Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Hear audio from browser tabs not currently being viewed in the internet browser.

I like to stream music while I browse the web and will have audio streaming in one browser tab while reading another which is not currently possible with the internet browser built into the menu. It would be nice if we could pick one browser tab not in focus to still hear the audio from while viewing another tab.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Official Accessories

Offer official accessories such as rifle stocks, Shotguns, boxing gloves, pet sensors etc...

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Augenabstand größer als 71/72.

Bitte den möglichen Augenabstand vergrößern. Ich bekomme mit Augenabstand 74 kein klares Bild.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Fix low game/app volume

Example: Play the videos in the store for beat saber, they sound great and loud. In the actual game, not even close, much lower and not as good.

I just factory reset earlier tonight to fix the download/update issue, thinking a side effect might be fixing the sound - no dice.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Make a tab/section in the store that you can purchase all the available oculus go apps that are compatible with the quest

Make a tab/section in the go and quest store that you can purchase all the available oculus go apps that are compatible with the quest

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Password Protect Settings Areas.

There appears to be no way to "lock away" sensitive settings and features when the Quest unit is in the hands of a someone without authority or understanding to access or alter those sensitive settings.
    Eg a child who wanders into settings and changes them.
    Possibly the "settings" button within the Quest headset VR interface might simply need a pin to access those settings that matter.
    Effectively locking away those sensitive and crucial setup settings that don't need to be accessed by those who have no idea how to use them.
    The concept of an "administrator password" best describes the…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Battery pack

Oculus Quest is too heavy. And some people want longer battery life.

Detachable battery would be nice option. That would look the same as Vive wireless for example - cable goes from the headset to the battery in your pocket/on the belt clip.

But if you dont want to mess with the cable - just put the battery pack back in designated place on the HMD.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please create an Official Oculus Quest Facebook group... one run by the company Oculus itself.

It would be a nice place on Facebook to receive official updates, etc. Thank you.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Download Notification from Browser

I LOVE my quest but one of the only things that annoys me is that when downloading videos from the browser, the download notifcation stays in the middle of the screen until the download is complete, meaning you cant really enjoy anything else until the download is done. Please abolish this or at least make it an option in the settings to hide the notification! Thanks

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Is there a way to make it so that the Oculus Quest will fully charge while plugged in to an outlet and also still in use?

Is there any way possible to keep the Oculus Quest from heating up (overheating) and not being able to take a charge while still in use? Can the battery be improved in any way in order to handle more than just 2-3 hours of straight use?

I would like to still be able to use my Oculus Quest while it is plugged in to the wall via the charger that came with my Quest. But it will not charge at all as long as I have the Quest on my head and am still trying to use it. I hope…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hand tracking Quest features for Medicals Recovery Treatments

Hi
    I am building Human Recovery Treatments through VR Video Games and some people cannot pick the controllers with their hands, for it, If Oculus to make the hand tracking feature asap, it would be great to improve the health of millons of people.
    Thanks and sorry for my little English
    Regards
    Alejandro

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Make it easier to sideload!

It’s heccing hard to sideload. I want those Beat Saber custom songs Oculus!

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. A Beat Saber level editor.

I mean come on. Why can’t us Oculus users have the level editor for Beat Saber?

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Wireless camera peripheral.

Offer a wireless camera peripheral that pairs with the headset similar to the controllers that can act as an optional external sensor for better controller tracking.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Left Handed / Right Handed improvement ideas.

Let me start by saying I LOVE this item - and already got about 20 people to buy it... that being said - I have two simple thoughts - that I believe would make people's experiences a bit more enjoyable - -

1 - as a left handed person - trying to figure out how to switch every game to be for left handed people is strange.. why not just have it in the profile - just like your avatar - to select handedness. Then just like games pull avatar info - it can pull handedness info - and that…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Haptic feedback accessories

Oculus should make wireless haptic feedback accessories like a rumbling vest pack, or even a desk fan that can vary in speed to simulate wind or the sensation of speed.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Adjustable Oculus Go IPD and Insta360 VR on Quest

I bought an Oculus Go (64GB) to view mostly my 3D VR & 180 videos and projects. Was VERY disappointed when I realized the interocular distance (IPD) was too small for me and NOT adjustable. Could not return it to Best Buy once the box was opened! Now stuck with it and $373 CAN less in my wallet.

With more research I found the Oculus Quest ($791 CAN) with a somewhat adjustable IPD and purchased it. The view is a bit more comfortable than the Go. I am really not interested in VR games; just viewing 2D, 3D, 180 &…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. To stablish super sampling x2 + MSAA x4 with no reproyection as optional high definition mode

It's common to give options in PS4 Pro & One X:

4K resolution / performance mode (Full HD 60 FPS).

In VR should be:

SSAA x2+MSAA x4 / better graphics

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. virtual reality feature length film formatting

Hello,

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Imari Stevenson and I am the owner/CEO of my own multi-media studio called Veon Prism Media Studios. We have developed a full length feature VR film which can be played on devices such as the Oculus Quest and other VR headsets. I have tried to upload the film onto the Oculus app and the film is automatically played in the standard cinema mode instead of VR video. The film is designed to be played in VR mode rather the standard Cinema mode. I have the film formatted in *MKV file format…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Social Status

Hey!

Could you please expand on the profile status like on other platforms? What i mean is allow us to sign in with different online statuses. Like Online, away, busy (i know we can mute notifications but this would be different), Appear Offline. Sometimes I just want to flail like an idiot in Beat Saber with out getting interruppted to join a session in BigScreen!

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base