feature. Having problems reading instructions. Can't. Quite make out the tips on the phone screen. Many things I try to get closer to so as to be able to read it fade away just as I am getting close enough to read it. A virtual magnifying glass anything could help. Thanks.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. More ways to livestream

Give us other ways to livestream from our quest instead of just Facebook Live. Possibly like how the twitch app works on Ps4 and Xbox one

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. For the quest.

There should be a feature to block or put passwords onto games. Or a feature that lets us buy games on our main and also buy it on other acc

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Field of view

Hi dear Oculus-Team,
    my brother has just bought a Quest. I tested it and I am very impressed so far. For me,there is only one thing that hold me back to buy one,too. The Field of view should be bigger-170 or 180 degrees. Then I would order one imidiately.. So please inform me,when there will be an upgrade for the Quest so that I can place my order. And a little criticism for the holding strip- it should be a little longer to fit more of your back head in it,now it hurts after playing more than 45-60 minutes. And…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bring Fortnite to Oculus platform.

I am a cross-platform player and after getting the Oculus Quest I really enjoy the possibilities of it. I see infinite possibilities in the Direction This platform can go I am also an avid fortnite player. I see a marketing explosion in your future if you can find a way to incorporate fortnite on your platform. Dimensional capabilities and controls are feasible and with the right coding I believe this is very doable in a short time span. Please look into this as my goal is enjoyment but it would make your product viral. Many thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Friend Chat can open a link in browser

in the quest's chat room , my friend sent me a YouTube link , but it can't copy or open , that is not convenient, I think it should able to click to open , refer me to YouTube app or browser , isn't it ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Poder financiar ocolus quest

Poder financiar oculus quest, seguro que así mucha más gente puede comprarlas y tener acceso a esta experiencia.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Customer Service Ticket 1251083

I have had a significant issue in trying to put an order through for my son's birthday. Your support team on chat was not very helpful. I hope to get an email back with some customer service/support. jgreatrex@gmail.com
    Here is the thread of my chat with your support team.
    Bottom line is I've tried to place an order twice and the process of how to deal with a stopped payment was not clear.

And now the product is out of stock (within 24 hours of my order being placed) and I'm not sure when I'll be able to get this

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Have a banner for new users that christmas lights will ***** up tracking

Christmas lights interfere with the inside out tracking, many people buying an oculus quest and opening it Christmas day will have issues, causing widespread concern about the quality of the tracking

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Research in prevent HDM COVID contagion

I think a company, like Oculus, should invest in an interdisciplinary, hardware-medicine study on the topic of methods, procedures and instruments to prevent  high possibility of HDM COVID contagion. The investment could maintain a good sales level after the COVID crisis.
    https://m.facebook.com/groups/409252343255256?view=permalink&id=665855627594925

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Oculus base stations

I think there should be an option to purchase base stations for your quest do to the controllers losing their 6 degrees of freedom tracking if visually blocked and unable to be seen by it's cameras. It would be nice if a PC was not required for this process, it could potentially be bluetooth or connect directly to the headset.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Final Fantasy 7

Final Fantasy 7 would be a great RPG game to put on oculus quest. This started epic stories that are now being remastered. There's even a movie that is a sequel. It would bring in the fans of Final Fantasy games, as did the Star Wars fans purchased oculus for the games.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Browser Distance From Observer's Eyes Control

A browser distance from viewer's eyes control would be helpful to reduce eye strain, screen door effect, blur, etc. Lower resolution images/video needs to be further away from observer to decrease strain. Please.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please change the font color for entering comments on support tickets. I can hardly see what I type.

Please change the font color for entering comments on support tickets. I can hardly see what I type.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. add suport for insta360 evo camera and 3d photos to the oculus quest right now!

without support for this kind of media I cannot recommend the quest anymore.
    Only an idiot could have decided that the quest shouldn't support this camera or easily show 3d photos

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base