Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Facebook Ruined the Oculus Quest VR Technology by requiring to have a Facebook account. Bad decision

I do not support and refuse to contribute into buying the Oculus Quest 2 because of the requirement to have a Facebook Account now to access the Oculus Quest VR features and capabilities. Disappointing that there can't be a separate account just for the Oculus Quest VR. How it used to be when there was a separate account to just using the Oculus Quest 1 by going through the Oculus Quest account app. Plus I don't like how the Oculus Quest 2 only come in white. I liked how the Oculus Quest 1 came in dark in color. Disappointing that…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The headset should come with a cloth for wiping the lenses, like glasses do.

Sometimes when I wipe my lenses it's like a got a new headset. It would be a nice touch, to include a microfiber cloth for wiping them, since not everyone wears glasses and has one and they could scratch the lenses wiping them with their clothes.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Make the Home Environment more Interactive

Allow us to invite people to our home environment, decorate and if we have subs to Netflix, prime, etc let us place screens where we can just watch with our friends from the home area.

Also allow us to play some games in the home environment like ping pong, pool, etc. Create a way to purchase digital board games and play them with friends.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Simple 3D model viewer

Hello! I recently received my Quest 2 with the notion that I would be able to use it as a productivity tool – looking at room-scale 3D models in VR specifically. I am shocked and surprised at the lack of applications for the simple task of looking at an stl or obj file with a little bit of lighting and texture control. There are a host of companies willing to let me pay them $100 a month or more for the privilege of looking at my sketchup file... IF I have a PC, IF I can tether, etc, etc. Sure,…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Separate from FACEBOOK

It is disturbing. Not only has facebook destroyed my online experience with removing my 12 year old personal account as fake but now I hear beatsaber is being removed. This is the only reason I bought this expensive game set. If this game is removed I will be issuing for a full refund on the game and all of the packs I bought and I will not purchase any more items through ocuclus VR and will be selling it and looking forward to playstationVR.
    I WILL NEVER AGAIN PURCHASE ANYTHING TO DO WITH FACEBOOK.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Music Rhythm Games should offer a custom music option based on streaming services.

All of the music dependent rhythm games need to upgrade their software to permit players to use custom music from their own streaming services (Amazon Music, YouTube Music, Apple Music, Spotify, etc.) with automatically generated beat maps to go with the music- no modding or PC required.

The whole point of buying the Oculus 2 is to be wireless, and self contained, NOT to have to go out and buy an expensive PC, AND a link cable just to fully enjoy the unit. Come on people!

I, for one, would gladly pay for an upgraded version of the software of…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow use of multiple devices at the same time with one account

I have spent a bit of time on chat support and it seems that currently it is "not allowed" to be logged in to the same account on multiple devices at the same time.

Whether or not you would be banned for this under account sharing is unclear. As helpful as they can be, the Oculus Support team seems to be just as unclear on what would happen to your account if you did this.

If I want to play a game where the developers have specifically built in the functionality to play with multiple instances of the same account…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Traduction française

Bonjour,
    Pourriez-vous me dire si il est prévu que Oculus s’occupe de traduire les textes des descriptions des jeux qui sont en anglais dans le oculus store? Il n’est pas évident pour une personne ne parlant pas anglais de comprendre le principe du jeu lorsqu’on ne comprend pas la langue! J’ai constaté que vous avez rajouté la fonction traduction pour les commentaires, ne serait-il pas possible d’ajouter cette fonction pour le descriptif des jeux?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Features for Aiding Users with Epilepsy

For users of Oculus products who are suffering from epilepsy (such as myself), adding features that would alleviate the fear of seizures during usage would be very welcome, such as:

1) enabling the device and/or software to monitor brain waves and/or activity (with explicit permission from the user of course) in order to contact emergency care services in cases where a person suffering from any sort of epilepsy experiences a seizure while using the device.

2) until such technology as the suggestion above can be realized, adding a specific tag for apps designated as "epilepsy-friendly" or something along those lines…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Port of WhatsApp

If Facebook owns WhatsApp (pretty sure they do), then they should port it to the Quest platform. I don't use Messenger but I do use WhatsApp, and it would be the handiest thing ever. It has to be standalone, without the need for another device, because otherwise it kinda ruins the point of the Quest in the first place

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Inside out full body tracking

Full body tracking isn't compatible for quest or quest 2. Camras on the headset wont be able to see the trackers anyway. so if you could make full body tracking with inside out tracking like the quest and quest 2 it would be pretty cool. Maybe when the quest 3/4 comes out.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Unsupported countries

I live in Latvia. Me, my family and my friends really want to buy the oculus , specifically oculus quest 2. I have spent over 12 hours searching for a place to buy it other than the official website. We havent found really any shops. Well, there were some shops but most of them sell used oculuses or oculuses that cost twice the price. Ebay also sells them, but ebay is a dangerous place to buy because of scammers and people selling broken items. So our recommendation would be adding Latvia to the supported country list. My fellow Latvians would…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. RMA process/ warranty replacement

My feedback was purely in hopes that Oculus could maybe put another system or procedure in place that replaces the faulty controller without any loss in playing time, for example sending a new controller out before having to send the faulty one off or even the ability to order a new controller direct from you and once the faulty ones been received by yourself you could refund the new controller so the customers not out of pocket and retains the ability to carry on playing Virtual reality uninterrupted.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Leg and hip tracking

Please make a Bluetooth strap for legs with sensors. Also make a hip clip with sensors.
    The leg straps would allow us to kicking games and also to march in place to move forward.
    The faster we March the faster we move.
    Hip clip is important so that we can move forward where our body is aiming and not where our head is aiming. All these things would help alleviate motion sickness in games.
    And would help to improve the immersion experience.
    Please sell all three together as a bundle and also sell bundles with the headsets for people who…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Brightness level is too high. Make a simple update so users can turn the brightness down from the factory setting of 255

Brightness level is too high. Make a simple update so users can turn the brightness down from the factory setting of 255. This is why the blacks look grey and foggy

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. REMOVE FB ACCT REQUIREMENT.

This platform has AMAZING potential for varied uses, including opportunities for those below the age of 13 (FB account required age). You are limiting your ability and audience by keeping this ridiculous requirement.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Oculus age limit

Please make some of your social apps (for example venues) have an age limit or a special social gathering area for 18 or 21+ year olds. The fact that any social app on the native quest store is over run by 9 year olds screaming the N word is really alienating your older crowd..

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)