Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Guitar Hero like game for VR

Hello, I am a big fan of your oculus quest gear. All the games are fun and interactive but I had a thought about a game that would be really cool. What about a game about playing the “ air guitar” or other musical instrument kinda of like guitar hero without the physical need for the instruments. Like beat saber mixed with guitar hero game play. Lets say you are looking down a drum set and as the game plays blocks will come towards a certain part of the instrument and you have to hit that certain drum in tune…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can't cast to huwai phones

I've talked to a lot of people on Facebook. If you try to cast to a huwai phone it works for 10 seconds then freezes. Please fix it

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Beginner instructions

Do a more in depth start instructions; for example i didn’t know how to go back to home page i’d tweak the floor level, i figured out the floor thing but i’m still working on going to the home page. also can i work for u guys

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Install a VPN. Those outside of the US are missing out on apps ie FandangoNow!

As some already posted along with privacy and security of course, many Quest users outside of the US are missing out on many games, apps and experiences. In particular the newly announced release of FandangoNow and the massive library of 3D movies that we've all been hoping for!.
    A VPN is a solution to this (or provide an alternative?)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Region specific times for Venue events on website

It would be great if the Oculus website displayed region specific times when advertising Venue events as currently there is a disconnect between the start time shown on the phone app and the website, as I recently found out being in the UK

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Flared Controllers

Flared ends at the bottom of the grip for the Oculus Quest controllers would be helpful to prevent slippage when playing a game demanding quick movements like Beat Saber. During more frantic moments, my hands have a tendency to slide down the controller and my grip starts to feel tenuous. The wrist straps will stop me from accidentally spiking the controllers all the way to the ground, but a slightly different shape might help prevent dropping the controller all together.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. create better avatars that can interact in groups

I would like to be able to build a better avatar, that can interact socially. THe one third party i have found (Tafi) avatars do not show up in VRChat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Marketing Fitness Version

The biggest mistake companies are making with VR is that they're marketing it to people who prefer to sit. If you take the Oculus Quest, give it a comfier, more breathable padding, bundle it with a few fitness apps and call it the Oculus Fit, you're done.

You can sell it in fitness stores, you can add a heartrate monitor, you can add bells and whistles. But, really, just letting people know they can get exercise in a cool, fun way would be enough. Think WiiFit.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Physical and occupational therapy and a discount program.

I would like to use the Oculus quest for physical and occupational therapy for my disabled daughter. If I can engage her in something that interest her she makes rapid progress. Some of the areas that interest me are hand and finger recognition possibilities. And one of the things she really likes to do is to explore new places. She like other children are sensitive to different kinds of sensory input, so being able to interact with things without actually touching them could be very useful for occupational therapy. A discount program for children with disabilities would be nice as…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. ring

the ring app. so we can watch our home securty cameras in vr .

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Free oculus quests

You should give out free oculus quests but if somebody receives one they have to sign a contract that they have to post about then using it daily and can't use a another vr unless they return it it perfect condition

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ability to change mic sensitivity

The ability to change your mic sensitivity so you don't have to talk as loud for people to hear you.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Fix and Improve

I think that we should be pushing companies to make their VR games for the quest. The loss of the outside sensors can make you feel free, but the system is lacking in the amount of games that is putting out is less than ideal. Games like Duck Season, FNAF VR, Budget Cuts, Rick and Morty Virtual Rickality, and even Tabletop Simulator, NEED TO BE PORTED. If the constant flow of major VR titles keep being ported to the quest, it will make people less afraid to buy a system that uses it's own software, and doesnt run windows. The…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. More advertising

I'm praying this masterpiece of a device finds a way in more and more people's households . Vr in general but quest is king. Please get the word out and more killer apps so this can grow enough. I'm worried for its fate. They say 2020 will determine its fate .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Outdoor compatibility. Imagine a game with a virtual areana with virtual bunkers ? Or kickball with full use of your yard.

Imagine using your yard as your virtual playing field. Oculus you've acheived getting people off of there couch not get them outside .lol. example lazer tag,kickball ,soccer, etc

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ability to Sideload using virtual desktop.

This would make getting Beat Saber custom songs way easier and would probably make it easier to upload videos to YouTube.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ability to open multiple windows

I don't like when you open virtual desktop and to you have to quit it to open something else

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make it so people with glasses (aka me) can play with glasses.

I is incredibly uncomfortable to wear a headset with glasses on but when I take them of to improve the comfort my vision just goes blurry. Please find a way to make it so people like me can see and play in comfort.

-Many thanks, Hadley

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base